It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SkyPlusUs
Teenager
Teenager
SkyPlusUs

Female Join date : 2013-04-13

If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now* Empty
PostSubject: If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now*   If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now* EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:48 am

Since my Mom died in Dec last year we've been looking to move house 200 hundred miles away where my sister and all my Moms family live

Every week I've been applying for houses (from their local authority cos it's the cheapest way to move) so we've been short listed for a few without any success. 2 week ago we were short listed for the perfect house, a 3 bed bungalow with a huge fenced in garden perfect for the kids and dogs. Last week when I was looking at houses it had been put back on their website. Rang them up to find out why and they said oh no it's probably just a stock image.. fair enough

Yesterday we got a letter short listing us for that exact same house! Hubby rang them up and apparently they had tried phoning us to give us the house but when they couldn't get an answer they put it back on the market Crying or Very sad

Sky had only nibbled through the phone line.

She is lucky I love her lol

Last edited by SkyPlusUs on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emily.Laiche
Puppy
Puppy
Emily.Laiche

Female Join date : 2013-05-18

If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now* Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now*   If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now* EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:19 am

agh! XD I have cell phones, no house phones. My husky leaves our cells alone luckily.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now*   If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now* EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:55 pm

so are you still able to get the house? i love the post title! sierra ate all my growing strawberries today!

Teenager
Teenager
SkyPlusUs

PostSubject: Re: If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now*   If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now* EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:54 pm

I got sick of spam calls for ppi and accidental injury so I'd changed my mobile number a few months ago.. I thought I'd let everyone know but now I know I missed someone Rolling Eyes Nobody ever rings the house phone and we don't ever use it, we only have it cos it makes our cable bill cheaper, only ever use our mobiles I think that's why we didn't notice what she'd done

We have to wait and see if we come out at the top now it's been relisted.. fingers crossed it's good news in a few days. Our Lab ate all our peas last year and dug up the potatoes the year before

Sky had also had a nibble at the strap on my smart shoes the day before I was going to wear them to a funeral.. Dog has bad timing but I've learnt my lesson now to stick everything to the ceiling lol
Back to top Go down
KibaHope
Teenager
Teenager
KibaHope

Female Join date : 2012-11-05

PostSubject: Re: If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now*   If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now* EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:21 pm

lol do they EVER have "good" timing? I bought a new brush for Kiba b/c she started to blow her coat. then the same day i bought it i found her busily chewing it to pieces because i stupidly left it in reach of her. Sorry to hear it affected your home search though!
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now*   If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now* EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:24 pm

Yeah... Dizzy rarely jumps up but the few times he has decided he must kiss me, I was running late for work, wearing black pants, and he got muddy paw prints all over them. He also tries to chew my shoes while I'm putting them on.
Back to top Go down
VintageJeans
Adult
Adult
VintageJeans

Female Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now*   If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now* EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:05 pm

wpskier222 wrote:
Yeah... Dizzy rarely jumps up but the few times he has decided he must kiss me, I was running late for work, wearing black pants, and he got muddy paw prints all over them. He also tries to chew my shoes while I'm putting them on.

lol!! Same for Juneau. She got me when I was about to walk out the door and go out for my birthday! *SLAP* She left me a big muddy paw print on my jeans! (I just let her from outside to go potty) She also marked my boyfriend within a few minutes on the same day, too. haha!
Back to top Go down
SkyPlusUs
Teenager
Teenager
SkyPlusUs

PostSubject: Re: If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now*   If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now* EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:40 am

Well.. We phoned them up yesterday to find out how we got on and they've offered us the house!

I have to travel up there to go to a viewing on Monday, sign the paperwork etc but subject to a landlord ref and police check (make sure we aren't neighbours from hell) it's ours Very Happy

I'm nervous, excited, worried and sad all at the same time. I've never lived anywhere but this town and I'm worrying in case something goes wrong but I'm excited to start a new chapter in our lives
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now*   If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now* EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:41 am

Congrats! That's great, I'm sure everything will go well inspite of Sky trying to sabotage it. Wink
Back to top Go down
SkyPlusUs
Teenager
Teenager
SkyPlusUs

PostSubject: Re: If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now*   If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now* EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:43 am

wpskier222 wrote:
Congrats! That's great, I'm sure everything will go well inspite of Sky trying to sabotage it. Wink

Thanks Smile You'd think she didn't want to live closer to the beach
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now*   If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now* EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:51 am

wpskier222 wrote:
Mishka bites at my jeans legs and my shoes every time I get dressed. It got so annoying to the point that I lock him out of my bedroom when I am changing or getting dressed for work. -_-

SkyPlusUs wrote:
Well.. We phoned them up yesterday to find out how we got on and they've offered us the house!

I have to travel up there to go to a viewing on Monday, sign the paperwork etc but subject to a landlord ref and police check (make sure we aren't neighbours from hell) it's ours Very Happy

I'm nervous, excited, worried and sad all at the same time. I've never lived anywhere but this town and I'm worrying in case something goes wrong but I'm excited to start a new chapter in our lives
Congratulations! I hope everything goes your way! Smile

mikosiko
Newborn
Newborn
mikosiko

Male Join date : 2013-06-13

PostSubject: Re: If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now*   If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now* EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 12:31 pm

SkyPlusUs wrote:

It's good to be nervous, but don't worry so much... you are moving only 200 (hundred) miles and there you will have family to support you... every change is an opportunity... imagine when you have to move continents apart (twice Smile), with no family or friends, learn new languages, adjust to new cultures, make new friends, fear for your family's future, etc. , now.. those are big challenges, so.. be grateful and be confident that you and you family will prevail in this endeavor... and Sky will be cheering you all the way Smile

Good luck
Miko
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now*   If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now* Empty

Back to top Go down

If I didn't love her so much I'd strangle her *no strangling required now*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1