It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

NEED HELP PLZ REPLY AS QUICKLY AS POSSINLE THX U!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SIMBA_SH
Puppy
Puppy
SIMBA_SH

Male Join date : 2013-10-29

NEED HELP PLZ REPLY AS QUICKLY AS POSSINLE THX U!!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEED HELP PLZ REPLY AS QUICKLY AS POSSINLE THX U!!!!   NEED HELP PLZ REPLY AS QUICKLY AS POSSINLE THX U!!!! EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:52 am

hi my dog is having wet stool when I got him am aways busy with school so I couldn't take him out for a walk n now that the semester is over I I began to take him out more this is the third day I taking time for a walk and I notice today that he is having wet stool is it something serious n will pumpkin work??? he had wet stool once n I found worms in his stool so the vet gave him a deworm could it b worms again? or it is because he ate something in the grass as he walk n hes not use to it he is currently 13weeks will be 14 this saturday
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

Female Join date : 2012-11-03

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP PLZ REPLY AS QUICKLY AS POSSINLE THX U!!!!   NEED HELP PLZ REPLY AS QUICKLY AS POSSINLE THX U!!!! EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:45 am

We really can't tell you. He may have an upset tummy. If he does, he really need to have his system reset, which means feeding him a bland diet (boiled chicken and rice) for three days. If his poops solidify, it means that's what it was and he can go back on his regular food.

What food is he eating and how much are you feeding him?
Back to top Go down
histi
Teenager
Teenager
histi

Female Join date : 2013-12-10

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP PLZ REPLY AS QUICKLY AS POSSINLE THX U!!!!   NEED HELP PLZ REPLY AS QUICKLY AS POSSINLE THX U!!!! EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:52 am

Over here in NZ a home remedy for a pup or dog with an upset stomach due to something it has eaten is a couple of spoonfuls of unsweetened Natural yoghurt.

Works for my pup if he has had something a little to rich.

Has Puppy had all his vaccinations?
Back to top Go down
SIMBA_SH
Puppy
Puppy
SIMBA_SH

Male Join date : 2013-10-29

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP PLZ REPLY AS QUICKLY AS POSSINLE THX U!!!!   NEED HELP PLZ REPLY AS QUICKLY AS POSSINLE THX U!!!! EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:12 am

he is currently eating blue buffalo wilderness and I feed him 1/4 cups 2times a day I heard that for upset stomach feed him little bit of pumpkin is that true?
Back to top Go down
UndarthAngipoo
Adult
Adult
UndarthAngipoo

Female Join date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP PLZ REPLY AS QUICKLY AS POSSINLE THX U!!!!   NEED HELP PLZ REPLY AS QUICKLY AS POSSINLE THX U!!!! EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:51 am

I noticed in a past thread you said there were worms in his stool, did you take him to the vet for that?
Back to top Go down
VintageJeans
Adult
Adult
VintageJeans

Female Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP PLZ REPLY AS QUICKLY AS POSSINLE THX U!!!!   NEED HELP PLZ REPLY AS QUICKLY AS POSSINLE THX U!!!! EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:53 am

1/4 cup twice a day?  That seems a little low.  Look on the back of the bag for feeding guidelines based on weight and age.  Juneau was fed 2 1/2 - 3 cups until she was about a year old, then I cut back to 2 - 2 1/2 cups.

Anyways, your pup might have worms, giardia, allergic to the food, anything.  

Pure canned pumpkin does firm up the stool, yes.  Not pie filling!B ut if I were you, I would go to a bland diet for a few days.

I personally use eggs and a green veggie - like green beans or peas.

For your puppy, per meal, I would feed 3 medium eggs and 1/3 cup of veggies, twice a day for a few days.  

You can add a tablespoon of the pumpkin if you want.

If that doesn't clear up, go to the vet asap.  He might have worms or giardia and both of those need immediate attention to clear up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP PLZ REPLY AS QUICKLY AS POSSINLE THX U!!!!   NEED HELP PLZ REPLY AS QUICKLY AS POSSINLE THX U!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP PLZ REPLY AS QUICKLY AS POSSINLE THX U!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1