It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 2:28 am

Awe well are you on fb? I go to Temecula often but theres not too much there other than a small dog park and creek no cool mountains haha we'll figure something out XD
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 2:33 am

Hey Jimmy!! Just saying hi, and nice to see your lovely Anuschka, you have been truly graced with some beautiful huskies. Thank you for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 2:41 am

Hi Renee!!!

I know, I used Mishka's scrapbook to post Anuschka pics but I didnt want to post them in GravityM's scrapbook to show what I meant so this was all I could think of...all future pics are Mishka tho;)
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 2:45 am

@GravityM...I have a FB page, but I dont use it. I set it up when looking for breeders so I could access their pages, but for communication (or anything else, LOL) I dont use it at all. You can always mssg me here, or even by email if u want. I do check in here every day though pretty much. I like it here. Smile
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 2:49 am

Ah okay np I'll msg you, or you message me for future meet ups Very Happy I think everyone likes it here lol
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 3:03 am

Oh Jimmy, I see no reason why you can't post up pics of your other babies here, no reason to explain nor apologize for it, lol.

Speaking of filling out, I don't think my Miya has really changed much since she was 6 months old. I feel a pic update coming on soon, lol, this was a stay tuned message, Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 3:06 am

u better post some updates!!! im getting off here now cuz my head is pounding tonite, but I look forward to seeing those updates!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:56 am

Kohdi has two sticks, Mishka has zero...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 04111  

Dad, don't you see the injustice here?...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 04410 

If I just sneak up behind him...I can get that stick
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 04610 

*takes a bow*
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 04811 

Life...is good. Smile
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 05010
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 3:28 pm

Haha, she is so adorable, and crafty, ha, she got her stick in the end!!!!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:01 pm

Both of thes luvbugs are just so engaging - I love Mishka's mischeivous grin...
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:07 pm

Thank you Renee Smile she did indeed get her stick, and you are so correct with the "crafty", haha...what she did was she took the one he's chewing on away from him, just walked up and took it!! which made him get up to take it back, lol, which he did...then she picked up *her* stick and was content...and pretty proud of herself!! Smile

Thank you Amy Smile Ami himself has that cute mischevious grin Wink
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 10:25 pm

Today, I have two temporarily pooped dogs Wink I took them both up the mountain...individually Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 1625187496 Here are Mishka's pics...I took A LOT so I gotta post them in increments cuz I like them all, haha. Here is part one:

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 03113

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 04912

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 05912

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 06311

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 06611

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 10:44 pm

Mountain Mishka part 2...

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 07413

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 08212

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 08712

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 10211

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 10412

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 10810
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 10:54 pm

And finally...Mountain Mishka part 3...I'll end with these, haha, I somehow took 169 pics, LOL

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 11410

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 16311

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 16411

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 16712
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 11:15 am

Mishka's turn to make up the mountain? Great pictures, Jimmy! I like the ones of her on the ledge up above you! She looks so happy.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:56 pm

My faves are the last three in part 2. She looks so happy and you took amazing pics, must have been hard to choose from since you took so many, lol......How was her walking? Or did she assist you all the way up, haha. Did she meet any other dogs?
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 9:53 pm

Thank you Casey Smile Kohdi and Mishka both went up the mountain yesterday...one at a time though. Yeah, that means I went up the mountain twice, haha... and yeah, she's happy on that ledge...happy that I'm letting her rest, haha. Man, can she be a drama queen Rolling Eyes

Thank you Renee Smile I was able to get quite a bit of good pics of her...lil princess needed A LOT of rest breaks, haha, so I had some good opportunities. She walked...well. She didnt pull me thats for sure...she probably realized it wouldnt be to her advantage, haha...it was a bit warm so she did take a lot of breaks, I picked her up and carried her several times, but I think she had a really good time. And yes, she met a few dogs, one was a almost 2 year old female husky, her coloring was just like Casey's Loki. When Kohdi went he met a 9 month old female husky, black and white. Here are a few more pics of her takin' her breaks (if there was shade, she would find it...no matter how small, lol)    

Mishka: Steps??? where's the escalator?!!!...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 03210

You go on without me dad...I'll wait for you right here...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 05410

I'm dying...seriously
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 12610

Dude!! ur killin' me!!!
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 12211

Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 6:21 pm

More Mishka mountain pics taken this morning. Its 93 degrees today so we had to go early.

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 18910

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 18111

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 19410

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 20610

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 22012
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 6:42 pm

A few more...its beautiful out today Smile

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 22810

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 21211

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 19510

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 17910

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 19711
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:13 am

The last pic is the best. She looks splendid overlooking the city. Were these taken in a different part of the trail? I can't believe your weather is already 90, omg, that's terrible. My peach tree is days away from full bloom, so I guess spring is here.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 3:36 am

Thank you Renee! While that pic was being taken a guy came up to me and asked if she was gonna get any bigger, lol. He's wanting a Husky but thinks they'd be too big so he's looking at Alaskan Klee's (not sure if I spelt that right) but if Huskies only get Mishkas size, he'd totally want one, haha. I told him I honestly didn't know if she'd grow much more.
Yes, I'm trying to get pics of them with as much of the 360 degree view as possible so I take them on different parts of the trail. She's really good at staying put and taking a good pic, Kohdi not so much. A snake crossed the trail right in front of us at one point, thankfully it wasn't a rattler. Kohdi's hike was cut short cuz of the heat, and cuz two different hikers warned me of about 3 big rattlesnakes on the trail up ahead. I even waited til 5 pm but it was still pretty hot.
It's hard for me to choose a favorite from these, haha. I like the 3rd one in the first posting of today's pics, and the 1st and 3rd from the second posting. But they all turned out pretty good I think.
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 11:25 am

I agree with Renee! I love the last picture. She is just so cute I can't get over it! Do you have any more of Kodhi on the mountain?
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 8:21 pm

Thank you Casey! As I mentioned, Kohdi's hike was cut short so I just got a couple pics of him...sun was going down as well so they're not the best but I'll post them in his scrapbook later on (it's his birthday tomorrow, he's already gonna be 2...time goes way too fast Sad) btw, the pic you and Renee like best out of Mishka's is my moms favorite too, I don't know why it's not my favorite, lol
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:45 am

A few pics of Mishka from todays hike. Im not taking as many pics but sometimes I cant resist

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 11010

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 28310

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 29110

Mishka was so cute here...she sat here watchig all the activity going on around her and there was a pretty good wind blowing cooling her off and playing with her fur...she looked so happy! Smile
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 29310
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:54 am

A few pics of Mishka from this morning. Under the patio table is her new favorite place to chill...I think cuz it kinda camoflauges her, haha

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 25510

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 26010

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 26410

And, of course, Mishka with her favorite stick Wink
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 25410
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next