It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Klaus' Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

Male Join date : 2014-12-10

5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 pm

Thanks everyone! I'm beyond nervous for the surgery but ready to start getting it over with too. And yes, he always enjoys himself! Anytime, anywhere, such a happy guy. I've always wanted to move south one day but not now. Couldn't take him away from snow! Smile
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:41 pm

@Artic_Wind
Whaaaa it's cold way down here in Houston but warm in Cali?! For once haha it's been getting real cold (in houstonian standards) down here with it being in the low 30's and mid 40's in the morning. I personally absolutely love cold weather and I'm glad it's cold now for Mylo Smile now park fun is longer because of it hehe.

@mssuchy
Ohh I'm sure Klaus would be extremely bummed out never being in the snow again haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 11:49 pm

Aww, don't be nervous, these vets know what they're doing in situations like this. What is involved with his recovery? Like, how much time is involved, and stuff like that. I wish you guys the best and will be thinking positive thoughts. I truly think everything will be fine though, but I know, he's your baby Wink I'd be the same way!

We do get snow here! LOL, it's just not right in your own backyard, hahaha. I'd have to drive about 1.5-2 hours for it. it looks so pretty though and just seeing how happy Klaus is in it, makes me wanna bring mine to experience it. But then they wouldn't wanna leave and I'm not liking the cold too much

@Dave, hahaha, if I could send you the cold we get, I would, lol, but yeah, my two's energy level doubles as soon as it's out of the 80's...it's good...and not so good ;p
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 12:39 pm

Haley, great pics of Klaus. Love the first pic, are they kitty paw tracks, lol. He truly loves the snow, happy guy. We didn't get any snow, but it got down to 21 Saturday night and 26 Sunday night, so cold enough. Good luck to you and Klaus with his surgery!! Positive vibes sent your way!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 2:14 pm

snow pictures always make me smile, what a great face he has! good luck with the surgery

Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 2:37 pm

@Artic_Wind the recovery is actually pretty intensive. He can't do anything for two weeks and will wear a cone for those two weeks. This is assuming everything heals fine. Then as long as things are good we get to take the cone off at 2 weeks but still can't do any hard playing or running. Just short walks. Lots of eye drops 3-4 different drops, every 6 hours, 5 minutes apart, so eye drops are a half hour process, and have to get up in middle of the night. He will need drops for the rest of his life but hopefully we get it down to once a day in the long run. It will be a long road! And I'm sure they'd love a snow visit! Very Happy

Thanks for all the luck everyone. I'll update the juvenile cataract thread tomorrow after his surgery.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 3:03 pm

Beautiful pictures, love his face looks so happy. Good luck with the surgery Klaus!
Back to top Go down
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 2:01 pm

5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 Fb_img10

Yesterday was a year since we brought Klaus home! His before picture cracks me up. He did not like us taking him from his parents & he had just got done being car sick from a 2 hour car ride. Not a happy puppy there lol but he warmed up to us by the end of the week. Can't imagine our lives without him!

Also, Klaus had his cataract surgery check up. They think things are healing well, only thing they noticed was tear production was a little low but fixable with drops. We are able to take his cone off this Thursday! Smile

5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 Snapch12
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 2:04 pm

Haha, Haley, only Klaus would be a happy dog wearing a cone, lmao at that pick. He was a chubby puppy, he has such a mature and wonderful face now. Glad things are going well.
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

Female Join date : 2015-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 3:35 pm

Yay Klaus! I'm still in love with his markings! He even looks good in a cone!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 4:32 pm

wow, that's one happy fur baby in a cone. so happy he is doing well. he's looking very cool in they cone, makes his mask pop lol.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 5:08 pm

Yay, so happy to hear Klaus is recovering well! He looks really good in his pic so I take it he is feeling more himself?

Love the pic ! Ok, only because of the Christmas tree and the lampshade cone he kinda reminds me of one of those Christmas lights they used in the olden days, they had these reflectors on them, and with Klaus's bright happy face and the "reflector" around his neck he reminds me of one of those! lol. He is so beautiful and so is your tree! Smile
Back to top Go down
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 7:30 pm

Haha that's hilarious! Thanks guys. Yes he is starting to feel himself again, still a little mopey but I think once the cone is off we will have him back!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 1:37 am

Aww, I'm so glad. Yes! I think having that cone off will make a world of difference, poor guy Sad
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:53 pm

Klaus is such a cutie, nice to hear that he's doing better Smile
Back to top Go down
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 12:11 pm

Haven't posted some updated pics in a while, so just picking favorites from the last couple months!

5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 20151210
5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 20160310
5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 20160212
^^ One of my favorite pictures of him. Huskies look so good in the snow!
5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 20160415
5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 20160416
5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 20160414
5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 20160313
5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 20160314
5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 20160417
He lovessss when he gets a new antler!
5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 20160510
They look so much smaller when they're all wet!
5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 20160511
5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 20160512
When you get caught digging just play dead.
5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 20160513
We went to the dog park yesterday and he was so proud of himself for getting covered in mud.
5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 20160514
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 12:18 pm

Oooh, these are some great pics! I can't even choose a favorite! They are all just too cute and/or beautiful. Klaus looks awesome! So cool to see an update, Haley Smile
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 1:58 pm

What a great bunch of pictures! As I scrolled down I was gonna' say that's my favorite...then nope, that's my favorite, no wait...They're ALL my favorites - love his blue eyes, they are such an intense blue.

I wish these guys like antlers - I bought them each an split elk antler. They chewed on them for a bit the first night, haven't touched them since. Even with a schmear of peanut butter. That's $30. out the window Mad
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:09 pm

Great pics of Klaus, Haley.............I love them all, but the one with the towel in his mouth is my fave. great update, thanks for posting them!
Back to top Go down
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 9:45 pm

Thanks guys! Yes Klaus has a thing for my hair towel in particular. He likes to rub his nose all in it. Such a weirdo.

amymeme wrote:
I wish these guys like antlers - I bought them each an split elk antler.  They chewed on them for a bit the first night, haven't touched them since.  Even with a schmear of peanut butter.  That's $30. out the window Mad

To be honest Klaus isnt crazy about Elk either. He has had the same split elk antler for over 5 months, barely touches it. He seems to like to moose paddles though. They're slightly softer than the elk, so I think he likes that. I'd say he's a medium chewer. Maybe try moose? We order from gotantler.com, they have 40% off sales every once in a while!
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 10:23 pm

I really love the first one and the get caught play dead link! I haven't seen pics in awhile he's really filled out I love his coloring and pattern especially on his belly Smile and that's a huge antler lol
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 6:32 pm

Awwwww Klausss!! Belly up pic, towel pic, and muddy muzzle are my fave pics haaa and it's incredible to me when I see huskies in water cause Mylo hates wet grass and muddy surfaces..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
dohers10
Newborn
Newborn
dohers10

Male Join date : 2015-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:22 am

Great pictures of Klaus ! What a chap Smile.

I love the one in snow, where you can just see the pure joy all over his face Smile.

The first one is great too, belly rub please! Laughing
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 2:02 pm

great pics, the is so cute. love the snow pics, and the play dead if you get caught.
Back to top Go down
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 7:12 pm

Once again thank you everyone!

davecerv wrote:
Awwwww Klausss!! Belly up pic, towel pic, and muddy muzzle are my fave pics haaa and it's incredible to me when I see huskies in water cause Mylo hates wet grass and muddy surfaces..

The weird thing is Klaus is picky about the grass when it rains too. But I guess when it is play time everything and anything goes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Klaus' Scrapbook   5 - Klaus' Scrapbook - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Klaus' Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next