It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Leo's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 2:06 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:
I missed a bunch of pics! He looks so happy to be back in his nesting spot at the stairs Smile

Ronin, third pic up in the husky meet pics, the husky sitting down in the middle of the group, is that a woolly husky or just a fluffball of a husky? He's beautiful! Leo looks like he has a lot of fun at these meets, how long do they usually last?

thanks, loves to run up and down the stairs and he plays catch with me up there, i toss a soft ball toy and he tosses it back down the stairs Very Happy .
she is a woolly husk, she was very shy when he came in, took her a bit of time to get comfortable enough to find someone to play with. the meets are usually about 2-3 hours long but some people like to say longer sometimes 2 hours long  Laughing .
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 2:30 pm

this post is a bit pic heavy. it was a slow start to the morning lol. but soon we got are dirt delivery.
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye32

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye20
he investigated the ominous looking gopher hole.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye23
gave me the look "can i really dig in this?". and then he was off on a digging frenzy.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye21

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye19

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye22

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye24
then he found a treasure (a small stick  Laughing ) and chewed on it for a bit and then when back to digging.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye25
he did a bit more digging.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye33

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye27
i manage to get Joey and Leo in the same picture i almost missed it casue Joey almost walked out of the shot. Laughing  Shocked

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye28
it was getting a bit warm so he took a power nap in the shad of the tree.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye29
then he was on a tie out wail we worked to get the dirt into the back yard, and he had fun with my niece and nephew playing in the dirt.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye31
then he insisted on investigating where the dirt was going, and he was out in the back with my brother.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye30
it took most of the day but we finish and then Leo said this is his new favorite spot now lol! .
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:07 pm

here's Leo playing in the dirt that we had to move. Shocked

Last edited by RedFlashFire05 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:16 pm

Leo and Joey mooching some strawberry Popsicle from me  Laughing i could resist i shared.
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye40

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye35

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye41

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye37
we gave him a bath cause he was to dusty.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye38
we finally got the pool up but not sure how to get him in there Suspect .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye39
he was checking in on them and making sure they were okay. sunny
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:46 am

Oh my goodness, I couldn't resist those mooching faces either! Lol, they are too cute! Last pic is so sweet .
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:02 pm

Love the stairs pic, he looks very handsome after his bath Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 8:06 pm

thanks, he is a drama queen up until we make it up to the shower haha.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 3:21 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye43
got him to pose wail on our walk this morning, today is his 2nd anniversary of the day he came home.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye44
we stopped off to get gas and i got them both looking more or less in the same direction.
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 1:25 pm

Happy gotcha day Leo! Love the bandana
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 1:47 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye45
He survived the fire work noises, we had lots of the aerial fire works in the neighborhood. the loud bomb from those scar him although he seems okay with the small ones that are not as loud.
he turn 2 years and 2 months old today, need to work on the loud noises so he doesn't get so stressed form the fire works on new years.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 9:16 pm

Leo has the prettiest eyes. He's lost a lot of weight? He looks much leaner in these pics! Or is it more because it's summer so he doesn't have a full on winter coat? He looks really good!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 5:29 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:
Leo has the prettiest eyes. He's lost a lot of weight? He looks much leaner in these pics! Or is it more because it's summer so he doesn't have a full on winter coat? He looks really good!

thanks, he has lost about 5.6lbs and the summer coat also makes him look thinner  lol! . he is still slowly siding the last of the winter coat not sure how much longer it will take to finish. he has some on his back and neck areas left that is the last bit left to fall out.
Back to top Go down
TigerCzarina
Teenager
Teenager
TigerCzarina

Female Join date : 2015-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 7:08 pm

What a cutie! Such pretty eyes!

Also that bandana!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 2:14 pm

we played a game of fetch bounce  Laughing .
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye48

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye49

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye50

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye51
then he came in and wanted to go walking; he gave me the eyes Laughing .

i inflated the ship floatie for him to play in.
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye47

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye46
and added some teats for him to fish them out. Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 1347041234
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 2:43 pm

TigerCzarina wrote:

Also that bandana!!!!!
thanks, i found it on https://www.etsy.com/shop/SledDogEmbroidery.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 11:44 pm

I love his ship flotie! Does he really go in it? It's awesome. I love the pic of him running with his toy, huskies are so cute when they've got something to carry.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 1:19 pm

Wow great pics, Ronin. I adore the bandanas that he has, but my favorite is the snow dog on vacation, lol. The pic with him giving nose kisses at the pool is my favorite, such a sweet boy Leo is.
Back to top Go down
TigerCzarina
Teenager
Teenager
TigerCzarina

Female Join date : 2015-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 2:02 pm

RedFlashFire05 wrote:

TigerCzarina wrote:

Also that bandana!!!!!

thanks, i found it on https://www.etsy.com/shop/SledDogEmbroidery.

I'm gonna have to stalk her shop to see when she reopens... I need more husky paraphernalia.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 5:17 pm

thanks, i usually have to use the continues shot mode on my camera to get him running and i finally got luck on that one hehe. i tried to get him in there but in there but he didn't want to, just his hands.
that one is my favorite bandana too.
Back to top Go down
dohers10
Newborn
Newborn
dohers10

Male Join date : 2015-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 2:13 am

That bandana is great! I love his eyes, so pure!

He seems like a very happy chap - he smiles better for the camera than me Laughing.
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 11:05 am

Aw, I missed his gotcha day. Happy, really late, gotcha day, Leo.

Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 11:15 pm

thanks, i'm thinking of getting him some more bandanas Laughing .
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye61
he was waiting to start his Wednesday morning hind leg awareness exercises.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye56
my mom got a camping folding cot, that Leo loves to lay on.
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye64

and a few pics of him on our morning walks during the week, and one of him on his hammock.
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye57

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye58

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye59

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye60

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Leo_ye63
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 7:43 pm

Ah, i forgot how handsome Leo was! Love the new pics.

I make bandanas to sell for our rescue Wink

Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 8:24 pm

Handsome boy - I love the pic on the top of the stairs! He's looking good at the lower weight...guess increased exercise helps us all Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 12:33 am

Love the pic of Leo standing on the cot, I see that look in Kohdi a lot, haha.

@Jennifer...do you sell them on a website or something? I'd love bandanas for my two! And better is helping a rescue!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leo's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 38  Next