It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Leo's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 5:33 pm

thanks, i've been making him take is easy, the meds make him more sleepy then normal.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 1:05 am

Oooh, that spider bite looks awful Sad he looks SO good in that bandana though!!! Hope he feels better soon!!! Beautiful pics as always Ronin.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 7:14 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye24
this was his spider about 2 weeks ago, it dried up and scabbed over, we had to watch him so he wouldn't itch it. he did really well only had to reminded of the cone of same a few times.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye30
on our morning walk he saw a cat.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye29
his been rather  mopey since we've have taken brake form the dog park until his spider bite heals up. and the passing of Joey has made him very sad.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye25
got some picks of him on our walk during the early morning walk.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye31
took him on a road trip. out to a recumbent bike shop that my brother wanted to go to. and his spider bite scab fell off and looks much better.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye23
Sad this was one of the sades picture of him moping. he still looks for Joey, but i know it will take sometime.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 12:01 am

Wow Ronin, that spider got Leo good! That's awful Sad poor guy. Sad pics make me sad. I remember that look in Anuschka after Malukhai passed Sad just keep giving him lots of love, it's gonna take awhile.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 1:25 am

Wow, Ronin, you and Leo have had a rough summer. That looked really bad at first, but looking real good now with the spider bite. Leo is looking great with losing some weight. You are such a dedicated pet parent! I especially love the walk pic of him looking very intent on the kitty, so alert, great pic. I also love the last pic, it is sad, but I have to say Leo is extremely easy to tell what mood he is in, he's very expressive. Smile
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 9:02 am

I'm so sorry for your loss of Joey. Leo looks gorgeous as always.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 1:31 pm

Smile thanks, its been improving and the hair is growing back.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 1:59 pm

some from last week, his is slowly getting back to his old self
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye34
although, he still is very sad. Sad made me cry.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye33
he when u[ stairs to look for Joey. Sad

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye32
then a few days later he was sun bathing.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye38
we finally put the pool away and someone was so happy to have his hole back.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye42
looks so uncomfortable but he likes it hehe.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye37
his bit has some new hair growing back looks so much better.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye41
we got our September 2 Remember bandana. he has been wearing it every day since we got it on our morning walks.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye43

wow, what an improvement. since i started him on some supplements for his growing pains. i got some Holistic Blend Glucosamine HCL Complex for Dogs & Cats, so fair its been a big help and he is much more active and i dont have to give him pain meds.
Back to top Go down
KairoAndEmber
Puppy
Puppy

Female Join date : 2016-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 2:30 pm

Great looking pup! He looks so sad! But he seems to be settling too!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 2:05 pm

this was last week.
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye53
some morning fun with is fish toy, loves not having the pool there. Smile

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye56
we explored the home depot for some wood stain for the mini deck. he loves to find all the employees and say hi.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye50
on our way to the van, he found the grass roll very interesting.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye55
we later during the week we went to orchard hardware and checked out the fountain and got some pots for some bamboo divisions that needed planting.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye48
he did his hid leg awareness exercise and then walked the kids to school and was very tired after the hardware store trip.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye54
i got a good pic of him with his September 2 Remember bandana with out the leash in the picture, he was so tired i wasn't holding the leash  Wink .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye47
this first trip to the dog park after he finished his med, he only wanted to stay there for 30 minutes before hedging home. my guess is that he though Joey would be there Crying or Very sad , every time the small dogs barked he went to see if it was Joey. he dose the same thing when we are walking too.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye57
we crossed the over pass on the way to get the news paper.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye49
it was a long walk too, someone was very sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Ancatdub
Newborn
Newborn
Ancatdub

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 4:08 pm

Sorry for your loss of Joey.

Leo is very handsome. I've always wanted a red husky but just hasn't worked out.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 2:43 pm

thank you, meal time is till the hardest part of the day for him but he is getting better slowly, he likes it when i eat with him.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 4:10 pm

last week:
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye79
the kids and i walked Leo up to school, where he was greeted by all the kids. he seem very happy to have so many people pet him.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye69
this was the first time in a long time he has used his kennel Laughing .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye72
had him carry his pack for a short walk and off to run errands with him.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye71
we went to get the paper; we have to cross the over pass. he was much happier this time.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye73
he nested in the car on our way home with (my mom) grandma.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye77
our down stairs sink broke so we ran some errands, to find a new bathroom faucet and he wanted to check out the pumpkin display.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye70
he nested in the back seat until we got to the next stop.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye74
we did find a faucet and on our way out to the car he found a big stick he wanted to take with him. Laughing

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye76
he was playing with his emoji ball toy. now wonder the was so quite Very Happy

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye75
he as almost perfected the husky curl.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye78
today he turn 2 year and 5 months old.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 2:41 pm

last weekend we went to So Mush Fun 6 hosted by NorSled, and walked around the lake.
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye83
he was very interested in the smells.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye89
then we walked around the lake there were so many duck in the lake just enjoying the water.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye92
had him sit stay on the rocks.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye90

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye91
then we crossed the bridge and saw lots of fish and a turtle.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye85
had him jump on the table, just thought it would be fun.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye84
then we attended a urban mushing mini clinic and got lots of good info and a packet of more info. on equipment, groups, and how to start. his pic was taken by Kevin Bohl the NorSled photographer.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye87
every one go a robin for participating, then he had some fun at the dog park that was there. didn't take any wail we were in the dog park cause there were to many dogs that we didn't know.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye86
he was waiting for his food to heat up.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye88
and napping all the way home after he ate his food.
Back to top Go down
TigerCzarina
Teenager
Teenager
TigerCzarina

Female Join date : 2015-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 8:23 pm

Aw pretty boy! He looks like he's great with car rides. I wish I could get ours to sleep in the car...
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 11:35 pm

Fourth and fifth pics from the bottom I think are two of my favorite pics of Leo, he looks beautiful! Really great shots of him, Ronin. The pic on the red bridge is pretty cute too.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 12:10 pm

Leeeeo!
All the pics are great but I love the bridge one because it looks like y'all are having so much fun and it just looks nice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 7:23 pm

thanks, it was a nice outing and the weather was really nice. he dose okay on the car rides, he usually sticks his head out the windows and sometimes he naps on the way. on our way home after our adventure he just sleeps all the way home.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 8:12 pm

a few day later after the road trip we went to the local farm that has some attraction like train rides, zip lines, huge slides and a petting zoo. and a good size pumpkin patch. since the allow pet we took Leo with us.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y101
we walked around the corn maze an got lost even with a map, i guess that my niece was not good with maps  Laughing .
so we went up to the look out points. Leo was not to happy with the getting down part but i helped him get down  Very Happy .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y100
we took a break and then found our bearings (i told Leo to find grandma hehe). and after a bout an hour we made it out.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y102
after we found my mom and brother he took a nice break by the giant hamster balls wail we waited for my niece to run inside one of the huge hamster balls.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y103
then it was off to pick some nice pumpkins.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye93
there was so many to choose form.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye98
Leo was helping to find some nice ones too. (i think he just wanted to eat them  Laughing )

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y104
some one was getting tired.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y105
after along adventure at the farm it was time to head home. he was falling a sleep on my lap.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_ye97
when we got home it was nap time lol! .
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 12:36 am

Cool pumpkin patch!!! Selection is awesome! I grew some white ones once, although I didn't know that's what I bought, the closer it came to Halloween, and pumpkins were getting bigger but not turning orange, I started dragging them into the sun thinking they weren't getting enough! Hahaha, but nope, I bought white pumpkins. Beautiful pics Ronin, Leo looks just beautiful.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 12:34 pm

What a fun time! Leo is always so handsome.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 10:50 pm

hahaha, i probably would have done the same. the white pumpkins are tasty as long as they are not over ripe.
it was fun, we has paparazzi wail we were there Laughing . we also scared a couple with a tea cup chihuahua Shocked the look on there face was priceless when Leo walked away. the chihuahua wanted to smell him so they let him and Leo got to meet this tiny chihuahua.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 6:29 pm

this was about 2 weeks ago we went to a husky meetup out in Fremont, ca.
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y134

it was cloudy and windy, thank goodness where was no rain.
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y124

he was very excited to see his friends again. these next few pic were taken by our meetup friends Max and Jenifer T.
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y133
Skyler (black and white husky) was very excited to see Leo again, she was the first one to find us  Wink .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y137

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y127

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y125
he made some new friends too.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y126
even this beautiful pittie wanted in too  Laughing .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y136
he was so happy, love that smile.

my brother took these ones with a Samoyed that Leo was playing with.
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y128

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y129

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y130

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y131

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y132

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y135
our first rainy day and first use of his "seal suit" as my brother calls it Wink .
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 6:52 pm

one week ago.
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y145
had him ware his Halloween bandana for a few days, he seems to like it.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y149
he was falling asleep on our way home from the dog park  Wink .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y147
he was on the look out for my mom's van.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y144
ran some errands and i shared my coconut ice cream with him.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y148
he didn't feel like playing this morning cause he was...

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y146
on the look out for the UPS guy. cause his food was about to be delivered.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y143
it came later in the after noon and he got a ham sandwich lol! . he love that toy he caries it around by the lettuce.

Last edited by RedFlashFire05 on Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 7:34 pm

now were caught up.
some pics of Leo doing his hind leg exercises.
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y159
had him "touch stool"; then he stretches up,down,left and right. then side step in a circle around the stool to the left and right.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y154
his least favorite exercise, which i call "doggie squat". he has to sit and wait then jump up an put his hands on the yoga ball he dose about 7 of them so far. which is awesome cause before he could only do 3.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y153
got him an h2m2 bandana and join in the red ribbon week with my niece and nephew.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y151
we were on our walk with my niece in the rain. he was enjoying the walk. we had to call my mom to pick us up cause it stated pouring.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y150
he waited in the van with my mom wail i when to look for a costume for my niece. i got him ice cream the coconut one that he likes.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y155
took a nice brake to watch the neighbored cats.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y156
he made his hole bigger and he was enjoying the nice sunny day.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Leo_y158
we couldn't find a costume that would fit him; so we had him use my niece old costumes top of her ware-wolf costume. i dressed him up as a ware-wolf. Laughing he was not amused, but we all were. lol!
Happy Late Halloween!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leo's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 38  Next