It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Heylo to all members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GungeUK
Newborn
Newborn

Male Join date : 2011-02-27

Heylo to all members Empty
PostSubject: Heylo to all members   Heylo to all members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Heya,
I'm totally new to this site and came across it when browsing images on google for Huskies.

I'm Leigh, I live with my fiancée Shaan and her brother Robert. We are owned by 2 huskies Chloe and Dakota. I joined this site in order to meet others who have the same interests and would love to get to know everyone here.

By trade I am a website designer and I administer over 39 websites all designed by myself. So if anyone does need any help, please do let me know, I do websites for free as that is what I enjoy doing and as I am registered disabled I wanted to make a name for myself and prove that a disabled person can do things. Websites are available to view upon request Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.gungeuk.com
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Heylo to all members   Heylo to all members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Hey Leigh and welcome to the forum!! I'm so happy that you found us Smile

I can't wait to see pictures of Chloe and Dakota.

I now know who to ask if I need any help Smile I welcome your expertise, so please feel free to PM me if you have any suggestions. I am in NO WAY a website designer and got into this just to help provide another forum for husky owners Smile

Heylo to all members Hailey10
Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

Male Join date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Heylo to all members   Heylo to all members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:39 pm

Sweet. I have a domain sitting stagnant that I have no idea how to approach. Hosting, software, design, layout... I'm lost.

Oh... Welcome, Leigh!
Back to top Go down
GungeUK
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Heylo to all members   Heylo to all members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:45 pm

Hey guys!
@Harrise, what is the domain? Do you have any ideas for it etc? I can obviously help you with the design wise and management, feel free to PM me as I don't think it would be right to post here =]

@Koda, I do have a few ideas and I will most certainly PM you to discuss them.

Thank you ever so much for your kind welcome. I will most certainly keep coming back here as I have had a few issues with another well known Siberian Husky Forum.

Pics of the pups to follow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Heylo to all members   Heylo to all members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Welcome Leigh! wave
Back to top Go down
GungeUK
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Heylo to all members   Heylo to all members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Hey 26nikita
Lovely names of huskies Very Happy Looks like we already have something in common haha
Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

Male Join date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Heylo to all members   Heylo to all members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:25 pm

My site is so lame that all I have is the registered domain. Nothing else. I'll get a PM together for you to see what you think. Probably tomorrow since I'm lazy and dealing with car stuff right now.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Heylo to all members   Heylo to all members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Welcome!!! Looking forward for pics of your furbabies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GungeUK
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Heylo to all members   Heylo to all members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:39 pm

Thanks guys
Here be some pictures of Chloe and Dakota.
Chloe was featured on a website called Pawfectpics.co.uk so I thought I would show you that pic as it's amazing of her.

Heylo to all members Chloe10

Heylo to all members Dakota10
Back to top Go down
jalepeno
Senior
Senior
jalepeno

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Heylo to all members   Heylo to all members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Dakota looks like my Bodhi.
Heylo to all members Dsc_0813[/url[url=https://servimg.com/view/16006936/20]Heylo to all members Dsc_0814
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Heylo to all members   Heylo to all members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Welcome Leigh! Glad to have you here and both your dogs are absolutely stunning!

Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Heylo to all members   Heylo to all members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:21 pm

Aw thanks for the welcome guys, would love to get to know you all more Very Happy
I'm in the process of setting up my own company selling home made doggy biscuits so I will be sure to keep you all updated Very Happy

My pups will be in for a treat hehe
Back to top Go down
SabakaMom
Senior
Senior
SabakaMom

Female Join date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Heylo to all members   Heylo to all members EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:31 pm

Hey Leigh!

Beautiful dogs! Welcome. I have only been a member for less than a month, but I am enjoying the interaction of all the husky owners here!

Lisa
Back to top Go down
friesianet
Puppy
Puppy
friesianet

Female Join date : 2011-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Heylo to all members   Heylo to all members EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:11 am

Welcome Leigh!! I just joined too :-) LOVELY dogs, and I do love that photo of Chloe! Dakota looks a little like my first Husky Bandit. Glad you joined---the more the merrier!

And BTW Bodhi--OMG what an awesome looking face! Love how the hint of beige is in his face. And the pic of him "rearing" up in the snow is very cool. He looks fierce and majestic in that pic :-)
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Heylo to all members   Heylo to all members EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:50 am

Welcome to the forum Leigh!

Your sibes are gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
bingnblaze
Puppy
Puppy
bingnblaze

Female Join date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Heylo to all members   Heylo to all members EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:40 pm

welcome - i didnt know u had a new sibe Smile
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Heylo to all members   Heylo to all members EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:23 pm

Welcome! both your sibs are fantastic looking! i might have some need for your web designs some time this year!

Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Heylo to all members   Heylo to all members EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 4:36 pm

Welcome!!
Your Sibes are beautiful!

Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Heylo to all members   Heylo to all members EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:09 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys =]

Yeah got a new sibe now, he's 7 months, lovely pup and really getting on well with Chloe =]
Back to top Go down
Neicy
Newborn
Newborn
Neicy

Female Join date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Heylo to all members   Heylo to all members EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:26 am

Welcome Leigh Smile
First off wonderful name choices lol (my daughter's name is Chloe and my Son's middle name is Dakota) Secondly they are both so beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heylo to all members   Heylo to all members Empty

Back to top Go down

Heylo to all members

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1