It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Happy Doggie Father's Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

Happy Doggie Father's Day Empty
PostSubject: Happy Doggie Father's Day   Happy Doggie Father's Day EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:12 pm

Just wanted to say Happy Doggie Father's Day to all of the awesome dog-dads (lol) out there!!! =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Doggie Father's Day   Happy Doggie Father's Day EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Happy Doggie Father's Day 264666_2103159986867_1481501051_2383024_4637339_n
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Happy Doggie Father's Day   Happy Doggie Father's Day EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:25 pm

Awwww!!!! How cute is this! They're both like "Huh, don't you see that we're having boy time here?" LOL!!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Happy Doggie Father's Day   Happy Doggie Father's Day EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Ken got a card and a HUGE stack of pancakes! The dogs got a bath!

Happy fathers day all you dads!

Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Happy Doggie Father's Day   Happy Doggie Father's Day EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Funny Jenn! These 2 got a bath also, but it was all me because hubby was taking full advantage of "fathers day"..lol. He got a bike for fathers day since he got me me one for mother's day so he's set. For him it's a big deal to get a bike because he had knee replacement surgery early last year and he hasn't been able to do any sort of cardio. When he realized he could ride my bike he was so excited that I got him a bike too. NO walky dog for him though. They'll take him dowwwwnnn! LOL
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Doggie Father's Day   Happy Doggie Father's Day EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:26 pm

On no I washed them out on the deck! Ken had to work today. I have been installing lighting all day and cleaning

Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Happy Doggie Father's Day   Happy Doggie Father's Day EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:44 am

JD got his presents WAY EARLY! I figured he rarely notices anything in the garage, so I just put the boxes in the garage like it was just other stuff....but he happened to noticed THESE boxes, and opened them!! Rolling Eyes Anyway, he found his backpack and skijoring/canicross belt a couple a week ago, so today was a lazy Sunday....the dogs got a bath yesterday at a place we usually don't go to, but we had coupons for them so took advantage of it and I hear JD say, 'Storm, I've never seen you get on your hind legs like that before!' I turned around, and Storm is looking over the wall at me and Ginger, with a big smile on his face...and he's so tall that he even had his front paws on top of the wall too! I guess Storm really didn't like that place because JD was exhausted after that bath! Razz

Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Happy Doggie Father's Day   Happy Doggie Father's Day EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:40 am

Jenn, yesterday was one of those GO GO GO GO days! Finally at like 845pm I sat down to watch a movie. I'm so tired this morning! I need lots of coffee!

Claudia, LOL! Storm is too funny. He's like "hi mom & sis...i see you!!!!...come come help me please!" LOL!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Doggie Father's Day   Happy Doggie Father's Day EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:43 am

When I'm at work I will list the go go going I did all weekend, wish I was hiking but hell I got a lot done!

cmanding

PostSubject: Re: Happy Doggie Father's Day   Happy Doggie Father's Day EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:49 am

MelissaI wrote:

Claudia, LOL! Storm is too funny. He's like "hi mom & sis...i see you!!!!...come come help me please!" LOL!

That's exactly what he looked like!
Storm is really goofy and what makes it even funnier, he always has a big smile on his face which cracks us up! Razz

Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Doggie Father's Day   Happy Doggie Father's Day EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:51 pm

so as eddy and lindsay were hiking the highest peak in CO. i got up sat. morning at 7am and we had our husky meet up at 9:30am so we headed out to that first thing. left there around 11:30 and headed to Danielle's to see her new rental home and let gunny play with jack. from there i stopped and got some veggies and fruit from sunflower market, god i love that place and wish it was closer to our home. because of the heat i had to go home and leave the dogs as i could not keep them in the car Sad once home i left the dogs and ran to walmart and king soopers for food, came back home to drop that food off and then ran to sams, ate dinner at sweet tomatoes then headed to costco and made it back home at 7pm!!! i also missed out on a SWEET car show down the whole street, wish i would have know about it i LOVE looking at old, sweet, fast cars. once home i then started to clear out the outside garage and move all my garden stuff to the shed, now its all organized Smile i stopped around 9 as i could not see anymore and the bugs were eating me, i then walked the dogs and took a shower and called it a night at 10pm.
Fathers day, i let ken sleep as long as he wanted i got up at 8am. ate breakfast, started wash, ken got up at 9:30 i made him a HUGE stack of pancakes and the pups gave him a card. then i put him to work Wink we needed to uninstall the ceiling fan in our room and install a new fan, i got him to help for an hr before he had to go to work, he got the old fan down as i was figuring out the new fan, he helped me get the motor in and secure then he took off for me to finish everything else! got the rest of the fan together and turned the power on and it worked!!! i was so happy, thats the one thing that sucks about fans, you have to install the WHOLE thing before you know if it will work or not and if not you have to take it all down. ok so the master is done, i move into the treadmill room and uninstall that light so i can install the old master fan we just took down, i got the sucker in and turned it on and the damn thing wobbled! i had to take it all apart to the first piece to fix it!!! so mad. ok got that back up and working then i looked at the light i took down and said hey that looks like it would be good in the hall way, get out the can of silver spray paint and sprayed the gold base silver, uninstalled the current light and put in the new/ old light, then i went and sprayed the base i just took down silver and uninstalled the 2nd hall light so that now everything is silver and not gold, funny cause there was no brace holding that light fixture in!!! the things i have found in this home does not surprise me anymore. oh and since i was upstairs and had all the electric off i uninstalled the 2nd bathroom light so i can fix the wall, guess what the damn light has no brace behind it, its just wires, there is nothing to support the new light i bought, just something else to deal with now Sad oh and between the light switching i gave the dogs a bath then a walk to help dry them. i know i ate dinner around 7pm and sat for a hole 45min, then i got up and went to tackle the inside garage and camping gear, i moved things to the newly cleared out outside garage and got all my camping stuff ready and moved stuff around and now you can walk in the garage with out tripping on something, should have taken pictures, 9mpish walked the dogs between the rain and showered at 9:45ish and went to bed at 11pm, god what a busy weekend!
you all tired from reading that?

cmanding

PostSubject: Re: Happy Doggie Father's Day   Happy Doggie Father's Day EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:30 pm

good lord woman! Sleep

Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Happy Doggie Father's Day   Happy Doggie Father's Day EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Ok, WOW, you totally beat me!!!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Doggie Father's Day   Happy Doggie Father's Day EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:28 pm

its kind of really sad... i just CAN"T sit, sitting all day long at work the min i get home im up and moving. and on the weekends i can't sit or relax, it sucks, the home just needs things done to it, one day a i will sit back and enjoy all the hard work Smile thats why i can't wait for camping, i have no option but to rest unless im helping lindsay with food. i really do love the feeling of looking around and thinking god its done and looks good Smile and i like being handy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Doggie Father's Day   Happy Doggie Father's Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Doggie Father's Day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1