It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Found a new product that I LOVE!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hillarycole
Puppy
Puppy
hillarycole

Female Join date : 2011-07-21

Found a new product that I LOVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Found a new product that I LOVE!!!   Found a new product that I LOVE!!! EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:45 am

So, I found all y'all last night when I was trying to figure out why Volya had dandruff and what to do about it. He eats super high quality food, our house is clean at all times, I brush them daily (and their teeth weekly), and use Paul Mitchel's spray conditioner on them twice a week (yes, I know. Don't judge me. Pre-huskies, I used Alterna White Truffle products on my hair ... now they get Paul Mitchel while I downgraded myself to John Freida ... siiiiiiggggh).

Anyways, so I went to Petsmart with the fuzzballs today and found this waterless foaming shampoo called Bounce. It has a bevy of moisurizers in it and all you do is squirt it on them, massage it in et voila! A husky is not only clean -- but the skin is conditioned and the dandruff seems to be gone after the first use. I used it just now after we got home from the dog park. Volya, as usual, looked like a pig who had just rolled in sh*t when we left. I little of this stuff and not only was he clean without having to wait for him to get around to grooming himself, but the dandruff seems to be gone, too. Both of their coats are already silkier and shinier than they already were, and it isn't oily at all. I will swear by this stuff if he is still dandruff free a week from now.

Again, it's called Bounce Deep Hydration Waterless foaming Shampoo with Moisturizers... 8 oz bottle was on sale for $3.97! And of course, the dogs love it cuz they get a massage out of the deal...
Back to top Go down
indigobluestarz
Puppy
Puppy

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Found a new product that I LOVE!!!   Found a new product that I LOVE!!! EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:06 pm

Hmm... might have to try that on Meka.....she's had a little dandruff lately, maybe it would help her out Smile
Back to top Go down
hillarycole
Puppy
Puppy
hillarycole

Female Join date : 2011-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Found a new product that I LOVE!!!   Found a new product that I LOVE!!! EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:30 pm

I just finished brushing my fuzzball and he was dandruff free Smile
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Newborn
Newborn
Jimmy

Male Join date : 2011-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Found a new product that I LOVE!!!   Found a new product that I LOVE!!! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:49 pm

thanks for this product recommendation... gonna try it out
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

Female Join date : 2011-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Found a new product that I LOVE!!!   Found a new product that I LOVE!!! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:23 am

hmmm sounds intriguing! might have to check it out as well Smile
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/kalethehusky
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found a new product that I LOVE!!!   Found a new product that I LOVE!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Found a new product that I LOVE!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1