It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!  Empty
PostSubject: I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!    I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:29 am

Can you believe that I actually FORGOT to feed the furbabies this morning? YES, I FORGOT!!! Shocked I feel horrible!!! I think it's because our our routine was a bit off this morning and I had to rush to get ready for work. No wonder Kody had this upset face while we were leaving Sad

I sat down at my desk and it just popped into my head. I'm a terrible doggie mommy! I feel so bad. I think I'm going to leave work early to go home and feed them..LOL.
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!    I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:34 am

Romeo and I forgot one night. We felt wretched! It happens though... luckily dogs don't have much of a memory for that stuff Smile

I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!  Hailey10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!    I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:45 am

They let you forget!? My two talk NONSTOP about breakfast til I feed them once Jarod gets up!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!    I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:52 am

Normally, Kody would be pacing in the kitchen looking at where the food is, but today he was exhausted from their walk since I'm doing a bit more in the mornings now. He just laid down next to Mya...both with tongues on the floor..lol. He usually still paces for food right after his walk though.

I always let them calm down from their walks for about 10-15min before feeding them and today I just skipped the food step Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!    I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:28 am

I guess I'm a super bad mommy! I lose track of time all the time and dinner is sometimes like... midnight! Lol

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
hollywoodhuskies
Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!    I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:12 pm

You guys have polite dogs! Laughing Chili will sit in front of his bowl and pointedly look from me to the bowl, me to the bowl, me to the bowl, until it's dinner time. Both dogs can tell time, it starts every day at the same time.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!    I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:27 pm

yeah after our morning walk sierra goes right into her cage waiting for breakfast! your not a bad mommy and I know you will make it up to them tonight Wink

Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!    I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:53 pm

I've forgotten to feed Ginger dinner once...it happens...

Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!    I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:39 pm

You're not a horrible mommy! I forget to feed my dogs their treats in the afternoons sometimes when I'm busy. They certainly would never let me forget their breakfast and dinner! Just make sure they get an extra special treat when you get home! Smile

Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!    I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:41 pm

jbealer wrote:
yeah after our morning walk sierra goes right into her cage waiting for breakfast! your not a bad mommy and I know you will make it up to them tonight Wink

For sure!! They are getting double the meal and a marrow bone! LOL
Back to top Go down
Lu&Katsmom
Adult
Adult
Lu&Katsmom

Female Join date : 2011-04-15

PostSubject: Re: I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!    I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:54 pm

Don't feel too bad, it happens! I forgot to feed the girls dinner a few nights ago. When I forget I just tell myself they are fasting. Smile
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!    I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!  EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:57 pm

hollywoodhuskies wrote:
You guys have polite dogs! Laughing Chili will sit in front of his bowl and pointedly look from me to the bowl, me to the bowl, me to the bowl, until it's dinner time. Both dogs can tell time, it starts every day at the same time.

Dakota does the same thing with treats. He's like "Heloooo, it's right there, please give me one!" It cracks me up!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!    I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!  EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:12 am

It was the weirdest thing...the skipping breakfast completely messed up their poop schedule. They didn't poop at all yesterday after I got home. At like 6am this morning Mya woke me up and when I went to take them out Kody had actually pooped in our room. He normally never does that. I think the skipping a meal totally messed them up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!    I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

I'M A HORRIBLE MOMMY!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1