It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Legend_of_Faolan
Teenager
Teenager
Legend_of_Faolan

Female Join date : 2011-08-23

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:05 pm

Yes it is. They listed Faolan on craigslist with some story about how they bought this new puppy but then their elderly parents down in Florida had an accident and they needed to go there and take care of them so they were rehoming the puppy. I didn't realize they were BYBs until I had already arranged to pick him up.
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Faolan
Teenager
Teenager
Legend_of_Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:24 pm

I took Faolan to a dog park today since he has finally gotten his last shots!

Just before we left, eating a bully stick:
Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0318

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0325

When we arrived at the dog park I expected Faolan to be so excited to finally be able to run and play with other dogs because he is always so desperate to do that when we are out walking or something and he sees other dogs. But actually he was really unsure of what to do when all the other dogs came up to greet him. And then this big lab came running up and actually ran him over and he yelped and ran off to hide under a picnic table, poor thing. But we figured out the problem: all these dogs are bigger than him! When a dog came in that was smaller, look what happened:

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0390-1

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0381

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0382-1

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0383-2

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0384-1

A St. Bernard tried to join in and Faolan didn't know what to do at first:
Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0387

Then he decided: go hide!
Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0389-1

St. Bernard lost interest, back out again!
Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0392-2

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0393-2

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0395

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0396

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0400-1

Now he is all tired out
Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0360-2

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0404

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0342

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:52 pm

Legend_of_Faolan wrote:
Yes it is. They listed Faolan on craigslist with some story about how they bought this new puppy but then their elderly parents down in Florida had an accident and they needed to go there and take care of them so they were rehoming the puppy. I didn't realize they were BYBs until I had already arranged to pick him up.

You should put your story up on their BBB report honestly, just so people have more to read up on with them.
Rogue gets a bit scared with bigger dogs too.. well, not scared, but she tells them to back off usually and then they chase her, and then she tries to beat them up and then gets tired of putting up a tough front and goes under a bench or next to a person Laughing but if it's another puppy or a smaller dog, let the rumbling begin!
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Faolan
Teenager
Teenager
Legend_of_Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:42 pm

Hmm, perhaps.

I think the reason Faolan is unsure around bigger dogs is that he has only been around dogs smaller than him aside from one, my fiance's parent's Australian shepherd. And he hasn't seen her in about a month, so...I bet once he gets bigger, or hopefully even before then, he will be fine Smile
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:47 pm

I love that last pic! He's such a cutie!!!
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Faolan
Teenager
Teenager
Legend_of_Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:56 pm

I took him to work with me for the first time today! He did so well! Caused absolutely no trouble. And since we only have 4 dogs boarding today he got lots of one-on-one play time with me in the nice wide open backyard and in the grooming room, since it was cleared out and had a nice and slippery hardwood floor, hahah. He is learning how to play with balls! At first he would just watch them if I rolled them, then he started to chase them but never knew what to do when he got to it. Today after some playing he started picking it up and running around with it, and now I can get an 80% reliable return of the ball to me. Very Happy I took a video of him while he was playing but not of him bringing it back, and on my cell phone so its bad quality. He also saw his reflection for the first time and his reaction was rather amusing. But then he peed at the end, even though we were outside just 20 mins ago Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 1625187496

Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Faolan
Teenager
Teenager
Legend_of_Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:58 pm

So I took Faolan to the dog park today for his third visit. I've been noticing the most common comments I get about him are: "Oh he is SO SOFT!" "He is beautiful/gorgeous/handsome/etc!" "Is he a white German shepherd?" and when I tell them his name I get "What?" "Fail-on?" "Falon?" "Fowlum?" ...ok I know Faolan is not a common name but I say it slowly so they should be able to understand...its Fay-oh-lahn. When one of my coworkers met him for the first time I just wrote it on the board so I didn't have to repeat it like 5 times, lol.

Anyways, he is starting to become more confident around other dogs, but he has this habit of running behind my legs when he gets nervous. Sometimes he will just camp out between them or on top of my feet. Should I allow him to do this? I don't mind being his "safe zone" but I don't want to encourage it if it will just become a handicap to him in social situations. I feel like a mother to one of those kids that clings to their mom's skirt and just peeks out from behind, lol. He literally did that, too. he ran up and jumped behind my legs and kept peeking around them at this one big rambunctious poodle.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:39 am

Rogue tries to hide behind my legs/inbetween them and I ALWAYS move and make her go out and be on her own... Claudia can testify to that! People look at me like I'm mean but I don't want her dependent on me around other dogs, I want her independent and able to do her own thing.
Back to top Go down
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:12 am

Heatherlee wrote:
Rogue tries to hide behind my legs/inbetween them and I ALWAYS move and make her go out and be on her own... Claudia can testify to that! People look at me like I'm mean but I don't want her dependent on me around other dogs, I want her independent and able to do her own thing.
I sure can!

People may see Heather as mean to her puppy, but in reality, she's not 'babying' Rogue.

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:09 pm

Imagine when she is 40-50lbs and running full force and trying to get between my legs..nuh uh, not happening!
I also hope people will not pick her up anymore. We have a meet up tomorrow and while I didn't care that all the people who were waiting to meet her (Kate, Jenn, etc) picked her up, EVERY time I did a "where's my dogs check" all I had to do was looking for someone having a highpitched baby voice cradling a dog.. uhgg
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:12 pm

When we first got Cheyenne I don't think she walked at the dog park for at least 2 months! She was always in someones arms! Kind of weird, especially when it was people I didn't know lol

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Faolan
Teenager
Teenager
Legend_of_Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:06 pm

Nobody else has tried picking Faolan up yet except my coworker. I only ever pick him up if he wont listen to me telling him to come, like at work for example. The people there are too distracting for him right now. He seems to like them more than he likes other dogs.
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Faolan
Teenager
Teenager
Legend_of_Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:55 pm

I just found it amusing that today at the dog park someone asked me "Is that a german shepherd?" so I said "No, he is a husky." She replies, "Oh, so you got him a haircut?" Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 1625187496 Is he really that different looking from a husky???
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:20 pm

Faolan just has a sleek coat. Willow's is the same way. Dakota has twice the fur than she does. I think his big ears makes him look a bit like GS to others. He will grow into those ears. I thought Willow's were huge when I first got her and I don't think so anymore. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:51 pm

Legend_of_Faolan wrote:
I just found it amusing that today at the dog park someone asked me "Is that a german shepherd?" so I said "No, he is a husky." She replies, "Oh, so you got him a haircut?" Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 1625187496 Is he really that different looking from a husky???

My sibe has a shorter coat that most and we've actually been accused by strangers of shaving him. And I would NEVER shave a sibe. Don't let people get to you, having a white husky you are bound to get the white GSD questions since I think more people are familiar with white GSD's than white sibes. Forgive their ignorance. I've had my own fair share of ignorant moments with other peoples' dogs when I'm not familiar with their breed. They probably think I'm a moron the same way we sometimes do about people who are not knowledgeable about sibes. Wink

Oh and don't feel too bad, my mom has been asked if her 7 lb tan chihuahua is a GSD puppy. Laughing

Teenager
Teenager
Legend_of_Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:21 pm

Ok so I feel much better now about Faolan looking like a husky. There was the AKC Responsible Dog Ownership Day at the NC Fairgrounds so I took Faolan to get microchipped because they were offering it for $10 compared to the $35 at the vet. While I was there looking around I saw they had a table for the Siberian Husky Club of Central NC (and ran into two ADORABLE 14 week old husky pups, one black adn white one red and white) and I talked to the people there and they were people who show and their dogs have obedience titles and rally titles and whatever else, and had gorgeous dogs, and they were saying that Faolan is right where they'd want a 4 month old to be size wise and weight wise, and he will grow into his ears, and should fluff out. Hopefully that means he will look more like a husky once he is an adult Smile

Oh, and my poor baby screamed bloody murder while he was getting chipped. Made me feel guilty about getting it done today instead of waiting to do it while he was knocked out for his neuter, but it was $25 cheaper...
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Faolan
Teenager
Teenager
Legend_of_Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:34 am

New pictures of my pup eating dinner after a long day at the dog park. It had rained that morning XD But we didn't even bathe him and he was pure white again the next morning! I theorize that its because his fur is so thick the dirt just sits on top. Oh, and the screen door is shut, otherwise he'd bring his food in on the carpet. That's why some look dark.

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0542

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0538

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0535

Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Huskyluv

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:56 pm

I never bathe mine when he gets covered in mud. Once the water dries it's just dirt left behind in the top coat. I blow my boy out with the HV dryer and he is totally clean again and all his white fur it white again.

Looks like a yummy dinner!

Teenager
Teenager
Legend_of_Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:00 pm

Took the puppies over to Umstead State Park today and had a nice time relaxing on the rocks next to a waterfall.

My boys! Couldn't get them to look at me at the same time Sad
Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0602

Faolan loves daddy Razz
Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0616

"Eww, you tasted funny" XD
Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0621

Handsome man <3
Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0630

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0631

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0633

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0641

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0643

Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Faolan
Teenager
Teenager
Legend_of_Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:01 pm

My other handsome man <33
Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0750

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0729

Explorin'
Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0669

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0668

Faolan played mountain goat!
Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0670

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0673

"Oh why did I climb so high!? Its scary!"
Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0682

Guess there's only one way to get down...
Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0683

Faolan enjoyed laying in the puddles of water collected in the rocks and take mini naps
Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0599

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0809
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Faolan
Teenager
Teenager
Legend_of_Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:01 pm

They also enjoyed sunbathing
Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0777

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0793

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 DSC_0667

And that is all!
Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:13 pm

Those are great pictures! Faolan is really getting big!

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Huskyluv

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:38 pm

OMG they are both so cute! And I agree with Meredith, what a big boy he's getting to be! And he really is starting to look more and more distinctly like a white sibe rather than a possible white GSD. Hopefully as he continues to grow you'll get asked the GSD question less and less. Turning into such a handsome fella! Legend is looking very good as well, looks like he got tired a little faster than Faolan did. Smile

Teenager
Teenager
Legend_of_Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:05 pm

Yeah he is pretty big, he is 18" tall and 29lbs now at 4 months Razz I hope he stays on the bigger end for huskies because I have always wanted a big dog! And yeah Legend is turning 9 in February so he doesn't have as much energy as Faolan, he is more a couch potato these days but he can still manage the walks just fine Smile And I have noticed just this past week that Faolan's fur is getting more fluffy instead of the sleek, smooth fur he had when he was a pup. So happy! I was worried he wouldn't be fluffy, lol.

Just noticed his harness configuration looks weird so a quick explanation: its an easy-walk harness with an extra clip connecting it to his collar in case either decided to come off Wink
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Faolan
Teenager
Teenager
Legend_of_Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:29 pm

Just a quick update, I have pictures but can't post them tonight.

Faolan graduated Petsmart puppy obedience class tonight!! He also met a "relative" that was starting puppy class right after our graduation. He was a little red and white boy from the same breeder but a different litter born just 2 days before Faolan. They have completely different parents so they're not really related but I still like to think he met his "brother" today Razz What a coincidence that we would be at the same Petsmart, especially since he lives in Morrisville and we live in Raleigh! The Petsmart we were at really isn't all that close to either places, hahah. I know 2 others that are closer. We went there because that's where my fiance works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next