It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Its That Time of the Year!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

Female Join date : 2011-08-25

Its That Time of the Year! Empty
PostSubject: Its That Time of the Year!   Its That Time of the Year! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:52 pm

Does anyone dress there dogs up for Halloween? If so, what have they been in the past? or what are they gonna be this year? Very Happy post pics if you have any from previous years! I'll start Cool

Kale was a Ghost last year I love you

Its That Time of the Year! 73260_10

Its That Time of the Year! 73692_10

Violet was a Pumpkin I love you

Its That Time of the Year! 68867_10
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/kalethehusky
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Its That Time of the Year!   Its That Time of the Year! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:58 pm

jack was a pumpkin and sierra a lady bug the first yr and last yr jack was a skeleton and sierra was a bee
Its That Time of the Year! Pa310511

Its That Time of the Year! Pa310510

dont know what this yr will bring....

Adult
Adult
Dee&Frankie

Female Join date : 2011-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Its That Time of the Year!   Its That Time of the Year! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:09 pm

Oh yes we dress up!! and Frankie goes trick or treating with us too.
Last year Frankie was dracula
Its That Time of the Year! Dscn0110

Scaring Bruiser:
Its That Time of the Year! Dscn0111

Oh and we dress up for christmas too when we visit the nursing home
Its That Time of the Year! Dscn0310
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

PostSubject: Re: Its That Time of the Year!   Its That Time of the Year! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:18 pm

Razz TOO CUTE! i love seeing what other people do for the holidays! The bee costume and Dracula are adorable!! bruiser face in that pic is priceless. lol Its so cool that you go to a nursing home! Seeing your Frankie bring joy to people must be an amazing feeling!
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Its That Time of the Year!   Its That Time of the Year! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:52 pm

ohhh i dressed up embry last year Razz

embry, the shark! i loooove this one, he's definitely being it again this year lol
Its That Time of the Year! 72177_1442398392041_1595520224_31159465_3703034_n

and embry the tiger, which zoey will probably be this year, unless i find something else at petsmart
Its That Time of the Year! 71938_1455807767267_1595520224_31181076_4795187_n
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Its That Time of the Year!   Its That Time of the Year! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:57 pm

Aww they all look so adorable in their costumes. I'm definitely dressing mine up this year!

Jennet,that wubba looks very familiar! LOL!
Its That Time of the Year! P8250563
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

PostSubject: Re: Its That Time of the Year!   Its That Time of the Year! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:04 pm

lol we no longer have the wubba, zoey killed him rofl
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Its That Time of the Year!   Its That Time of the Year! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:13 pm

LOL!!!!! Theirs is still alive, but it's missing it's nose thanks to Mya! I have to keep taking it away from her so that he head at least lives another few days..lol
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

PostSubject: Re: Its That Time of the Year!   Its That Time of the Year! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:25 pm

lol there's a GIANT squeaky rubber ball in the middle of it, that's all that's left of ours, and it still lives! zoey looooves it lol
Back to top Go down
hollywoodhuskies
Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Its That Time of the Year!   Its That Time of the Year! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:06 pm

Love all the pics, especially Frankie as Dracula - OMG, hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

My poor Chillster was part of my costume! I was little red riding hood and he was Grandma Wolf in the nightgown, sleeping cap and spectacles! Smile No great pics cuz he was too embarassed to get up!

Its That Time of the Year! Photo_3Its That Time of the Year! Photo_5
Back to top Go down
Dee&Frankie
Adult
Adult
Dee&Frankie

Female Join date : 2011-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Its That Time of the Year!   Its That Time of the Year! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:16 pm

hollywoodhuskies wrote:

My poor Chillster was part of my costume! I was little red riding hood and he was Grandma Wolf in the nightgown, sleeping cap and spectacles! Smile No great pics cuz he was too embarassed to get up!

I LOVE that costume idea. I may have to steal it this year Wink
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

PostSubject: Re: Its That Time of the Year!   Its That Time of the Year! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:20 pm

hollywoodhuskies wrote:

HAHA Perfect!! That is the cutest idea ever! Razz
Back to top Go down
hollywoodhuskies
Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

PostSubject: Re: Its That Time of the Year!   Its That Time of the Year! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Dee&Frankie wrote:
hollywoodhuskies wrote:

I LOVE that costume idea. I may have to steal it this year Wink

haha! I may have to steal yours. It's soo adorable!

I wanted to dress up as Belle this year and have Chili be the beast - since he's the right color. I don't want to sew the jacket, though...

Its That Time of the Year! Beauty-and-the-Beast-beauty-and-the-beast-6524870-500-638
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Its That Time of the Year!   Its That Time of the Year! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:27 pm

Jennet&Embry wrote:
lol there's a GIANT squeaky rubber ball in the middle of it, that's all that's left of ours, and it still lives! zoey looooves it lol

Oh we have several of the middle balls from wubbas floating around! LOL! Mya actually just finished decapitating the poor bear..LOL
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

PostSubject: Re: Its That Time of the Year!   Its That Time of the Year! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Finally got Kale's costume! He's gonna be a greaser! hahaha Laughing

Its That Time of the Year! 03110
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its That Time of the Year!   Its That Time of the Year! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:07 pm

I'm not crazy about the outfits they have in stores, I see a ton I'd love online but not risking them not fitting. Rogue got a little sweater, Koda has a Halloween bowtie he will sport again this year.

Its That Time of the Year! Lolrogue

Her little sweater.
Old photo of Koda with the bowtie:
Its That Time of the Year! 11564_1258839999395_1481501051_713830_5822268_n

Oh and everyone knows I do Koda as Santa every year..
Its That Time of the Year! 155048_1734783737691_1481501051_1811684_1389824_n
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

PostSubject: Re: Its That Time of the Year!   Its That Time of the Year! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:11 pm

awww Koda looks so cute!
Back to top Go down
hollywoodhuskies
Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

PostSubject: Re: Its That Time of the Year!   Its That Time of the Year! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:06 am

Koda is sooo adorable in in that pic! How did you get the hat to stay on??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its That Time of the Year!   Its That Time of the Year! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:17 am

I got it to stay on by threatening to kill him if he moved, LOL!
Back to top Go down
snrose
Adult
Adult
snrose

Female Join date : 2010-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Its That Time of the Year!   Its That Time of the Year! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:08 am

nikki refuses to put on a costume but i have one of my other dog Smile

Its That Time of the Year! 19957010
Back to top Go down
i<3neo
Teenager
Teenager
i<3neo

Female Join date : 2011-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Its That Time of the Year!   Its That Time of the Year! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:58 am

I think we want to get our 4yr old to dress up as little red riding hood, and let Neo be the big bad wolf! lol
Back to top Go down
Mysticfate
Newborn
Newborn
Mysticfate

Female Join date : 2011-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Its That Time of the Year!   Its That Time of the Year! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Someone has to be the grandmother lol
Back to top Go down
Mysticfate
Newborn
Newborn
Mysticfate

Female Join date : 2011-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Its That Time of the Year!   Its That Time of the Year! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:23 pm

I think Nali's gonna be a bunny and Rylie's gonna be a squirrel this year! I also wanna dress my cat up as a chicken! LOL
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Its That Time of the Year!   Its That Time of the Year! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:42 pm

I'm a party pooper...No doggie dressing up for us. After years of having to dress a kid up, I'm enjoying the break. Very Happy I'm looking foward to adult halloween parites though.... I got invited to two this year and can't wait for the fun!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Its That Time of the Year!   Its That Time of the Year! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:57 pm

I need to start looking into their costumes! I've never dressed up Mya before, but now with Kody it will be cute to take pics with them both. My hubby says it's a waste of $ because we're literally just going to put their costumes on and take pics, but w-e..lol.

Maybe I'll convince him to go walk around South Beach with them or something..lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its That Time of the Year!   Its That Time of the Year! Empty

Back to top Go down

Its That Time of the Year!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next