It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Hello from Pennsylvania!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Niraya
Breeding Subject Moderator
Niraya

Female Join date : 2011-08-30

Hello from Pennsylvania! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Pennsylvania!   Hello from Pennsylvania! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:21 pm

Hello everyone!
My name is Ceara and am presently owned by a six month old female Husky named Bella! We live in Easton, Pennsylvania and enjoy walking several times a day (when it is not too hot)! Bella enjoys destroying hand towels, toilet paper rolls, sleeping on -my- side of the bed, howling at 7 in the morning and playing with toys!

She is the joy of my life and has been the light at the end of a very dark tunnel! I'm happy to have found this forum and hope to meet lots of people and make some new friends along the way Smile!

-Ceara and Bella!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!   Hello from Pennsylvania! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:27 pm

Welcome Ceara and Bella! sounds like you have the "stranded" husky there Wink Im from Bucks county PA but live in Colorado now. love your avatar pic and can't wait to see more of your girl as well as stories of her husky adventures and traits.

Senior
Senior
hypers987

Female Join date : 2011-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!   Hello from Pennsylvania! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:28 pm

Hi! and welcome! Bella is freakin adorable! and boy do i have stories about toilet paper! Can't wait to have you join in the discussions!

Kale and I say HELLOOO from California Cool
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/kalethehusky
Dee&Frankie
Adult
Adult
Dee&Frankie

Female Join date : 2011-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!   Hello from Pennsylvania! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:31 pm

wave Welcome! I'm from Bucks Co. too, but live in sunny, hot florida now.

Bella sure is a beauty. Can't wait to see more pics
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!   Hello from Pennsylvania! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:33 pm

Hello from Pennsylvania! 550295Welcome to you and Bella! She's adorable! Look so much like my Mya when she was 6months! Let me see if I can dig up a pic. She's now 5yrs old and still the princess!

I know what you mean about the howling at 7am! Kody starts at 640am and he's never late either..LOL! Howls right up in my face until I get up. It's funny, but very annoying at that time. I wouldn't have it any other way though.

Can't wait to hear more stories about Bella and see more pics too!
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!   Hello from Pennsylvania! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:35 pm

Welcome to the forum Ceara and Bella!
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!   Hello from Pennsylvania! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:37 pm

Hello to you both and thank you very much for the warm welcome!!

Bucks county isn't very far at all, but you're living in my dream state now, jbealer! I'm quite jealous!

Thank you for the compliment on her, hypers987 Smile

Jack, Sierra (which is my name :o!) and Kale are so beautiful!

Ahh more replies as I was typing! Very Happy

All of these people from close by in PA but have moved! Sad Thank you for the compliment on her Dee&Frankie Smile

Thank you as well Melissal! Bella's times vary between 7 and 9. But they all start out the same! Jumping onto the bed howling and barking in my face, doing crazy dog (zoomies - tail tucked between her legs, bum on the ground) up and down the steps onto the bed, digging at me until I get up! Maybe we can do a side-by-side of Mya and Bella Smile

(I'll end up editing this when the pictures load of your huskies Razz)

Hello from Pennsylvania! Oil_pa11
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!   Hello from Pennsylvania! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Thank you very much Jannet&Embry Smile

Your huskies are beautiful! As are Melissal's!

I've decided there has been an over load of husky cuteness/handsomeness/beaitufulness (word?)/awesomeness here!

Back to top Go down
CrazyDogs
Puppy
Puppy

Female Join date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!   Hello from Pennsylvania! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:35 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!   Hello from Pennsylvania! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:55 pm

This is Mya at like 7-8 months. Her eyes are really blue, but always come out red in pictures so I had tried to remove the red eye and it just made them look weird.

They really do look alike, but not as much as I initially thought!

Hello from Pennsylvania! CIMG0448-1

What her eyes would look like in the pic if it wasn't for the stupid red eye!
Hello from Pennsylvania! DSC01973-1
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!   Hello from Pennsylvania! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:52 pm

They do look similar in the eyes!! She's very pretty!

Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!   Hello from Pennsylvania! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:08 pm

awww baby mya
Back to top Go down
Lu&Katsmom
Adult
Adult
Lu&Katsmom

Female Join date : 2011-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!   Hello from Pennsylvania! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:25 am

Welcome! Bella is very cute, I love her eyes.
Back to top Go down
jalepeno
Senior
Senior
jalepeno

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!   Hello from Pennsylvania! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:10 am

We're glad you're here, Bella and Ceara.

What is it about huskies and toilet paper rolls? Not the toilet paper, just the rolls.
I've got to hide them.
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!   Hello from Pennsylvania! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:32 am

Oh kale EATS the toilet paper... then has toilet paper poopies... Hello from Pennsylvania! 1625187496 its an event lol
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!   Hello from Pennsylvania! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:47 am

Hm. Toilet paper poopies :o Haven't had those yet!

Thank you for the warm welcome Michael Smile I am certainly glad to be here!

Thank you Melissa Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!   Hello from Pennsylvania! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:16 am

Welcome to the forum, Ceara and Bella! Glad to have you here! wave

Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!   Hello from Pennsylvania! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:12 pm

Welcome! She's very cute! :hello:
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!   Hello from Pennsylvania! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:18 pm

Thank you both very much! Super glad to be here!

You all have been so wonderful to me <3

Back to top Go down
Demon&Dakota
Senior
Senior
Demon&Dakota

Female Join date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!   Hello from Pennsylvania! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:57 pm

hypers987 wrote:
Oh kale EATS the toilet paper... then has toilet paper poopies... Hello from Pennsylvania! 1625187496 its an event lol

Mine loves paper towels! Not the rolls, the actual paper towels. You leave one on the counter because you're cooking and you've wiped your hands on it....come back a minute later and there's Demon silently walking somewhere with the paper towel dangling out of his mouth. Razz Then of course he finds a place to shred it to pieces and eat it. lol
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!   Hello from Pennsylvania! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:09 pm

Demon&amp;Dakota wrote:
Mine loves paper towels! Not the rolls, the actual paper towels. You leave one on the counter because you're cooking and you've wiped your hands on it....come back a minute later and there's Demon silently walking somewhere with the paper towel dangling out of his mouth. Razz Then of course he finds a place to shred it to pieces and eat it. lol

thats Sierra! then we get paper towel poops....

Senior
Senior
hypers987

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!   Hello from Pennsylvania! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:39 pm

YAY for paper poopies!! haha lol! lofl!
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!   Hello from Pennsylvania! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:07 pm

I saw "YAY for poopies!" and my initial reaction was...

"Yay...for...poopies ... Hello from Pennsylvania! 1625187496 " Very Happy

Also!

Does anyone else have a ninja husky? This may come from having a 100 pound dog that I could hear -every- move she made and knew when she was running through the house it was going to hurt, but! I've noticed Bella is quite the ninja. I -never- hear her if she doesn't follow me right away. Like. If I'm able to sneak downstairs without her knowing, I'll never know that she came downstairs until I'm tripping over in the kitchen!

Back to top Go down
Demon&Dakota
Senior
Senior
Demon&Dakota

Female Join date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!   Hello from Pennsylvania! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:11 pm

Niraya wrote:

Does anyone else have a ninja husky? This may come from having a 100 pound dog that I could hear -every- move she made and knew when she was running through the house it was going to hurt, but! I've noticed Bella is quite the ninja. I -never- hear her if she doesn't follow me right away. Like. If I'm able to sneak downstairs without her knowing, I'll never know that she came downstairs until I'm tripping over in the kitchen!

Demon most definitely. He can be a ninja husky although it's not an all the time thing. Thank goodness for the multiple tags on his collar! Cool
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!   Hello from Pennsylvania! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:13 pm

Huskys are know to be light on their toes. Its funny to watch Kale walk next to my boyfriend's dog Lailani (Golden Retriever/Lab). She seems to attack the ground and Kale is beside her prancing haha I think everyone on here has been startled by their dogs. *turn around-nothing; 2 seconds later BAM right behind you staring at you like your crazy jumping* haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Pennsylvania!   Hello from Pennsylvania! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Pennsylvania!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next