It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

... Okay, I caved and came back.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ... Okay, I caved and came back.   ... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:56 am

evelazquez wrote:
Welcome back, nice dogs. Whose copper Sibe in the last pic?
That would be Rogue Smile

... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 Hailey10
Back to top Go down
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: ... Okay, I caved and came back.   ... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:13 am

What?
You're back?!
scratch

wave Welcome back!
I was wondering if you'd ever come back...and how long it would take for you to come back.

Teenager
Teenager
Snow White

Female Join date : 2012-04-02

PostSubject: Re: ... Okay, I caved and came back.   ... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:14 am

Koda wrote:
evelazquez wrote:

The sunshine deceives!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: ... Okay, I caved and came back.   ... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:29 pm

Not this crazy girl again Razz

Welcome back! see you on sunday! cant wait to see the pups again!

Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: ... Okay, I caved and came back.   ... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:06 pm

Welcome back, Heather! Great to see you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiff&Kya
Adult
Adult
Tiff&Kya

Female Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: ... Okay, I caved and came back.   ... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:11 pm

Snow White wrote:
Koda wrote:
evelazquez wrote:

The sunshine deceives!!!!!!!

I thought the same thing! That is a GORGEOUS copper color!!!
Back to top Go down
snrose
Adult
Adult
snrose

Female Join date : 2010-10-05

PostSubject: Re: ... Okay, I caved and came back.   ... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:47 pm

welcome back. look how fluffy she is!
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: ... Okay, I caved and came back.   ... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:06 pm

I'm not sure why she's so brown in the first photo I posted, she just looks so elegent in it lol. Rogue is a shiny rust color when out of the sun and then more of a deep copper in the sunlight.

This is her "true" color I guess:
... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 386229_2872901469923_1481501051_2948165_320830600_n

Thanks for all the welcome backs!
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: ... Okay, I caved and came back.   ... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:09 pm

I wasn't here when you first were..

Welcome back..

You dogs a beautiful I love the coloring on Rogue.

Blaze (my dog) and your Rogue have almost the same coloring.
Back to top Go down
Tiff&Kya
Adult
Adult
Tiff&Kya

PostSubject: Re: ... Okay, I caved and came back.   ... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:12 pm

Oh god, I just fell in love. She is gorgeous. I'm going to go dye Kya that color now. lol jk
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

PostSubject: Re: ... Okay, I caved and came back.   ... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:33 am

You know, oddly enough I was never a big red person like most people on here! She just kind of rolled into my life by fate lol. But I do really enjoy her color now. I like lighter coats usually!

I'm shocked I haven't met a dyed husky... actually, Tori should be amazed I didn't buy a white husky and dye cow spots on it... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: ... Okay, I caved and came back.   ... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:42 am

Heather! wrote:
I'm shocked I haven't met a dyed husky... actually, Tori should be amazed I didn't buy a white husky and dye cow spots on it... Rolling Eyes
I remember when you got Rogue that I was shocked she wasn't a piebald, lol.

... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 Hailey10
Back to top Go down
Tiff&Kya
Adult
Adult
Tiff&Kya

PostSubject: Re: ... Okay, I caved and came back.   ... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:50 am

Heather! wrote:
You know, oddly enough I was never a big red person like most people on here! She just kind of rolled into my life by fate lol. But I do really enjoy her color now. I like lighter coats usually!

Haha! that's funny because I just adopted out a piebald, TODAY!

lol!
Back to top Go down
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Female Join date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: ... Okay, I caved and came back.   ... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:45 pm

Welcome back! Noooo, my chances of winning a photo of the month contest is getting even smaller! lol.

I need to make a trip up your way sometime to play in the snow with all you Colorado people!

... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 Woowoosig
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestormbornreef.com/
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

PostSubject: Re: ... Okay, I caved and came back.   ... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:34 pm

Tiffany, I saw! I would have made you drive your butt down here to give me her! I've wanted a pie for 3+ years, but the only breeders I see with them are crappy ones who mass produce puppies. Sigh.
She wasn't a piebald because she was a one dog choice! I never expected to take a rehome 9 week old pup, haha. But hey, she's my ideal girl even if she is solid colors. Razz Maybe I'll bleach a few spots... just kidding.
And YES Sara you do need to visit CO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: ... Okay, I caved and came back.   ... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:40 pm

Heather! wrote:
Tiffany, I saw! I would have made you drive your butt down here to give me her!

Apparently CO is now south of TX! Imagine that!!! lol!

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

PostSubject: Re: ... Okay, I caved and came back.   ... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:45 pm

I'm slow. I don't get it.
But regardless, I think she should tell the adopters SRY SUX2BEU and bring her to me I love you
Back to top Go down
Tiff&Kya
Adult
Adult
Tiff&Kya

PostSubject: Re: ... Okay, I caved and came back.   ... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:50 pm

arooroomom wrote:
Heather! wrote:

LMFAO! I know, I always thought Mexico was south of TX!

Heather, you said that you were going to make me drive "Down here" to give her to me, Kristina was commenting that CO is ABOVE TX.
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

PostSubject: Re: ... Okay, I caved and came back.   ... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:59 pm

I always say down! Even if I lived in Canada, I'd say down! Kristina, SHUT YO TRAP
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2012-02-24

PostSubject: Re: ... Okay, I caved and came back.   ... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:20 pm

Welcome back! I am Erica. My husband and I own Maggie the malamute. My husband used to be in the marines. You got stationed at Colorado Springs! I love it there it is so nice. We are moving to Denver from california this summer.
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: ... Okay, I caved and came back.   ... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:24 pm

arooroomom wrote:
Heather! wrote:

Is TX the 52nd state or is it CO?
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: ... Okay, I caved and came back.   ... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:37 pm

Heather! wrote:
I always say down! Even if I lived in Canada, I'd say down! Kristina, SHUT YO TRAP
Eddy bugs me about this to! i always say down! does that surprise any one Wink

Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: ... Okay, I caved and came back.   ... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:41 pm

jbealer wrote:
Heather! wrote:
Eddy bugs me about this to! i always say down! does that surprise any one Wink

I say down too! lol! Between that and a CUP or wine vs a GLASS of wine....I'm doing just great Razz
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

PostSubject: Re: ... Okay, I caved and came back.   ... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Erica, I'm jealous! I love Denver. But the Springs is not my favorite- well, I guess SOUTHERN Springs is not my favorite. I like the northern part of it though. And there's not many sane spouses here, lol, along with a fair amount of rapes and killings happening in the barrack on Carson now. I hear the base and area around it use to be fabulous but it's went down the past few years. Still, at least I live somewhere I can drive 1-2 hours away and enjoy a beautiful hike! Though I miss home.
I wish my husband joined the AF and we were at Buckley!
My brother was a Marine and then went into the Navy- he's in Cali as he is a Seal.

But we shall have to meet when you move here.

It's just a natural thing to say down! I don't like how "up here" sounds hahaha.
Back to top Go down
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: ... Okay, I caved and came back.   ... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:16 pm

I'll need to put together a husky hike in June and get you out of the Springs and in the mountains!

I think we should flood the trail with huskies and giggle the whole way hiking!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... Okay, I caved and came back.   ... Okay, I caved and came back. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

... Okay, I caved and came back.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum :: It's A Husky Thing :: The Welcome Mat-