It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdamK
Teenager
Teenager
AdamK

Male Join date : 2012-05-26

Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!!   Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:36 am

4 more weeks to go! cant wait! he was a little shy at first since he's so young and away from his mom but then he came around after being out for a little bit. and tired! Very Happy

Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!! Shadow4weeks1

Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!! Shadow4weeks3

Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!! Shadow4weeks5

Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!! Shadow4weeks2

Back to top Go down
brady.law
Adult
Adult
brady.law

Male Join date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!!   Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:52 am

So cute
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

Female Join date : 2011-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!!   Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:18 am

Too stinkin' cute!! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/kalethehusky
Freya's Mummy
Adult
Adult
Freya's Mummy

Female Join date : 2012-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!!   Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:10 am

Oh lordy, isnt he just darling.
How old?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/For-the-Love-of-Readi
AdamK
Teenager
Teenager
AdamK

PostSubject: Re: Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!!   Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:16 am

4 weeks.. brooke when he is old enough, my family is from sacramento and I travel from san diego to sac about 5-6 times a year so we should set a play date! I know there are a couple people around sacramento area and everyone could come out. I think it would be fun!
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

PostSubject: Re: Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!!   Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:18 am

We all totally should! I live about 2 hours south of sactown though but I don't mind driving up there for a playdate! Me and Kale are in! lol
Back to top Go down
brady.law
Adult
Adult
brady.law

PostSubject: Re: Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!!   Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:23 am

I live in sac. There is a play date on the 9th
Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!!   Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:47 am

awww so cute!
Back to top Go down
AdamK
Teenager
Teenager
AdamK

PostSubject: Re: Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!!   Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Brady he's not going to be big enough by then to take the 7 hr trip. I was thinking August time frame?
Back to top Go down
brady.law
Adult
Adult
brady.law

PostSubject: Re: Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!!   Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:27 pm

Ya I knew u woulnt be lol just saying we do have play dates Smile you can like "Capitol City Arctic K9s" on FB for the future.
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2012-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!!   Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:31 pm

awww Sad Im going to be in Denver already in august. he is too cute! I hope you all have fun!
Back to top Go down
AdamK
Teenager
Teenager
AdamK

PostSubject: Re: Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!!   Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:51 pm

oh nice thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AdamK
Teenager
Teenager
AdamK

PostSubject: Re: Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!!   Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:56 pm

went and saw him for the last time until we pick him up at 8 weeks!!! here he is at 5 weeks!!!

Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!! 5weeks

Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!! 5weeks1
Back to top Go down
AdamK
Teenager
Teenager
AdamK

PostSubject: Re: Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!!   Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!! EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:30 am

hes so photogenic!! the girlfriend is already starting a scrapbook Very Happy

Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!! Photo7

Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!! Photo6
Back to top Go down
brady.law
Adult
Adult
brady.law

PostSubject: Re: Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!!   Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!! EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:32 am

exciting!
Back to top Go down
Freya's Mummy
Adult
Adult
Freya's Mummy

Female Join date : 2012-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!!   Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!! EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:46 am

Check him out, he's such a little cutie patootie.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/For-the-Love-of-Readi
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

PostSubject: Re: Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!!   Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!! EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:54 am

Chunky monkey! I love you Look at those cute little ears!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!!   Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on shadow 4 weeks!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1