It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

What is your dog's favorite/special toy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ramoscl
Teenager
Teenager
ramoscl

Female Join date : 2012-09-06

What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your dog's favorite/special toy?   What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:48 pm

jbealer wrote:
S&J fight over the BLUE one i guess its better then the matching GREEN one lol!

i read somewhere that blue is more visable to dogs. not sure if it's true or not but that might be why they fight over the blue one.

Dakota's favorite toy is a toss up between an empty plastic soda bottle and the stuffed tiger he stole from my daughter. All the other stuffed toys and stuffingless toys he has completly detroyed but not the tiger. He carries it around tosses it in the air pounces on it and shakes it and just lays there with it in his mouth.

Waya love squeekers. Any type of squeeker. we were at petco and my daughter was "testing" squeekers and waya kept cocking her head to the left and the right and trying to find the noise.
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog's favorite/special toy?   What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:16 pm

Kerian's favorite toy right now is the dirt in the yard. lol! All she wants to do is dig dig and dig again. lol!
She does like her lion's she has two of them a large one and a small one. The character she we named her after from the book was nick named the Lioness.

Blaze's favorite toy may be my socks. everytime I leave him with John he gets one of my socks. lol!

His favorite toys would be the green ones a green dragon and a green hippo. We have nick named him the Dragon..

Back to top Go down
Gunnersmatejmac
Teenager
Teenager
Gunnersmatejmac

Male Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog's favorite/special toy?   What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:14 am

Loki's favorite toy is his rubber chicken or his 16 squeaker dragon.

What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 2012-11-07_00-32-25_224
Back to top Go down
tr3mor
Newborn
Newborn
tr3mor

Male Join date : 2012-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog's favorite/special toy?   What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:50 am

Tiff&Kya wrote:
Walmart used to make these Ruffbuddies that were stuffing less and have a squak box type ball in them. that was kya's fav, but they stopped making them and we can't find them online. Sad

Did RuffBuddies have squeakers in both head and tail?
PetSmart sells "Crazy Critters"
What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 PPETS-7398411dt
not sure if those are the same as RuffBuddies though

Zero loved the Wal-Mart Skunk version of those CrazyCritters...
Stig still hasn't really picked a favorite toy, other than whatever Zero wants to play with.

Last edited by tr3mor on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Silly me forgot to tell ya Zero and Stigs favorite toys :))
Back to top Go down
http://www.tr3mor.org
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

Female Join date : 2012-11-03

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog's favorite/special toy?   What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:51 pm

Karli has a couple favorites...she loves her squirrel that my hubby got her...to the point that she has chewed it so hard it no longer squeaks. But that doesn't matter to her, she still drags it around with her and pounces on it. She also loves her kong, but doesn't chew on it. Instead she will spend half an hour sucking everything out of it. She's a weirdo. She doesn't fetch balls, to get her to fetch the toy has to make noise. I gave her an eeyore toy that rattles and she fetches that. Or the squeaky toy that's shaped like a bone. She loves to fetch that. And her bully stick is her favorite thing to chew on.

Quote :
Blaze's favorite toy may be my socks. everytime I leave him with John he gets one of my socks
Haha, Karli too. She knows how to pull them off our feet (once they're not around our heel anymore though so that she doesn't rip them) and then she runs off with them hoping we'll chase her. Its too funny to watch and socks are pretty cheap anyways. Razz
Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog's favorite/special toy?   What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:17 am

Trogdor, The Burninator:

What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 Photo-5

This is actually version 2.0, she finally managed to rip a hole in the original.

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
katiesham
Adult
Adult
katiesham

Female Join date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog's favorite/special toy?   What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:22 am

blueeyedghost wrote:
Trogdor, The Burninator:

What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 Photo-5

This is actually version 2.0, she finally managed to rip a hole in the original.

Ghost is seriously one of my favorites. Love that face.
Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog's favorite/special toy?   What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:30 am

Thanks Smile

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
bellecma
Teenager
Teenager
bellecma

Female Join date : 2012-09-21

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog's favorite/special toy?   What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:49 am

Right now Lola loves Mr Bill. He doesn't say Oh nooooo anymore though.

What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 Mrbill10
Back to top Go down
Iluvmyhuskies
Adult
Adult
Iluvmyhuskies

Female Join date : 2012-12-29

PostSubject: What's your husky's favorite toy??   What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:23 pm

My huskies love playing with knotted-up old t-shirts! They play tug-of-war with eachother! it's fun to watch them chase eachother when one has the toy.

What is your husky's favorite toy??
Back to top Go down
Fajita Dave
Newborn
Newborn
Fajita Dave

Male Join date : 2012-11-22

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog's favorite/special toy?   What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:57 am

Unfortunately the ONLY toy she has ever wanted to play with is a squirrel hide that she found outside! She'll throw it around and shake it just like any dog I've seen play with a stuffed toy along with play tug of war while you try to take the nasty thing away from her. We still praise her for playing with it though. Shes a 6 year old sibe that we got from someone giving her away (AKC registered) and we can't get her to play with anything. She likes to run once and a while but that's about it. She has picked up socks and one of her toys after I threw them toward her but then she drops them shortly afterward and almost acts like shes in trouble. So I'm thinking it might be something the previous owners did to her.

She definitely loves having a "real" chew toy. She killed two opossums in the first week we had her and pulled a mole out of the ground on the 2nd week. We've had her for about 2 months now and she hasn't found anything else so I'm guessing the rodents got the hint! It seems like she is fully opened up to us now so I don't know if she'll ever be into playing much.
Back to top Go down
bellecma
Teenager
Teenager
bellecma

Female Join date : 2012-09-21

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog's favorite/special toy?   What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:36 pm

It changes almost daily! Sometime she likes to play fetch, then it is tug of war with her rope toy and now she has a dragon with tons of squeakers. A couple time a week she chews on her nylabone. Toys seem to get destroyed in the first hour or last forever. She loves stuffed kongs and cow ears but those aren't really toys.
Back to top Go down
Ryan-5555
Newborn
Newborn
Ryan-5555

Male Join date : 2013-02-24

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog's favorite/special toy?   What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:29 am

An empty milk carton because of the noise or a knotted rope
Back to top Go down
Super Nova
Teenager
Teenager
Super Nova

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog's favorite/special toy?   What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:27 am

A green Octopus with two different squeakies in it. Goes nuts for it.
Back to top Go down
Mouse85
Newborn
Newborn
Mouse85

Male Join date : 2013-04-02

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog's favorite/special toy?   What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:03 pm

2 Liter bottles or a pig's hoof Razz
Back to top Go down
ateam043
Teenager
Teenager
ateam043

Male Join date : 2013-03-06

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog's favorite/special toy?   What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:21 pm

After spending a ton of money on toys I discovered Meeka is a cheap husky. She is most happy with bottles, any branch she can get a hold off to play keep away with my other dog and I and finally a JW Pet HOL-EE ball stuff with a treat inside as a puzzle.
Back to top Go down
LokiTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
LokiTheHusky

Female Join date : 2013-04-14

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog's favorite/special toy?   What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 12:02 am

Does my foot count? What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 Lol

Loki has never really been into toys, Starting to get him to play tug-a-war but nothing else has caught his interest.
Back to top Go down
Epimetheus
Puppy
Puppy
Epimetheus

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog's favorite/special toy?   What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 12:10 am

Favorite toys are live chickens. This can get expensive when the farm was not expecting visitors. Followed by wild rabbits and mice.

Favorite inanimate toys are cardboard cereal boxes for shredding, peanut butter jars that need to be cleaned out, and whatever the OTHER dog has.

LokiTheHusky wrote:
Does my foot count?
Definitely. Also fingers, toes and especially the scalp when you are just waking up.
Back to top Go down
SkyPlusUs
Teenager
Teenager
SkyPlusUs

Female Join date : 2013-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog's favorite/special toy?   What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Right now Sky loves her winnie the pooh teddy but we bought her a red kong yesterday that I gave her when I had to leave her home alone earlier
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog's favorite/special toy?   What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 1:10 pm

Mishka's favorite toy right now is his hedgehog. I put it with him at night when he sleeps and in the morning he'll bring it with him into the living room and kitchen to play with it. It's really kind of cute. (Plus I'd rather him have it in his mouth in the morning than be biting my foot. -_-)

Iluvmyhuskies
Adult
Adult
Iluvmyhuskies

Female Join date : 2012-12-29

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog's favorite/special toy?   What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 1:20 pm

I love all the cheap inexpensive toys our dogs like...waterbottles, cereal boxes, old torn up t-shirts! Smile

Back to top Go down
amychuke
Teenager
Teenager
amychuke

Female Join date : 2013-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog's favorite/special toy?   What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:31 pm

Mine loves squirrels, chickens, whatever our other dog has, bones, sticks in the yard, my flowers, this zebra kong toy, my hair, toes, and rope so she can play tug a war with.
Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog's favorite/special toy?   What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:08 pm

Balon loves all kinds of balls, and nylabones, Ruby lab loves all toys, Loki likes his little daniel boone hat, sometimes a little too much and the hat needs a time out lol
Back to top Go down
CavingSiberian
Adult
Adult
CavingSiberian

Female Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog's favorite/special toy?   What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:36 pm

Shaqua's it probably her stuffed tiger. She has had it for years and hasn't destroyed it. She is very gentle with her toys.
What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 581484_10100165600088461_1733729470_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your dog's favorite/special toy?   What is your dog's favorite/special toy? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your dog's favorite/special toy?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2