It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Florida Huskies?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
beelee1988
Newborn
Newborn
beelee1988

Female Join date : 2012-10-30

Florida Huskies?  Empty
PostSubject: Florida Huskies?    Florida Huskies?  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:29 pm

I just moved back down to Florida from Massachusetts. I was wondering if there was anyone here in Deltona with any Huskies? I think my boy could use a fried or 2. Smile hey I could use one too Lol.
Back to top Go down
VintageJeans
Adult
Adult
VintageJeans

Female Join date : 2012-07-07

Florida Huskies?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida Huskies?    Florida Huskies?  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:35 pm

There are tons of FL Huskies here! I'm sure some of them will join this thread in a little bit.

There have weekly/monthly dog-park meetups too, I think.

Welcome!

Post pictures of your boy, we love pictures. Smile
Back to top Go down
calliegirl08
Teenager
Teenager
calliegirl08

Female Join date : 2012-09-05

Florida Huskies?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida Huskies?    Florida Huskies?  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:37 pm

Hey! Welcome! I'll be in Winter Park come January but I don't have a husky yet.

SaraB is in Sanford County so she's pretty close!

On FB, there is a Central FL Snowdogs group that has meetups for all the northern breeds that live in FL.

We've got quite a few FL people on here ranging from Miami to Tampa to the panhandle!
Back to top Go down
ShawnaAD
Teenager
Teenager
ShawnaAD

Female Join date : 2012-03-30

Florida Huskies?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida Huskies?    Florida Huskies?  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:23 pm

Welcome! I'm in jacksonville so I'm not too far away!
Back to top Go down
beelee1988
Newborn
Newborn
beelee1988

Florida Huskies?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida Huskies?    Florida Huskies?  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:10 pm

Thank you all. I asked for in deltona just because I have epilepsy and can't drive. But here is a picture of Bowser (: and my cat Spunky lol

Florida Huskies?  IMG_20121017_174038
Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

Florida Huskies?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida Huskies?    Florida Huskies?  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:37 pm

Welcome! I'm a fellow Floridian (far end of the Panhandle), but we're moving north in a few weeks.

Bowser is really handsome!

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

Florida Huskies?  85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
VintageJeans
Adult
Adult
VintageJeans

Female Join date : 2012-07-07

Florida Huskies?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida Huskies?    Florida Huskies?  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:13 am

beelee1988 wrote:
Thank you all. I asked for in deltona just because I have epilepsy and can't drive. But here is a picture of Bowser (: and my cat Spunky lol

Florida Huskies?  IMG_20121017_174038

Cute pic! Your kitty looks like it's about to laser beam me. Razz
Back to top Go down
ShawnaAD
Teenager
Teenager
ShawnaAD

Florida Huskies?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida Huskies?    Florida Huskies?  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:54 am

Bowser is adorable!
Back to top Go down
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Female Join date : 2010-09-09

Florida Huskies?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida Huskies?    Florida Huskies?  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:57 am

I'm not in Sanford, just volunteer for the Sanford Animal Control. No, I'm actually in Deltona too! Where in Deltona are you? I'm near where Normandy and Elkcam intersect. Near the Deltona Hills Golf Course. My parents live closer to Osteen on Sheryl Dr. off of Doyle.

Welcome to the forum!

Florida Huskies?  Woowoosig
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestormbornreef.com/
LRomero
Newborn
Newborn
LRomero

Male Join date : 2012-08-31

Florida Huskies?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida Huskies?    Florida Huskies?  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:03 pm

Hannah and I are from Jacksonville too!
Back to top Go down
beelee1988
Newborn
Newborn
beelee1988

Florida Huskies?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida Huskies?    Florida Huskies?  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:42 pm

Thank you all. He is kind d of cute lol. He's my big cuddle bug. Sara. I think I'm around Doyle. Not entirely sure. Last time I was down here was 2008. I think I live off of courtland Blvd on kenlake. I'm so unfamiliar with everything right now. I know im 2 streets away from Jess gas station. XD
Back to top Go down
beelee1988
Newborn
Newborn
beelee1988

Florida Huskies?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida Huskies?    Florida Huskies?  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:43 pm

I meant Hess gas station lol
Back to top Go down
ShawnaAD
Teenager
Teenager
ShawnaAD

Florida Huskies?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida Huskies?    Florida Huskies?  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:59 pm

LRomero wrote:
Hannah and I are from Jacksonville too!

What part of jacksonville are you and Hannah? I'm on the Arlington/Southside area.
Back to top Go down
beelee1988
Newborn
Newborn
beelee1988

Florida Huskies?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida Huskies?    Florida Huskies?  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:09 pm

Sara I'm 2 blocks from Doyle. Smile
Back to top Go down
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Florida Huskies?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida Huskies?    Florida Huskies?  EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:55 am

You live pretty close to my parents and about 10 minutes away from me. Can you drive at all or no?

Back to top Go down
beelee1988
Newborn
Newborn
beelee1988

Florida Huskies?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida Huskies?    Florida Huskies?  EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:00 am

Unfortunately I can't drive for at least another year as long as I dont have a seizure. I have Epilepsy. I should have been getting my license in Mass around January but now Florida has a 2 year rule so I have another year to go.
Back to top Go down
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Florida Huskies?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida Huskies?    Florida Huskies?  EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:06 pm

Well maybe we can work something out and I can give you a ride to one of our snowdog meet ups. We're going to have one in Sanford on Saturday. I'm going to try and get work off to go. Would you want to go to that? If I go I will be staying a while for the T.E.A.R.S. dog bath event right next to the park that starts at 10am. Gonna get my girls bathed and get some raffle tickets.

Back to top Go down
beelee1988
Newborn
Newborn
beelee1988

Florida Huskies?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida Huskies?    Florida Huskies?  EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:51 pm

That would have been great. But I have to go open a bank account at some point that day. My stepfather wants to get everything done and over with. So stressful and annoying.
Back to top Go down
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Florida Huskies?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida Huskies?    Florida Huskies?  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:48 am

I got the day off, so if you want to go, let me know. I pm'ed you my cell phone number. We should be home by noon for sure, but probably earlier.

Back to top Go down
Ziirahdane
Newborn
Newborn
Ziirahdane

Female Join date : 2013-01-10

Florida Huskies?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida Huskies?    Florida Huskies?  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:25 pm

Hey there! Azula and I are in Jacksonville! Welcome to FL! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ivonneimagines.com
Sponsored content

Florida Huskies?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida Huskies?    Florida Huskies?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Florida Huskies?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1