It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Seattle Area Huskies!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:35 pm

I have Saturday off, but I'm going to use most of that day to power through homework I've been pushing off all quarter.. On another note, at least Korra has started daycare! She loves it!
Back to top Go down
Aryaowner
Puppy
Puppy
Aryaowner

Male Join date : 2012-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:39 pm

awesome, what daycare. I have started to look into that, Arya needs more socialization all day long.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

Male Join date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:44 pm

I'm free this Sunday too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.k9convergencetraining.com
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:14 pm

Dog Works Ranch. She goes to their new Redmond location, they also have the original Monroe location. Only done two days with them but so far so happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:16 pm

Sunday I work :/
Back to top Go down
Aryaowner
Puppy
Puppy
Aryaowner

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:56 pm

Well, I can definately come down and pick up korra pup on Sunday, and let her run with arya.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:57 pm

We should coordinate this Sunday Zach.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:00 pm

That would be amazing! Just let me know what you guys coordinate!
Back to top Go down
Aryaowner
Puppy
Puppy
Aryaowner

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:18 pm

For sure buddy, I am pretty much free all day. So let me know what works best for ya.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:02 pm

Ok, I'll check with Patrick when he gets home to see what's up this Sunday, but as far as I can tell there's nothing and we should be good to go anywhere after 11am.
Back to top Go down
riggaberto
Puppy
Puppy
riggaberto

Male Join date : 2013-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:12 pm

Damn I'm out of town this weekend!

For 3/2 - any suggestions on what to do? I haven't done a meet up like this before so I don't know what works well for a group or good centralized locations - I just want to set a date I know I can actually do!
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:32 pm

Well the two choices really are a hike or a dog park.

The former being much more involved with planning and coordination.

The parks we normally go to are Magnusson north of UW, Luther Burbank on Mercer Island, or Marymoore in Redmond.
Back to top Go down
riggaberto
Puppy
Puppy
riggaberto

Male Join date : 2013-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 6:59 pm

Things have been a little sketchy at work lately so I sorta dropped the ball on planning, but I do plan on going to the French Lake dog park in Federal Way with Chuck probably both Sat and Sunday. It may be out of the way for most people but if anyone wants to make the trek it's a nice big dog park - might even be dry if we're lucky!

I will tentatively plan on going in the late morning but if anyone would like to join please post and we can coordinate a time.

Back to top Go down
Aryaowner
Puppy
Puppy
Aryaowner

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:42 pm

Hey Rob, excited to meet you and Chuck. But I live in Lake Stevens, Federal is a bit on the Far end for me. We will have to get em together another time. Besides it is supposed to snow tonight/tomorrow, might limit myself to Willis Tucker/Marymoor. SOON
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:49 pm

Did anyone get snow today? We got a flirt of it around 3 in the city and I know Rhia did on the east side.

Squashed my mountain trip because it is raining hard in Gold Bar. No point in taking him if he can't run around.
Back to top Go down
Aryaowner
Puppy
Puppy
Aryaowner

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:52 pm

I have been working in Bellevue all day, haven't seen any snow fall. Wouldn't mind taking her to the park if it snows tomorrow. Arya and Korra had a blast running through the snow last time.
There is another Husky Group that meets every Sunday at 10am @ Willis Tucker in Snohomish. Randomly ran into them usually about 5-6 huskies of various ages.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:53 pm

Are you going for sure tomorrow?

I can deal with a snowy park but I hate rainy parks.
Back to top Go down
Aryaowner
Puppy
Puppy
Aryaowner

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:10 pm

I'm gonna play it by ear. For the morning at Willis depending on rain and snow etc. I may end up going and picking up korra when Rhia is at work. I will shoot you a text. Tommorow
Back to top Go down
Aryaowner
Puppy
Puppy
Aryaowner

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 7:51 pm

What is everyone doing this sunday? Sadly I work tommorow, but have no plans on sunday. If Rhia is working again, I was probably gonna pick up Korra pup and take her to the dog park.
Back to top Go down
manleydt
Newborn
Newborn
manleydt

Male Join date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:11 am

Hey everybody!  I'm new on this website and new to owning my Husky, Okami.  I'm actually in Puyallup.  But yeah, thanks to seattlesib for telling me about this threadv
Back to top Go down
Aryaowner
Puppy
Puppy
Aryaowner

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:52 am

Welcome, David. How old is your pup, he is a good looking pup.
Back to top Go down
manleydt
Newborn
Newborn
manleydt

Male Join date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:05 pm

Hey, Okami's five months old.
Back to top Go down
Aryaowner
Puppy
Puppy
Aryaowner

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:37 pm

awesome, well the weather is starting to turn nice again. My schedule is pretty random, and Sundays are the only days I for sure can commit to currently. Anyone up for marymoor tomorrow or a possible hike (weather dependant).
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 4:12 pm

hey everybody we're all getting together at Magnuson dog park today at 4 o'clock. come out if you can
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 10:41 pm

Here's a few pics from our playdate at the lake today with Korra and Arya and a couple of other random doggie friends

huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 Day110
huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 Day210
huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 Day310
huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 Day410
huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 Day510
huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 Day611
huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 Day710
huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 Day810
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   huskies - Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seattle Area Huskies!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next