It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

Female Join date : 2012-08-13

photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:24 pm

When will her first show be, do you think?? Have you done handling classes or are you just learning as you go?? She is just such a little show stopper.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/379867695570/
Niraya
Breeding Subject Moderator
Niraya

Female Join date : 2011-08-30

photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:28 pm

Sheba&Kennedy wrote:
When will her first show be, do you think?? Have you done handling classes or are you just learning as you go?? She is just such a little show stopper.

I'm not sure when her first "real" show will be.  Because she is so different (not only in color but she has incredibly long legs, she has a very close coat which really accentuates her immaturity right now) it would really be a waste of money to put her into any point shows. Right now we're keeping an eye out for match shows only to try and get her into for practice for the both of us.  If you want an estimate - realistically not until she's 2-2.5 years old (when she's filled out and has her adult coat and really the only thing setting her apart will be her color).  I'm thinking closer to three is when I'll really bring her out.  In between now and then she'll only go to a couple of shows a year probably.

I did handling classes with Bella a couple years ago - I'm not a complete novice to handling and what needs to be done.  I haven't had the chance to take Mechta but that is because my life has been inconveniencing me at every turn.  My father has been in the hospital twice this month and just now came home today so I'm -hoping- (fingers crossed) I can start her in the classes some time this month.

photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 Oil_pa11
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:41 am

Went out Sunday with Jen and Dizzy (omg, dizzy <3) to a show a few hours away from us to meet up with an absolutely lovely woman by the name of Jackie who shows German Shepherd Dogs.  She is a really good friend of mine and I love her to death basically (but she lives 6 hours away lol).  Jen got to play bucket bitch for Jackie while I took pictures.

As an aside - don't ever gait a German Shepherd...because holy crap!!  I'm not entirely sure why we don't use them to pull sleds!  Wesson almost put me on my face.

photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 Edit110
Jackie and Wesson

photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 Edit410
Jackie and Wesson.

photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 Edit2310
Just Wesson

We did some pictures after Jackie was done in the ring.  
photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 Edit1410
This is my absolute favorite.  It's just beautiful. It should also be known that I absolutely LOVE this bitch. Like - you can ask Jen I couldn't stop talking about her.

photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 Edit810
Am/Can CH GV Karizma's Ike of Edale "Ike"

photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 Edit1610
I like this picture the best even though her one back leg isn't right.

photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 Edit1810
Movement.

photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 Edit1910
And last but not least Dizzy!  Boy, I love that dog.  
Mechta and Dizzy were handled by Jackie in the pictures

No pictures of the Siberian's in the ring - mostly because I didn't get any good ones =/.  I am only taking Mechta one day this weekend and the second day I am completely free to take pictures so there will be -many-.

photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 Oil_pa11

Last edited by Niraya on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:44 am

I really likes Mechta's gait! She's going to be great in a couple years Smile
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:01 am

Jennet&Embry wrote:

Think so? Smile

She's all lajkflkaf;lajfdl (basically how I describe her) over the place right now.

Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:05 am

She's so gorgeous! I love her shade of red!
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:16 am

Great pictures! Wesson is a gorgeous dog!
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:48 am

I had SOOOO much fun! Dizzy is on a diet now though lol. Wink I can't wait until this Saturday!
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:42 pm

MayaAndSophie wrote:
She's so gorgeous! I love her shade of red!
Thank you!

MGoBlue wrote:
Great pictures! Wesson is a gorgeous dog!
Thank you! I agree completely about Wesson! She is a very moderate German Shepherd and I absolutely love that. I will see her again in a couple months at the GSD national. I am -really- excited!

wpskier222 wrote:
I had SOOOO much fun! Dizzy is on a diet now though lol. ;)I can't wait until this Saturday!

Saturday is going to be a blast!!

Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:48 pm

Niraya wrote:

Jennet&Embry wrote:

Think so? Smile

She's all lajkflkaf;lajfdl (basically how I describe her) over the place right now.  

I seriously can't wait to see her in a year or so and see how well she looks filled out when she starts getting muscle Smile LOL Ares was SO awkward at her age, and he's a little over 18 months now and I personally think he looks really good even though he's from terrible lines so I can only imagine how good Mechta will look being from good lines lol
Back to top Go down
katiesham
Adult
Adult
katiesham

Female Join date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:59 pm

Oh wow. Wesson. I have such a soft spot for GSDs. I'd really love to get one in a few years when I'm done with school and, theoretically, have a bit more money. I'd love to get some help with breeders and things when the time comes!

I get what you mean about Mechta'a gait. I'm sure she'll grow out of that! She is gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:35 pm

Jennet&Embry wrote:

Niraya wrote:

Jennet&Embry wrote:

Think so? Smile

I seriously can't wait to see her in a year or so and see how well she looks filled out when she starts getting muscle :)LOL Ares was SO awkward at her age, and he's a little over 18 months now and I personally think he looks really good even though he's from terrible lines so I can only imagine how good Mechta will look being from good lines lol

Thanks, Jennet! That means a lot Smile I do like Ares a lot. I am hopeful that Mechta continues to mature nicely!

katiesham wrote:
Oh wow. Wesson. I have such a soft spot for GSDs. I'd really love to get one in a few years when I'm done with school and, theoretically, have a bit more money. I'd love to get some help with breeders and things when the time comes!

I get what you mean about Mechta'a gait. I'm sure she'll grow out of that! She is gorgeous!

Wesson is actually getting bred next year to a very, VERY nice import. I know she is still looking for a few homes to have lined up for the litter. I am very excited for the breeding and I'm not even getting one! (I wish because I love Wesson to pieces)

Back to top Go down
TartokTikaani94
Puppy
Puppy
TartokTikaani94

Female Join date : 2013-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:41 pm

Wow, so many cute pics! Shes a very lovely dog! Looks like my dream dog but sadly I couldn't find any like her before I got Nashoba. I'm just getting into urban mushing for now, all the show dog stuff confuses me lol.
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:44 pm

TartokTikaani94 wrote:
Wow, so many cute pics! Shes a very lovely dog! Looks like my dream dog but sadly I couldn't find any like her before I got Nashoba. I'm just getting into urban mushing for now, all the show dog stuff confuses me lol.

Thanks Smile She's pretty awesome!

You won't find very many that look like her Smile! she's pretty unique. I've only seen one other dog that looks like her.

Urban mushing is a lot of fun! I will continue doing it with my girls but I'm hoping to have my friend run Mechta on his team at least on some training runs to see how she does. I don't think it will happen this year but maybe next training season.

Back to top Go down
TartokTikaani94
Puppy
Puppy
TartokTikaani94

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:08 am

Yea I know some folk from http://www.pennsleddogclub.com/ that I may ask to have my dog put into a team for a training run. We went all the way to Columbus Ohio to get my dog, boy oh boy what a trip! We made it in one day cause my dad had to work the next day.
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:15 am

We went to Cincinnati Smile

Back to top Go down
TartokTikaani94
Puppy
Puppy
TartokTikaani94

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:22 am

Nice! My dogs parents are in Cincinnati. We were going to see them when we went to pick her up but ended up running late so we couldn't Sad I got my dog from a lady who got her and couldn't take care of her after she was 13 weeks! When I talked to the breeder she was the last pup left and told me to contact that lady. Ohio dog rule! lol.
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:37 am

Caught this earlier tonight.

photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 Edit11

Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:50 am

Ha Laughing Oh, baby sisters..
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:48 am

Niraya wrote:

photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 Edit11

So adorable. XD

This reminds me of that samoyed and cat meme.

Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:11 am

simplify wrote:

Niraya wrote:

So adorable. XD

This reminds me of that samoyed and cat meme.

That's what I thought of as well!

Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:35 pm

photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 1120067_462021430572689_274254545_o
8 months

photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 1094848_453443931430439_104108602_n

Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

Female Join date : 2013-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:09 am

So cute!
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:27 pm

photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 1237064_471058206335678_342483894_n
Bella is never thrilled for "sister" time pictures.

photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 1238906_471371932970972_949997393_n
Wanted to get out and do a nice little shoot but it's been storming all day and it started raining when I got out so we had an impromptu one.

Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:54 pm

Bella always look so unamused with Mechta. Lol.

She is getting so big and is so beautiful!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   photodump - Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next