It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY Empty
PostSubject: B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY   B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:39 pm

Bender and Penny
B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY 179669_10151566696445817_1443165977_n

Bender and Penny are absolutely wonderful huskies whose owners are being relocated to Texas and do not think it would be fair to them to be stuck in the hot, Texas weather or to not be able to run and get the exercise they deserve.

They are between 3 and 4 yrs old, about 6 months apart in age. Both Bender and Penny are house trained , kennel trained, real sweethearts, and very gentle. Their former owners have a 5 month old and they are very good with her. Bender has a little more energy and can be mischievous at times, but he just likes to play and have a good time. Penny is very laid back.

Bender is one who is mostly white with grey and Penny is mostly black with some white on the legs and stomach.

If at all possible, we would like these two to continue their lives as siblings and are hoping that someone will adopt both of them so that they can stay together.

You may call Bender and Penny's foster family at 713.302.3550 for more information or, to fill out an online Adoption Application, visit our website: www.hopeanimalrescue.org ♥

**NOTE: The owners are gone. Please do not reply to this post urging the owners to keep them. We all know that they would have been happier in Texas with their family than rehomed. Please keep these postings about helping these two sweet dogs find a forever home together.**

B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY Hailey10
Back to top Go down
uelrindru
Puppy
Puppy
uelrindru

Male Join date : 2012-12-05

PostSubject: Re: B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY   B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:02 pm

So close to me... I want to steal them but I can't. I can however talk them up to everyone I know and point them in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY   B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:04 pm

Penny has a similar face to Hailey!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mheath2
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY   B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:05 pm

mheath0429 wrote:
Penny has a similar face to Hailey!
I know Sad I can't take in two... and they are in a foster home so best they stay there until they find a place-- but I am happy to help transport to anyone wanting to take them!

Back to top Go down
Keyda81
Adult
Adult
Keyda81

Female Join date : 2012-09-24

PostSubject: Re: B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY   B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:23 pm

They are both beautiful. I wish I could take them both. But hubby won't let me have even 1 more. Lol. I hope they find their forever home soon.
Back to top Go down
Tika
The Long-Winded Canadian
Tika

Male Join date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY   B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:20 pm

Cute pair.

You know transport is available through our neck of the woods if needed.

~Chris~

Puppy
Puppy
yulia86

Female Join date : 2012-11-20

PostSubject: Re: B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY   B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:33 pm

If you can make a post on facebook i will share it with my friends, I have lots of friends in US.
Back to top Go down
Clm
Teenager
Teenager
Clm

Male Join date : 2012-11-22

PostSubject: Re: B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY   B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:27 pm

if they where only a bit closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY   B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:36 pm

I will help transport. I'm also happy to meet them and do a personality evaluation for any forum members!

Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY   B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:40 pm

I wish...if anything, we'd only be able to take one, not both.
Back to top Go down
Clm
Teenager
Teenager
Clm

PostSubject: Re: B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY   B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:54 pm

Koda wrote:
I will help transport. I'm also happy to meet them and do a personality evaluation for any forum members!

That would be cool, im concidering putting an application up as i'd love to have them... but i have other thing's to take into concideration before i do.

I'll mull it over for a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY   B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:56 pm

Definitely-- let me know if I can help. Happy to do so.

Back to top Go down
Tika
The Long-Winded Canadian
Tika

Male Join date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY   B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Koda wrote:

I Support all of Tori's dog personality evaluating skills!

~Chris~

Teenager
Teenager
Clm

PostSubject: Re: B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY   B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:29 pm

Unfortunetly tori right now isn't the best time for me to take in 2 dogs, i'll be moving here in 6 months. i wouldn't feel right adopting them having them travel that long distance then pack up and travel some more within a 6 month time period, so i think it is best i wait until after that before going ahead and getting more.

But i wish the two of them best of luck, and hopefully they'll find their new family soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY   B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY Empty

Back to top Go down

B/W Male & G/W Female Need Adoption- Clifton Park, NY

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1