It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Yay, finally! :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Which name do you like better for my Puppy?
Chrome
Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 Vote_lcap22%Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 6 ]
Dash
Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 Vote_lcap78%Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 78% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay, finally! :D   Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 10:49 pm

Yups! I went to Tractor Supply for the first time in my life to buy dog food yesterday. (I had to walk several miles through a dark city-like environment and under an overpass at night by myself while my parents watched a soccer game to get there... I don't know how you city folks are able to survive *shudders*) Tractor Supply Co. is such an awesome store; I was afraid it would be more like Kohls and I'm so glad that I was wrong. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ashley&Kaia
Puppy
Puppy
Ashley&Kaia

Female Join date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Yay, finally! :D   Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 10:57 pm

I love tractor supply!!! They have so much cool stuff, whether you actually need it or not! Did you have to carry a big bag of dog food home?!? Can't wait til you get Yukon! You're so close!!!
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yay, finally! :D   Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:02 pm

Haha fortunately I didn't have to carry it home (it would've been like a 5-10 hour walk from my house) My parents came to pick me up after their game. Although I'll be going back there again soon! xD

11 days, 16 hours, and 58 minutes to go... @____@
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Breeding Subject Moderator
Niraya

Female Join date : 2011-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Yay, finally! :D   Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:02 pm

It's best not to actually countdown Smile

Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 Oil_pa11
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yay, finally! :D   Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:07 pm

But I need to spend my time doing something outside of school! If I'm not staring at the countdown then I'm either working or playing video games. Maybe there is a more constructive way to spend that time... ;-;
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Yay, finally! :D   Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:09 pm

Playing games is a pretty constructive time spender...

I mean. If you like watching the minutes tick by, by all means, continue watching! I know when I was waiting it was a huge benefit to not count down..just made everything to more slow..and be more agonizing.

Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yay, finally! :D   Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:16 pm

Well I can't imagine a slower or more agonizing way to pass the time than pre-calculus, so it's a step up from that at least. I like going to sleep then seeing how much time has passed when I wake up (then proceed to get depressed when it's not a million seconds. Razz ) I should play some more games or read books though. Movies also sound like a good idea... :o
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Yay, finally! :D   Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Reading books is good! Movies isn't too bad either. Smile

Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yay, finally! :D   Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Definitely! I have a whole list of books that I want to read so maybe I should take some out at the library tomorrow... Or I could just read more school books and get ahead in Lit/History (I'm halfway through Beowulf currently.)
Back to top Go down
Ericobeasto
Senior
Senior
Ericobeasto

Male Join date : 2012-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Yay, finally! :D   Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:55 pm

Beowulf wasnt bad.. I liked it. You need to read enders game if u havnt yet before the movie comes out in a few days!
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yay, finally! :D   Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:44 pm

Good idea, I'll do that if I have the time. :o
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Yay, finally! :D   Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 9:26 am

Oh yes! Enders game is AMAZING and so is the rest of the series! If you're like me, you'll blow through enders game in a matter of days... That reminds me, I need to read it again before I go see the movie!

Edit - if you don't mind e-reading, you can get it for $3.98 from b&n right now.
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yay, finally! :D   Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:08 am

Nah, I wont pay for it when I work at the library and can borrow it for free. Wink
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yay, finally! :D   Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:54 am

Well there's still no 7 week old pictures... But on the bright side there's only about 101 hours to go!
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Yay, finally! :D   Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 5:43 pm

I was looking for them too but didn't see any. Sad What a bummer!

Not too long now. Just a few more days and you'll have your little ball of fluff! I am so excited for you!
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Yay, finally! :D   Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 5:49 pm

Yay, so close! Please post LOTS of pics of his car ride home and at home, they grow up so fast and I wanna see him! <3
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yay, finally! :D   Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:20 pm

capellalayla wrote:
I was looking for them too but didn't see any. :(What a bummer!

Not too long now. Just a few more days and you'll have your little ball of fluff! I am so excited for you!
I know right? I feel like I've been conned or something, where's the pictures!? D:<

Mobezilla wrote:
Yay, so close! Please post LOTS of pics of his car ride home and at home, they grow up so fast and I wanna see him! <3
Will do, although thanks to the death of daylight savings I might not get too many pics of the ride home (I'll need to have the flash on and that may or may not startle him... I'll at least get one or two though Razz )
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

Female Join date : 2013-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Yay, finally! :D   Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:28 am

I'm going Friday Aidan, I can get a picture for you if you want Smile
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yay, finally! :D   Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:32 am

Oh yes please, that would be awesome! I don't want to sound greedy but a size comparison picture between Yukon and Caoimhe would also be really cool if possible ( to see how much they grow in 4 weeks) xD

I should probably stop being lazy and start a scrapbook for Yukon now... .__.
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Yay, finally! :D   Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:37 am

ccurran07 wrote:
I'm going Friday Aidan, I can get a picture for you if you want Smile
I'm taking Layla on Friday for her shots, too! What time will you be there? I'll be arriving at 10 a.m.
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

PostSubject: Re: Yay, finally! :D   Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:21 am

I won't be down there at 4:30 Sad too bad!! I can't wait to see if Caoimhe recognizes Roxanne and Gienah
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Yay, finally! :D   Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:04 pm

Aw, bummer! We will have our chance to reunite the sisters soon enough, though, I hope! We should really set something up for before the holidays kick into full gear. Smile

I'm excited to see if Layla will get a chance to see her mom and sister again, too. She got a quick glance of them when we took her home just before we got in the car and she was going nuts, so maybe those memories will come back! I'll try to sneak some photos of the little 'uns and Arrow too.

By the by, I was looking back at photos from when we took Layla home and it's just amazing how fast she's grown. I wish they stayed small for longer! She almost doubled her size in just three weeks!
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

PostSubject: Re: Yay, finally! :D   Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:13 pm

I know. Aidan, look at the difference of the girls from 8 weeks to now. It's crazy. Liz- I will pm you my number and we can work something out. We'll be going to NJ for Thanksgiving so maybe on the way home we could stop?
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yay, finally! :D   Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:45 pm

Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 443
(Virtual high five to anyone who understands the reference.)

This is how I felt this morning. Although now it's nighttime so I need to try and fall asleep soon. The keyword of course is try. :/
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Yay, finally! :D   Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:47 pm

Good luck! I don't think I slept much the night before getting Yuki. I wasn't able to get her until evening either so the whole day ticked by what seemed like forever D: Don't forget we want PICTURES!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay, finally! :D   Yay, finally! :D - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yay, finally! :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next