It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha & Bayleigh
Newborn
Newborn
Sasha & Bayleigh

10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:31 am

Sasha:
1) Greets most everyone with a double punch to the genitals
2) If we sleep too late she wakes us up in the morning in a similar fashion
3) Breaks up fights at the dog park (everyone just play nice….now…chase me!)
4) On the very rare occasion mommy gives her a hamburger from Wendys, she eats them one bite at a time, very nicely out of her hand (mimics how we eat them)
5) Will argue with you vocally and carry on a conversation if she doesn’t like the command she’s given
6) LOVES children. Instantly flops over on her back for kids
7) Thinks she’s a cat (couch surfing…plays by laying on her back and kicking like a cat does)
Cool When playing catch she always tries to catch things with her paws
9) Her full name is Sashimi Triangle Ears (because we’re weird)
10) Likes to sit and hide under mommy’s desk while she's working

Bayleigh(still learning about her):
1) Doesn’t like where we leave things, so she will pick them up and move them around the house. She carried her pet bed from the 1st floor to the second floor, into our bedroom and plopped it onto our bed to use as a pillow (and it’s an extra large pet bed)
2) Does not like us charging our cellphones (she unplugs them from the wall and then leaves the chargers in the middle of the floor)
3) Likes to sit and hide under daddy’s desk while he's working
Back to top Go down
henielsen
Teenager
Teenager
henielsen

Female Join date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:53 pm

Stormy....

1. still hasn't learned to talk or howl (unless I get him started then it still isn't there)....he sounds like a squeak toy Sad

2. hangs over the back of the couch while sitting on my should. Maybe he was a parrot at one point.

3. no matter what he is doing, if I turn the wolf cd on he will immediately go in front of the stereo and lay down.

4. still poops in the house Sad but at least it is always on the tile next to the litter box so I can't complain that much.

5. runs to me every time I sneeze and barks. Not sure if he is saying bless you or thinks I'm barking at him.

6. gets very mad when the his baby sitter's son spends the night at his grandparents instead of with him. He sits at the door waiting for me like a mad child with his harness on.

7. loves going places, but hates putting his harness on.

8. digs in boxes and buries his toys. I have a box that I cut stripes of fleece with knots in it. He loves it.

9. pounces toys like a fox attacking a mouse in snow.

10. has silent conversations with a wooden wolf pup statue that I have sitting next to the fireplace. He also stares eerily up at the shelf that has the ashes of my first two huskies. That sometimes spooks me out.
Back to top Go down
Ceylan's Human
Newborn
Newborn
Ceylan's Human

Female Join date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:40 pm

Oh I just came across this. Sounds like so much fun!

1) Ceylan (Turkish for beautiful eyes/doe eyes) gave her a Turkish name because she was born in Turkey.

2) As a puppy she hated the water, we tried to play with her and the hose and she yelped like we were murdering her. Now she loves it!

3) LOVES the laser pointer. She knows that we have to control it. Knows the sound when we pick it up, and if you put it on the floor she will pick it up and toss it to you. Oh she also loves shadows and reflections! She goes nuts.

4) Tricks: Sit, down, paw and other paw, speak (bark), howl, and whisper (yes whisper, no sound just moves her mouth), and crawl. Working on some more tricks.

5) She just knows when we are going to the dog park! This is basically the only time she will talk to you. I will go upstairs to get dressed and she will whine and talk to me saying move faster. She also does this in the car! Oh and the back window behind the driver has to be down!

6) If she wants attention or wants to play she will whine, paw at you, nibble on your hands, and/or go get her toy and put it in your lap.

7) When in the shower she will whine until you get out and if the door is closed she will breath heavily under the door (we call her our Darth Vader), and has to do a ritual of licking the water off my feet and legs, once she is done she turns and leaves.

Cool Unusual Husky thing: I never really have to walk her on a leash. She goes straight to the car and the gate for the dog park. Rarely when at home (we live in an apartment right now) she will take off across the street to greet our friend Joe. * I hate this because the people here drive so fast*

9) Once in a while she will aggravate Chloe our 14yr old Chihuahua, who has no teeth and when Chloe goes to attack her she will just let her grab at her cheeks. SMH it is so funny.

10) Ceylan was supposed to be my husbands dog, but has decided that she is a momma's girl. Normally when I go to bed she will sleep at my feet, but here recently she has decided that she has to be right on top of me, or laying across my husband's pillows with her head on my pillow. This goes for the couch too!

~ I am a small woman of like 90lbs and she is a large Sib of like 60lbs, she just kills me sometimes lol~

Back to top Go down
Erinc
Teenager
Teenager
Erinc

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:43 am

Just religiously read through every post - love it - if only i could have this sort of dedication to my work! Can't wait till i bring Luka home now, especially if he ends up having half the personality that any of your dogs have!
Back to top Go down
luis84
Newborn
Newborn
luis84

Male Join date : 2011-11-15

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:35 am

Best thread ever. So many of your huskies do what mine does too!

Okay here goes for Jack:

1. He loves to say I love you. Ever since it got trained into him, ANYTIME he is ignored, wants something, etc he says it expecting you to give him what he wants.

2. He loves peanut butter. He hated it at first, now he freaks out over it.

3. He likes cashews - who knows why.

4. He likes to slap. When he is excited, playful, etc he will slap with his paws. If i slap him on the snout to correct him - he slaps back.

5. He has a major attitude - If he gets upset he ignores me, throws a fit, whines.

6. He is obsessed with socks - If he finds a sock - it's the end.

7. If I sit on the couch he puts his chin on my leg and expects a response ... or else.

8. He likes ice. He will pull ice cubes out of a bowl of water, throw them on the floor and then eat them.

9. He consumes any and every bug he finds - geckos included.

10. He likes to cheap on lawn chairs.
Back to top Go down
Tobin2012
Newborn
Newborn
Tobin2012

Female Join date : 2012-04-03

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:17 pm

1. Tobin loves peanut butter...he will be outside and hear me open the jar from in the house....I swear he knows when I have the peanut butter out.

2. He plays with his raw hide bone and tosses it up in the air and catches it himself.

3. When we eat dinner he will get under the table and lay his head in my lap.

4. When he drinks water he thinks he has to gulp it all down at once, then gags himself after he is done, but nothing ever comes back up.

5. He loves to lay on his back with all four legs in the air like he is playing dead.

6. He will randomly walk into the room you are in and start howling at you for no reason other than he wants attention.

7. If he is enjoying the weather outside and you call him to come in he will turn his back to you like he can't hear you.

8. He loves to lick you in the face so much that he trys to pry your mouth open with his tongue and clean the inside of your mouth....MY husband thinks that is so gross..but it is so funny.

9. He loves to lay low on the floor and pop up like a rubber band to attack you when he is playing.

10. Last but not least.....He loves to lay in the recliner and watch t.v.
Back to top Go down
MyKeeonah
Teenager
Teenager
MyKeeonah

Male Join date : 2012-01-28

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:21 pm

1. Keeonah hates stairs. If there are 5 or less she says "EFF THAT!" and jumps them.

2. I wrestle with her all the time. Once she gets all riled up she does what I call the BTR - Butt Tuck Run. She will probably do about 10 laps around my room, then I let her out into the back yard and she does 5 out there, at full speed, then sprints back to my room and jumps in her bed and lays down like nothing ever happened!

3. When I am half asleep and she thinks it's play time, she will jump up on me, woo woo, lick my face until she gets a response, then she runs and jumps in her bed, like it's home base. She does this anywhere from 1-5 times until I'm up lol

4. When my roommates GSD is hanging out with us, they play pretty rough, but when the chihuahua is around, she just kinda half-pounces. You can tell she's trying to play really soft and it's adorable! Also she will take her rawhide and go set it at Iris' (the gsd) feet, like an olive branch gesture, but as soon as Iris make a move she snatches it back up and runs away with it like "ha, yeah right! Got you!"

5. When she is tired and trying to get settled in, she will rotate around her five different sleeping spots. I have a couch in my room, so it's either in her special spot on the couch, under the overhang of the couch's arm, only on the right side, never the left side, on my bed, in her bed, or right in the middle of the floor. I have never seen her sleep anywhere else lol

6. I have her trained to back up on command. And I also make her perform a couple commands before she can eat her food. When she backs up for a treat, she kinda just takes 3 or so steps backwards, but when it's for her food, she launches backward, getting like a foot and a half of air! It's hilarious

7. Normally, when she lays on my bed, it's down toward the foot of my bed, but when my girlfriend is over and we are in bed, she will strategically positions herself right between us and give a nice big streeeeetch as if to say "hey, watch out, he's mine" lol

8. She doesn't really watch t.v., but she is keenly aware of when a dog is on a youtube video, or on the t.v. and she just stares at it, and tilts her head, like "I hear it, it's right there, but it's not.."

9. When all the dogs are in the living room laying down (we have 5 including her, she will creep around them, and try to put herself right in the middle of the pile of dogs. Pack oriented much?!

10. My favorite thing. When I'm sitting at the computer desk like right now, and she wants a little lovin', she walks up and rests her head on my thigh, and looks up at me like "pweeeasssee love on me". I'm a dude and it makes me melt lol.

I didn't think I'd be able to come up with 10 things! but it was wayyy easier than I thought Smile). Love my girl!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:14 pm

I love that this thread still pops up every once in a while Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Ah 10 fun facts about my Husky not sure if I can come up with 10 but here goes.

1.) Blaze barks at my Husband when he wants him to do something like play he talks to me a a different voice when he want me to do something.

2). He know when it is time to go out the last time before bed.. He goes out every night at about 8:15pm til 8:30pm he knows how to tell time even after daylight saving time. He gets up and tells me is time.

3). My Husband gets up early like about 6am and asks him if he wants to go out No not at all. When I get up a little later he is now ready.

4). Gets so excited in the car when he thinks we are going to the dog park he will talk and stand up the whole time in the car keeps asking if we are there yet.

5). Loves to hang out in my upstairs sewing room during the day when he is not with me. He has taken several toys up there. He will up there if he is wanting a certain toy looking for it.

6). when we are walking in the neighborhood he will whine at every house that has a dog in the back yard if they are not barking when we pass the house. He knows where all the dogs live in the neighborhood.

7) If I have to leave in the car for 4 minutes or so ( I will not in warm weather) I will come back and he is looking out the back window watching the people.

Cool he lays on the stair landing so he can look out the windows to watch for squirrels and birds.
he sleeps there sticking he head up every so often to check in the yard.

9). He eats grass like a billy goat..

10). I guess I can't think of a tenth thing at the time.
Back to top Go down
Tiff&Kya
Adult
Adult
Tiff&Kya

Female Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:26 pm

Kya:

1. If she wants something, she will high five your face. (I taught her to high five, now she uses it on your face).
2. She sleeps on her back, twisted into a ball with her legs straight up in the air, like a possum.
3. Cheese is like crack to her. She literally lays out like she is drunk after getting a piece of cheese.
4. The word "GO" to her means that she needs to tear through the living room like she is on a racetrack, then skid to the front door and sit down.
5. If she sees the leash, you better take her for a walk or else you are going to be mauled LOL.
6. She falls asleep on car ride with her head on the floorboards and her butt on the seat.
7. She thinks that the cats are her puppies.
8. When she tries to be slick and give me a "hi ten" (both paws) her back legs slid out and she looks like a penguin.
9. She LOVES LOVES LOVES LOVES jalapenos! LOOOOVES!
10. She likes to let the cats and little dogs stick there heads in her mouth and clean her teeth.

RIO:

1. She is the biggest cuddlebug I've ever met!
2. Her favorite treat is celery.
3. She doesn't like to roll over for belly rubs but instead lifts her back leg up (while standing) to get you to rub her.
4. She likes to sleep ON YOUR FACE.
5. She thinks that the cat tree is her personal jungle gym.
6. All other animals are her personal pillows and/or bed.
7. She will pull every blanket you have on the bed ONTO the floor, and then lay on the bed as if she didn't do it.
8. She runs like a rabbit.
9. The fastest way to get her attention is to say "LOOK ITS A SQUIRREL!" like she knows what it is.
10. She thinks her name is "Retard, what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Tiff&Kya
Adult
Adult
Tiff&Kya

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:33 pm

ljelgin wrote:

3). My Husband gets up early like about 6am and asks him if he wants to go out No not at all. When I get up a little later he is now ready.

I LOVE THIS! Kya does the same thing. She will look at you like you are insane!
Back to top Go down
Myndi
Teenager
Teenager
Myndi

Female Join date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:52 pm

I love this thread!! All of the weird things that I thought were just quirks of Ava's? Apparently they're husky traits!
Back to top Go down
Demon&Dakota
Senior
Senior
Demon&Dakota

Female Join date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:24 am

MyKeeonah wrote:

2. I wrestle with her all the time. Once she gets all riled up she does what I call the BTR - Butt Tuck Run. She will probably do about 10 laps around my room, then I let her out into the back yard and she does 5 out there, at full speed, then sprints back to my room and jumps in her bed and lays down like nothing ever happened!

ZOOMIES!! We call those actions zoomies. I think most of the huskies on this site get them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jalepeno
Senior
Senior
jalepeno

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:19 am

Yes, but that's the best description of zoomies I've seen!
Buck Tuck Run.
Bodhi is getting zoomies in the first pix in my sig.
Ears back; tail under; body curved into a "C".
He becomes a "cartoon rocket dog" when he gets them.
Back to top Go down
alliegirl
Newborn
Newborn
alliegirl

Female Join date : 2012-04-05

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:21 am

ljelgin wrote:

Allie does this to me every morning! I get up early for school but my boyfriend works second shift so he needs to sleep longer and she stays in bed with him and looks at me like I'm nuts.
Back to top Go down
brady.law
Adult
Adult
brady.law

Male Join date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:17 am

Kiara:

1. Submits to everyone and everything by laying on her back spreading her legs, always tries to win agressive dogs love this way at the park.

2. Praces, jumps and talks when excited. Yells, howels, growls when new people come in and pees she so excited, sadly.

3. Likes to "preen" my minpin. Takes very small but fast nibbles on his fur. It's odd.

4. Loves to lay between my bed and the wall to sleep.

5. Likes to take my moms decorations like stuffed animals and put them in my room, doesn't harm them. Likes to take my parents reading glasses, has taken my keys before, burries them outside.

6. Likes laying on the cold tile, also likes sleeping on high ground like so: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 92839020

7. Do not touch her tail.

8. Acts like my minpin is invisible and tramples over him to get where she wants to go.

9. Likes to drool and try to chew through the glass to get inside. Like so: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 2a2e9c7e

10. Likes to get in the pool, even in winter.
Back to top Go down
Juno's Dad
Puppy
Puppy
Juno's Dad

Female Join date : 2011-10-03

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:38 pm

This may be tough, but here we go.

Juno:

1. Her favorite food is salad and anything that makes up salad, including cucumbers, lettuce, carrots, cheddar cheese, and radishes.

2. Her favorite snack is Swiss cheese. She will knock you over for it.

3. Although she is very good at giving "high five" she will rarely do it. (it is a stupid trick)

4. She wants to be elevated constantly. She will sleep on the chair, couch, footstool, bed, and even the window ledge.

5. She considers herself superior to our Lab. She is scared to death of our beagle.

6. She loves Oikos Blueberry Yogurt

7. Her favorite beverage is Seagram Margarita coolers. She always gets a spoonfull.

8. She loves to have her belly rubbed.

9. She hates to have her ears touched.

10. She loves to watch basketball on TV
Back to top Go down
alliegirl
Newborn
Newborn
alliegirl

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Allie:
1. Tries to eat our hedgehog and fails every time. Maybe one day she'll learn her lesson!

2. The only toy she hasn't destroyed and pulled the fluff out of is a stuffed hedgehog...hmm...

3. The only time she's sitting still is when she's picked up. She loves to sit on your shoulders and be held like a baby.

4. Has chewed through five harnesses in a six month period. We quit.

5. Pop is her favorite thing. If she sees a bottle she wants it. She'll knock over our cans just to drink it. We can't set it near her reach or it becomes hers. She can get a brand new bottle of pop open in two bites. She pulls off the ring first then bites off the cap. Craziest thing I've ever seen.

6. She doesn't dig!

7. Her favorite snack is pickles! I'm also obsessed but she snatches mine faster than I can blink.

8. She sleeps in front of MY fan at night so I don't get to feel it but she does.

9. She has a boyfriend (pit mix) that lives next door but like Romeo and Juliet they aren't allowed to be together and you can tell it drives them CRAZY.

10. She runs in terror from our other neighbor's minpin but has knocked out our screen door to try to get a coyote.
Back to top Go down
MyKeeonah
Teenager
Teenager
MyKeeonah

Male Join date : 2012-01-28

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:08 am

alliegirl wrote:
Allie:
1. Tries to eat our hedgehog and fails every time. Maybe one day she'll learn her lesson!

2. The only toy she hasn't destroyed and pulled the fluff out of is a stuffed hedgehog...hmm...

I'm a little nervous for your hedgehog lol. If you have a hedgehog, and a toy that looks like one, can a dog distinguish a difference? <--- not a rhetorical question lol. It's the same reason I don't get toys made to look like animals. I really don't want to encourage prey drive tongue
Back to top Go down
alliegirl
Newborn
Newborn
alliegirl

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:35 pm

MyKeeonah wrote:
alliegirl wrote:
Allie:

I'm a little nervous for your hedgehog lol. If you have a hedgehog, and a toy that looks like one, can a dog distinguish a difference? <--- not a rhetorical question lol. It's the same reason I don't get toys made to look like animals. I really don't want to encourage prey drive tongue

We actually got the stuffed hedgie as a joke gift for Christmas from my parents and she stole it off the counter. I had thought the same thing and have tried to hide it from her but she gets really upset and can tell she's missing him. lol. She has taken care of it like it's her little baby ever since. She doesn't literally try to eat the real hedgie, she just plays around with him and gets poked a bit when she does. I don't think she quite puts it together that if you nuzzle/try to play with the hedgie he doesn't play like doggies do.
Back to top Go down
Tiff&Kya
Adult
Adult
Tiff&Kya

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:05 pm

alliegirl wrote:
MyKeeonah wrote:
alliegirl wrote:
Allie:

We actually got the stuffed hedgie as a joke gift for Christmas from my parents and she stole it off the counter. I had thought the same thing and have tried to hide it from her but she gets really upset and can tell she's missing him. lol. She has taken care of it like it's her little baby ever since. She doesn't literally try to eat the real hedgie, she just plays around with him and gets poked a bit when she does. I don't think she quite puts it together that if you nuzzle/try to play with the hedgie he doesn't play like doggies do.

I always wondered this as well. A friend got Kya a white toy that looked EXACTLY like our siamese cat when she shook it. I took it away from her and got rid of it because it gave us a heart attack everytime she played with it. lol!
Back to top Go down
alliegirl
Newborn
Newborn
alliegirl

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:08 pm

luckily our hedgie is an albino and the stuffed one is the salt and pepper! lol. no confusion here thankfully. I figure if she cares so much for the stuffed one the real one is okay, she just wants to play.
Back to top Go down
Tiff&Kya
Adult
Adult
Tiff&Kya

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:10 pm

brady.law wrote:

3. Likes to "preen" my minpin. Takes very small but fast nibbles on his fur. It's odd.

Kya does this with the cats, every one of them! It's like she is chewing his scalp LOL! She leaves him SLOBBERED, but they all go looking for it!
Back to top Go down
brady.law
Adult
Adult
brady.law

Male Join date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:35 pm

Lol thats so funny. I guess she thinks he's too dirty.
Back to top Go down
jedwards
Teenager
Teenager
jedwards

Female Join date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:40 pm

1) Chase does not chew up anything while in the house.... outside he LOVES to chew water hoses into tiny little pieces.
2) He will not climb up on the bed unless I make him... if left inside and he gets the bedroom door open he goes straight to my side of the bed and lays on my pillow.
3) He will wake up from a dead sleep to follow me all around the house (and only me)
4) Every morning when I leave for work I get "scolded" and when I come home he acts like he hasn't seen me in years.
5) When I am not home he is all over my boyfriend, when I come home he completely ignores him
6) He DOES NOT like weekends or when school is out (I'm a teacher) because I stay up later and it throws off his bedtime schedule lol
7) In the morning when I let him out to go potty and he comes back in he will run to the chair my boyfriend is sitting in and assume the position for a belly rub.
Cool He has all the old men walkers in the neighborhood wrapped around his paws.... he doesn't bark and just whines to be pet and they all adore him.
9) He thinks he's humane and should not have to eat dog food... he won't grab from your plate or hand unless you tell him he's ok but he will stare you down until you share.
10) He was born at the humane society where his mother was sent as a stray and spent the first 3 months of his life there until we adopted him. He's the best dog I've EVER had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next