It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiff&Kya
Adult
Adult
Tiff&Kya

Female Join date : 2012-03-01

10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:56 pm

jedwards wrote:

6) He DOES NOT like weekends or when school is out (I'm a teacher) because I stay up later and it throws off his bedtime schedule lol

hahaha. It's so funny to see how similar our dogs are. Kya NEVER talks to us, but will scold us if we aren't in bed by 9:30 pm. She has a very strict sleep schedule!
Back to top Go down
Huskymama15
Newborn
Newborn
Huskymama15

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:45 am

10 funny facts about my huskies
Apollo:
1: He thinks he is a CAT. proof as follows:
-He rubs his face on everything (marking it, like a cat)
-He drops his head and leaves his butt lingering in the air only to end up doing a flip in the end
-He will NOT go potty in the rain
-He will NOT go potty if there is too much dew on the grass
2: He sunbathes to the point that you can't touch him he is so hot!
3: He is a contortionist and is most comfortable upside down with his butt on my walls.
4: He knows the sound of the peanut butter jar opening
5: He will jump over, & clear, Lex while playing in the yard
Lex:
1: "No, he is not a Germna Shepard.... Yes, i am sure" lol
2: He loves to play hide -n-go-seek
3. If he is laying down, you can touch him anywhere on his body (with your finger only) and he will lift his back leg so that you may reach his tummy to rub it. We can do it over and over again and he will always lift the leg. And he knows grinning from ear to ear will get him more attention.
4: He chases the red laser dot and is convinced that if he just pushes his face a lil harder against the wall that he will get that dot!
5: Every so often he will deam a toy his "baby" and will softly carry it around with him everywhere (even to go potty) If you make it squeek, you are "hurting it" and he will whine until you leave it alone.

I promise we dont torture Lex lol it just apparently sounds that way haha
Back to top Go down
katirhodes
Newborn
Newborn
katirhodes

Female Join date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:41 am

Hello I'm new here and reading these posts made me want to join and share my baby's funny traits! I know this thread is a little old but since it's what brought me here I had to share!

1. Vegas will rip the blankets off me if he feels I have slept to long!

2. If I am petting Vegas he puts his paw on my arm to make me stop, but if I stop he gets fussy!

3. Vegas loves playing with grapes. He throws them across the room and runs after them or tries to catch them!

4. Vegas decides when he listens to commands. If we are sitting down when we tell him to do stuff he doesn't listen, but as soon as we get up he does what he is supposed to without us saying anything.

5. Vegas is a momma's boy and I wouldnt have it any other way!

6. I can't go to the bathroom or shower with out either letting him in the bathroom with me or have him clawing at the door.

7. If Vegas is playing in a different room he will randomly come check up on us just to make sure we are okay!

8. When Vegas wants attention and we are doing something he will knock whatever is in your hand down.

9. Vegas demands the bed, the fan, the blankets, and the pillows!

10. Vegas will chase his tail and once he has gotten it he will keep running in circles till he falls down!
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:06 am

katirhodes wrote:

3. Vegas loves playing with grapes. He throws them across the room and runs after them or tries to catch them!
!

Welcome.

I sincerely hope you don't allow him to eat grapes. They are incredibly toxic to dogs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mheath2
katirhodes
Newborn
Newborn
katirhodes

Female Join date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:22 am

mheath0429 wrote:
katirhodes wrote:

!

Welcome.

I sincerely hope you don't allow him to eat grapes. They are incredibly toxic to dogs.

Thanks!

No, I don't even think I could make him eat them if I tried. He is a very picky eater, but with grapes he just uses them as a little play thing, then leaves them on the floor for me to step on!

Also I don't give him grapes, the few times he has played with them they had been dropped on the floor, I just thought it was really cute!
Back to top Go down
xredrainx
Teenager
Teenager
xredrainx

Male Join date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:15 am

Thane
1) Wrestles the cat and cleans him when they finish fighting.
2)Bounces around when his food is being prepared
3)Likes to lick peoples nipples(-.- my dog has a nipple fetish)
4)Tries to be like the cat and climb furniture, counters or the cat tower.
5)Does barrel rolls on the grass only if its night time.
6)Sunbathes on the green lawn chair
7)Licks anything that is wet(I have a pool so if your in it, prepare your face XD)
8)Thane must gather every toy in the front of his crate before he starts playing
9)Thane doesn't play fetch, he chases the ball and guards it till it's been retrieved
10)Follows me around the house
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:47 pm

Phew I was scared. Smile good to hear
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mheath2
ashleylou
Teenager
Teenager
ashleylou

Female Join date : 2012-07-03

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:47 pm

I like this thread! Lots of cool and interesting facts about everyones dog children.
With that being said here my sapphiras interesting facts.

1. She is very stubborn. If she doesn't want to come inside she will just plop down and look at you like don't you dare touch me but with playful eyes.

2. Even though she has her own pool she still would rather play in her water dish!

3. When I fill up the water bowl she barks and howls at me waiting for me to give her a little spray (super cute)

4. She loves her chihuahua brother and sister and is always playing with vinny and irritating ally at the same time.

5. She sleeps between my boyfriend and I on her back most of the time.

6. When she wants me to wake up for any reason she will get really close to my face and paw at me.

7. She follows my male cat chance every where outside like hes the pack leader or something.

8. Her favorite thing to do outside is chase the birds or whatever is in the yard..sometimes I think shes more of a coon Dog Haha not!

9. Sapphira is a very strong willed puppy at just 2 months she survived the most horrifying puppy disease. Parvo. It was a very sad time for us but she was so strong and quickly got over it in 2 days!

10. She loves her pounce treats and knows lots of tricks

Well that's all Smile

Last edited by ashleylou on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MetalMama
Adult
Adult
MetalMama

Female Join date : 2012-02-23

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:48 pm

1.He hunts for food on the floor like a rabid dog.
2.He is too fat to lay on his back, he will suffocate himself.
3.If you baby talk him he gives you a death stare.
4.He snores just as bad as my hubby.
5.He is very vengeful, if left in the crate too long when let out he will go pee on my bed.
6.He loves my kids because they sneak him food.
7.He does not play. If you try, he will look at you like your retarded.
8.He cries if you cry.
9.He doesnt like my brother or my sisters boyfriend, no idea why.
10.He is one of the best things that have come into my life.
Back to top Go down
Shorty4lyfe89
Teenager
Teenager
Shorty4lyfe89

Female Join date : 2012-06-18

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:01 pm

1. Luna throws temper tantrums when she doesn't feel like walking down the stairs, until you show her a treat and then she loves the stairs.

2. She falls asleep on the porch with her head in between the bars, when she wakes up she's stuck and cant figure out how she got there.

3. She thinks any man in cammies is my boyfriend and loves on them until she realizes its not him (we live on base, sometimes it gets interesting).

4. She is incredibly smart but when she doesn't want to do something, she acts like she's stupid.

5. Her boyfriend is a 110 pound part Husky, part Timber Wolf hybrid named Beowulf.

6. She acts tough and will run right up to a big dog and jump on them and when the big dog turns to look at her she hides behind me.

7. Her sister is a 10 pound Mini Dachshund named Anja, who she already terrorizes from 4,000 miles away via Skype.

8. The only way she likes the car is if she is in the wheel well under the A/C vent with it on high blast.

9. She hates all forms of cleaning devices (i.e. brooms, vacuum, vacuum accessories, mop), and will attack them unprovoked.

10. Luna was born in Los Angeles and is truly a Hollywood starlet and absolutly loves her picture taken. We have had MANY people say we should put her into movies!

Back to top Go down
dbingham12
Teenager
Teenager
dbingham12

Female Join date : 2012-06-07

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:57 pm

1. Saphire prefers to drink from the hose and not a water dish.

2. She likes to play in the hose, the sprinkler (as long as it doesn't make noise), her water dish, and puddles but hates lakes, rivers, ponds, and wading pools.

3. She doesn't beg for food, but will sit in the chair up to the table at dinner time and stare into space.

4. She will absolutely refuse to go into her crate at bedtime without hugs, kisses and an appropriate good night from everyone in the house, but will go into her crate on command any other time of day.

5. She doesn't like to chase squirels, bunnies, etc. because they don't chase her back.

6. Her favorite pasttime is playing tag with the cats.

7. She will steal un-opened beer cans if they are left unattended, take them to a corner and break them open. And she is smart enough to know the difference between a beer can and a pop can.

8. She still thinks she is small enough to sleep under the couch and barks at the couch when she can't wiggle her way under it.

9. Her favorite toys are the tree branches she finds on her walks. Especially the ones with leaves still on them.

10. She will play fetch in the house but if you throw a toy for her outside she just looks at you like you are stupid.
Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:03 pm

1. Balon whines like an absolute baby while getting his nails cut, doesn't nip just whines!

2. His favorite toys are the socks he finds all over the house, or whatever Ruby the lab currently has!

3. Sniffs Ruby's mouth if he thinks she got something he didn't get lol.

4. Must know where Ruby is at all times.

5. Loves to run around the back yard like a crazed animal, and likes to dip his feet in the dog pool.

6. Knows he must sit/shake before getting fed and tries to do both at once, so cute.

7. Bolts out of crate like a lunatic, runs around house in circles several times before coming back to lick the person who let him out, all the while making a weird whining, growling sound.

8. Is very affectionate toward us, especially if we are trying to watch a movie Very Happy

9. Prances when walking!

10. Ruby and Balon are the greatest dogs ever!
Back to top Go down
VintageJeans
Adult
Adult
VintageJeans

Female Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:50 pm

01. Juneau does this "cat stretch" every time she wakes up in the morning (arches her back like a cat)! It's so comical to watch. I've never seen a dog do that before lol.

02. After she poops/pees, she will kick the grass with all legs, doing a 180 in the process! LOL.

03. Barks at the broom, but not the vacuum. Doesn't make sense. lol

04. She will "dig" in her water bowl when she is out of water!

05. Will ALWAYS play in the kiddie pool at the dog park. I will get one for the house someday. Smile

06. Hates having her picture taken! I'm hoping she grows out of this. Sad I always catch her doing something cute, whip out my phone, and she either moves or comes toward me.

07. Will stand both front feet in an icey water cooler at the dog park! People love this. Always trying to take pictures of her lol. One time she was chewing on a stick while doing this. Sweet dog life...

08. Loves riding in the car in the path of the AC vents. Smile

09. Loves PEOPLE! Every morning when I bring her to work, she must say hello to all 5 employees before going into my office with me. She does something different to each one, too. One guy she'll lick to death, another guy she'll play bite (because he play bites with her), another guy she'll relax while he's scratching her ears, etc etc.

10. When she has to go potty at home, she'll run to the back door and knock the blinds back and forth on the door instead of barking or whining. Clever clever...
Back to top Go down
nash
Puppy
Puppy
nash

Male Join date : 2012-05-29

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:49 pm

1. Dalton Loves to stand in between our legs.
2. If it's empty, he will stand by the sink and stare at it until you re-fill his water bowl.
3. He will intentionally throw toys under the couch and TV stand so we have to retrieve them.
4. He doesn't like to stick his head out the window unless were driving up the canyon.
5. He likes to play with boy dogs more than girls.
6. If he really likes someone, he will lick their ears.
7. If people he knows don't say hello to him when they see him, he will cry and paw at them until they give him some acknowledgement.
8. He loves to steal toys and pester the ball crazy dogs at the park.
9. He growls when he stretches.
10. He will only lay in water if it's in a kiddy pool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toocutetokill.blogspot.com
dbingham12
Teenager
Teenager
dbingham12

Female Join date : 2012-06-07

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:21 pm

nash wrote:
3. He will intentionally throw toys under the couch and TV stand so we have to retrieve them.

Do you ever feel like this is payback for fetch? Just made me laugh!
Back to top Go down
Dragula64
Teenager
Teenager
Dragula64

Female Join date : 2012-07-22

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:26 pm

Ok I'm gonna give it a try!

1. CJ only listens to mom!

2. Dad only exists if mom is not home!

3. She will not fetch anything that is not food related. She looks at you like you get it.

4. She will only sleep if her head is touching something or under something.

5. Trampolines are the most fun she can have. But she can't get her treat while it's bouncing away from her.

6. She gets the zooms anytime you growl at her. She runs around the house like a crazy person.

7. Walking by the car means going for a ride.

8. Anyone passing by must rub the belly!

9. She loves to hunt mice and gophers in the field. Watch out for flying dirt from digging.

10. Anytime the doorbells rings it's for her. She just can't wait to see who's there
Back to top Go down
theredofshaw
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:36 pm

Dragula64 wrote:

5. Trampolines are the most fun she can have. But she can't get her treat while it's bouncing away from her.

I think we need video of this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
drzcoyotex3
Teenager
Teenager
drzcoyotex3

Male Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:37 pm

1. Loves biting peoples ear when she see them on the floor.
2.When she sees somebody arriving she runs around everywhere and back, like roadrunner.
3.When she sees me getting her food, she sits and try to give me her paw hoping I give her the food faster.
4. I live by a precinct and when she sees a cop, she tries to jump on them.
5. If you wake her up for her morning walk, she gets up and falls asleep on your lap right away.
6.Loves playing with plastic bottles.
7.Barks at her toys when they are under the couch until we get them.
8.Is highly afraid of stairs.
9.Throws herself in the middle of the road while I walk her. and refuses to take another step.
10. Won't fetch, she will retrieve the toy and keep it for herself
Back to top Go down
taveraw
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:31 pm

Neeka is only 12 weeks, so we are still getting to know her. So can't get 10. Here is my start.

1. Neeka is a soccer dog, she loves kicking around a soccer ball
2. My puppy can beat up your puppy... So far, she has pinned a Great Dane and a Labradoodle
3. She loves to chew on dangly earrings
4. She loves the moon chair
5. Has caught her first mouse at only 12 weeks
6. Snuggles underneath the bean bag
7...... Gotta keep looking for things Smile
Back to top Go down
NatalieJ
Newborn
Newborn
NatalieJ

Female Join date : 2012-07-05

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:04 pm

Haha this is awesome

1- Thor will headbut you and rub against your legs like a cat.

2- If he has been naughty and you don't look at him and ignore him, he thinks it's the WORST THING EVER he starts howling and barking woooing at you.

3- When it's food time he will jump in the air and twist and leap until I put Maddies food bowl down first, then when he get's his he tries to shake and sit at once.

4- He get's the zoomies if you say "Immmm gonna getchya!" and BOLTS.

5- when you come home from work his ears are flat to his head for a good 5 minutes until he's finished loving on you, then ignores you for the rest of the night.

6- will STARE at you while going potty, in your eyes, and wont break contact LOL

7- if you open and close your hands to try to make him "speak" he will do silent barks

8- empty plastic bottles are THE BEST THING EVER OMG.

9- Really enjoys latching onto Maddies tail and being taken for walks.

10- Will happily follow you anywhere the the second you clip a lead onto his collar he slams on the breaks, working on this one lol.

All in just 12 weeks haha, cant wait to learn more of his crazies.
Back to top Go down
Freya's Mummy
Adult
Adult
Freya's Mummy

Female Join date : 2012-05-31

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:05 am

10 Funny facts about Freya.

1. Freya LOVES squeekers. If she gets a new squeeker toy she will spend hours just figuring out where they all are and squeeking them in random sequences, some fast, some slow, some all in a row.
2. She loves having a bath nad is so good in there.
3. She is so funny when she gets excited and hurls around the house or backyard at full speed.
4. She picks on my youngest son because he s queals at her.
5. She doesnt talk, woo woo, or howl (she tries to howl on occasion, but fails every time).
6. My son made a wish for a dog after our resque Boxer cross passed away in Feb this year.
Freya is that wish.
7. Freya loves totem tennis balls that are on the string. She loves to swing them around the pole, chase the ball and try to catch it. As soon as the ball breaks from the string it is no longer any fun.
8. Freya's BFF is a Retriever x Spaniel called Shadow. They sometimes have sleep overs at each others houses.
9. Freya is nearly 16 weeks old and weighs 11kg (24.2lb)
10. I think she's the most amazing, perfect, wonderful pup dog to ever walk hte face of the planet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/For-the-Love-of-Readi
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:40 am

10 Random funny facts about Kerian,

1. She loves sleeping in the crate.

2. She seems to be always smiling she is a very happy dog.

3. Loves going for car rides all the time gets upset if I don't take her.

4. She loves having a family and a brother Blaze.

5. She eats Jalapeno off the plants in the garden.

6. She eats grass like a billy goat of course so does Blaze.

7.When we first got her she did not know what to do with squeeky toys Blaze has been teaching her.

8. She loves playing in the kiddie pool lays down in it if I fill it up.

9. She is always trying to catch bugs to eat.

10. well I can not think of a number 10 for Kerian.
Back to top Go down
anastasiya'smom
Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

Female Join date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:02 am

10 Random Funny Facts About Anastasiya

1. She absolutely loves drool. Anna makes sure to clean my face every morning. She will even go to the extent of licking the bed or my pillows.

2. Anna loves peanut butter and cheese. Cheese is the only food that she will automatically speak for. Ice cubes are also a favorite, especially if I slide it across the floor.

3. She loves to attack faces with kisses. She absolutely adores faces. She also loves to nibble your ears and nose. What makes it even better is she loves to do it when your sleeping, funniest thing to watch. Great wake up call Smile

4. Anna hates the vacuum and the broom, she will run around hiding under the couch or the dining room table and sometimes she will bark and run away.

5. She loves to people watch. I will crack the blinds, in the morning for her and she will watch people at the pool all day.

6. She will follow us everywhere and loves to stick her head in the shower curtain to lick the water off of our faces. She especially likes to follow me everywhere even if it for just a few seconds. If I am in the bathroom she proceeds to lay by the door shutting it in the process or laying in the bathtub licking up all the water she can.

7. Anna loves to reach in her bowl and scoop out water after walks sometimes she will lay in it. Our carpet is ruined in one spot because of this. She loves it when I turn on her little fan and wipe her face down with cold water so she can cool off.

8. She loves bugs. She will walk around sniffing the baseboards in search of those little pinching bugs, those are her favorite. She will lay down and just take her time torturing them eventually eating them.

9. When I cook she will wait for me to drop something on the floor for her. Once she has realized I am getting ready to sit down with my food she will run to the couch and sit waiting patiently for me to share.

10. She does not like to be touched when she is sleeping. She tends to get up, move out of your reach and lay back down all the while sighing very loudly and giving you a nasty look of you couldn't just leave me alone could you?

Back to top Go down
Robinhuskylover2231
Teenager
Teenager
Robinhuskylover2231

Female Join date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:16 am

10 Funny Random Facts about Cally:

1. She absolutely loves swimming and any type of water unless it's the house or the bath

2. She blows bubbles in her water dish

3. She can sleep in absolutely any position (she has fallen asleep upside down, butt on seat and head on floor, in the car)

4. When she plays with her toy she pounces on them and uses both front paws to jump up and down on top of them

5. She absolutely loves the dog park and is always making new friends, her two favourites a german shepherd/lab and a 7 month old pug.

6. Half the time she won't listen to the word "treats" or her own name but if I ask her "where's uncle Chew" (my pug) or "where's Bella" (friends dog) she stops dead

7. Cally hates her nails being trimmed and will scream, and I mean literally scream at the top of her little husky lungs if you even try trimming them

8. Cally will run around trying to get all the biggest dogs to chase her and then when they do, she yelps as soon as they get close. What a baby!

9. Her favourite treats are the peanut butter all natural ones, but try to give her the turkey ones in the same brand and she won't have any of it!

10. Cally was split on by my boyfriend and I but we decided if something were to ever happen between us she would go to the person in the better financial state. That quickly changed, I don't think Cally or I could live without eachother. She's definitely a mamma's girl.
Back to top Go down
theredofshaw
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:52 pm

Only have a few so far:

1) Sees her reflection in the coffee table sides while pushing a ball around with her nose and thinks it is someone to play with.
2)Thinks she is my shadow, everywhere I walk in the house, she's there.
3)Just discovered the squeaker in 2 of her toys (uh oh!)
4) She will put 4 toys in front of herself and go nuts trying to figure out which to play with...throws one, runs and grabs the other, throws it, grabs her bone...
5)Has attempted to swim in her waterbowl, multiple times
6) If it's hot or sunny outside, it's nearly impossible to get her to go outside on her own. She has to run into the shade (or be placed)

Ok, I guess that's more than a few...crazy for only 2 days haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next