It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 2:32 pm

Great pics Jimmy, I have to say I've never seen a Dane with a face..mask(?)Like that very interesting!
My first thought was Mishka looked like a statue on top of the bench seat lol how cute would that be.
Kohdi sure does have a floofy butt lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 8:44 pm

Thank you Renee Smile I had to LOL at your "she's too tall for you Kohdi", hahaha

Thank you J Smile umm, I'm not sure about what you mean by the face mask, Danes are a dog I've never really paid much attention to, to be honest. Besides Pip, only one other stands out in my mind, but I couldn't even tell you what color he/she was, main reason I remember the Dane is cuz the woman owner was only about 5 ft tall and her Dane, well, they could stand looking at each other face to face, lol. It was hilarious to me.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 12:38 am

I'm havin' Duck for dinner...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 01910
Hmmm...maybe...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 02010
ummm, nope, no Duck for dinner tonite
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 02110
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 6:25 pm

These are the best pictures! I love the ducks and especially the action shots, super cute Wink
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:11 pm

That is hilarious. Love it. Do the ducks come by often to tease her?

Newborn
Newborn
dohers10

Male Join date : 2015-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:27 pm

haha great photos! It is so funny watching them think/troubleshoot how they are going to get birds/ducks etc!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 3:22 pm

beautiful pictures of Mishka and the ducks, love the action shot, too.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 5:09 am

@J, thanks J! I wish I'd had the camera on another setting so the pics coulda been a little better, but...was spur of the moment, haha. But I love them!

@Jenn, thank you! The ducks are a seasonal thing, although they're a bit late this year...it's usually April they come around. There is a lake about a mile from my house and I guess when they're mating, they leave to do their thing...I kno, I kno, this is 2 males, but there's usually a female with them, LOLOL , she's a brown color. All my huskies I've had here have been taunted by these ducks, LOL. I've got pics of Malukhai and Anuschka trying to get them too. Haha. Many houses in the neighborhood with pools, have beach balls floating in them, it's supposed to deter them from landing (they poop!) but I think beach balls would be as much an attraction to my two than ducks so I just let Kohdi and Mishka make sure they don't stay long enough to poop Smile

@Sam...it's fascinating to watch their minds at work!!! I just love watching them in action. Kohdi is in on this too, I didn't post the pics though cuz when the entire scene is going down, it makes for a very far away looking picture. But what they do, and my last two huskies did the same, is one stays on one side of the pool, while the other goes to the other side...in this case, Mishka will get them moving so they swim back towards Kohdi, haha...what's fascinating to me is how this all happens and the only communication is I guess their body language and/or instinct! Because my last two did it the exact same way. I didn't notice til I looked back at the pics, but I noticed that even though there are two ducks, Mishka has zeroed in on just one! Even when they take off, she's looking at that same duck, she musta somehow determined that would be the one she gets, haha.

Thank you Smile

@Ronin, thank you! The action pic ...those ducks were flying directly towards me! They must not have that great of eye sight cuz they didn't turn til they were almost right at me, like, I coulda reached up and grabbed one right out of the air, haha. What sucks is I'm busy trying to get out of their way instead of taking more pics and I look over at Kohdi and OMG would I have had the greatest pic of all, lol...his face just shows so much expression anyways, but the look on his face watching Mishka making them fly off, then watching them head right towards me, it.was. priceless! I will never forget that look, LOLOL

Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

Female Join date : 2015-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 2:15 pm

Have I said it before? I'll say it again. Her coat is so perfect! Lovely little girl!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 5:38 pm

Thank you so much Danielle Smile she is a little sweetheart I love you
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:40 pm

Just some randoms of Mishka.
Mishka gettin pretty comfortable in her pot, haha
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 Fullsi11

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 Fullsi12
Mishka on her walk...pops up at peoples houses lookin for bunnies, haha
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 148810

More from her walk...if you saw Kohdi's scrapbook, he walks calmly...Mishka is always hunting, haha
Shhhhh, Mishka thinks she saw a bunny wabbit...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 149610
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 149710
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 149810
Mishka playing in sprinklers...yes, again, on her walk  Rolling Eyes
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 151110

And, I'll end it with a butterfly butt Wink Mishka was just about to lay down, so not an attractive pic really, but the butterfly solar light on the table kinda lines up with her body lines, haha, so shes got a butterfly butt!
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 Fullsi13
Back to top Go down
Kavik_the_Havoc
Teenager
Teenager
Kavik_the_Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 2:51 pm

I've never seen a husky make a bed out of a flower pot. lol. She looks comfy.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 4:04 pm

Jimmy, I love the butterfly butt pic, looks like she is thinking, lol. The second pic in this group, is just too cute, she adores that flower pot, haha. And she is just like Sofie loves chasing water, anyway she can get it, lmao. Great pics.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 7:39 pm

Awwwww Mishyyyy on that good ol flower pot sunny
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 5:23 pm

beautiful pictures; lol, she looks happy sleeping in the pot.
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 6:12 pm

Kavik_the_Havoc wrote:
I've never seen a husky make a bed out of a flower pot. lol. She looks comfy.

This was Misty, my first Husky and true love, in her favourite spot.  God I miss that dog!!
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 Snc00010

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 6:39 pm

she looks so peaceful sleeping there, and so cute.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 9:49 pm

Thank you everyone! I think in another life, Mishka was a cat Wink

Al, that pic is adorable!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 3:50 am

Cute lil Mishka...

Busy with a twig...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 210

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 2a10

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 2b10

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 2c10

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 2d10

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 2e10

Sittin' pretty in her new ride Smile
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 2f10
Kohdi loves it too, look at that smile Smile
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 2g10

Up on the table...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 2j10
Spying on me...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 2k10

And finally...my lil witch Wink
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 2h10
Back to top Go down
DarkDiamond
Teenager
Teenager
DarkDiamond

Male Join date : 2014-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:52 am

I love the one of her looking out the window in the car!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 8:35 pm

Thanks man Smile that is her, the ENTIRE car ride. She is the best husky passenger I've ever had, haha. Kohdi is good too, but he *has* to have the window open AND the a/c on, if it's only one, or the other, he will keep looking up at me with that WTH! expression he often gives me, while Mishka hops up, sits herself down, and stays that way the entire ride, she LOVES people watching out the window, LOLOL . I'll check on her in my rear view mirror every once in awhile and each time I'm like "awww, she's so cute" LOL.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 11:38 pm

Queen Mishy Mishh!! I just love this furry girl sunny
She can be super cute with anything let alone a little twig lol
Perfect husky ride, look at them two looking pretty.
Mishy can spy on me anytime haha
Awww Mishka cooperated with her role as the furry witch
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 11:55 am

Love the pictures, Jimmy. I did not realize Mishka was so tiny - the pic in the car gives a reference for her size. And yes, your two really are beautiful I love you
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 2:08 am

Thanks Dave! Smile Mishka really is awfully cute, LOL, she makes me say "awwwww" every day! next two pics are examples of an awww moment last nite...Kohdi was "hiding"... normally Mishka goes under there and gets him out, which is super cute in itself, but last night she went under and...decided to hide with him! LOLOL  
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 0110

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 0210

And then here she is tonite...my awww moment, I just love how cute they are together. One of the cutest things she does though, is at night, when I'm in bed but on my iPad, she'll jump up and lay next to me, bury her head under my arm...and goes to sleep! It is the cutest thing! Kinda like, "hey, it's bedtime, turn that thing off and go to sleep" hahaha.
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 0311

@Amy, thank you so much! Smile

Mishka is tiny, I'll show you her puppy pic of her next to her sister. I dont think Mishka was the runt, her brother was tiny like her, but her sister must have dominated the food or something cuz shes bigger than her by kinda a lot...I loved my lil girl from the second I met her Smile look how cute! hahaha
 Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 Puppy10
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 9:02 pm

beautiful pics. nice car pic with both of them sticking their heads out. awwwww she is so adorable under the blanket. cute witch has pic. i still cant find a costume that will fit Leo i was think of just getting him some wings hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next