It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Excited for a reunion!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

Excited for a reunion!  Empty
PostSubject: Excited for a reunion!    Excited for a reunion!  EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:24 pm

So the 4 of us will be at the pet expo http://coloradospringspetexpo.com/ this sat to help Polaris http://www.polarishuskyrescue.org/ out at their booth. i have been making dog bones all week to give out free to anyone that gives a donation to them. anyways i sent the breeders of Sierra http://snowcapkennel.com/ an email saying hi and some pics like i do every few months and i mentioned we would be at the expo if they were going they should come say hi. well she emailed me back today and they have a booth there as well cause they make K-9 attire! Sierra will get to see karen and linda after 1.5yrs of us having her!!! im so EXCITED bounce bounce bounce
i will for sure have pictures on monday to share of the whole event!

Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Excited for a reunion!    Excited for a reunion!  EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Oh how exciting! Smile Have fun!

Excited for a reunion!  Hailey10
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Excited for a reunion!    Excited for a reunion!  EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:42 pm

Last edited by Here4thePics on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
amykmac
Adult
Adult
amykmac

Female Join date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Excited for a reunion!    Excited for a reunion!  EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:49 pm

How neat that you'll be able to show how well-loved Sierra is! Yay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Excited for a reunion!    Excited for a reunion!  EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:12 am

that's really exciting Very Happy have fun!! Smile
Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

Male Join date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Excited for a reunion!    Excited for a reunion!  EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:20 am

Awww, it's in the Springs? I was thinking of stopping by and causing trouble with my idiots after we hike.

Uh-oh, Jenn...
Quote :
...your canine companion is on a non-retractable lead.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Excited for a reunion!    Excited for a reunion!  EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Eddy it is in the springs, are you hiking near the springs? thought lindsay was moving or not till next weekend? you should stop by its free parking and to get in!!! i will be there till 2ish.

why are you saying uh-no? i keep mine on a non-retractable lead, only hiking in the mountains do i use the retractable lead.

The Gentleman

Male Join date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Excited for a reunion!    Excited for a reunion!  EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:52 pm

Nope, we'll be out above Copper Mountain. The Springs is too far, and we won't be off the mountain until 2:00ish. Shame, Sioux needs his rabies this month.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Excited for a reunion!    Excited for a reunion!  EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:56 pm

change the hike and come by, shots are $15

Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Excited for a reunion!    Excited for a reunion!  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:05 pm

We had a great time at the expo on Sat. we could have stayed all day but had to leave at 3 to get home in time for the ball game. We met up with Sierras old owners but i did not have my camera with me Sad at the time, they were so happy to see how good and happy she was but they did say she was looking a little big Sad i told them we are working on that and she is not being over fed they said her dad was a big guy! Polaris got a lot of exposure and that was our main goal. Jack was bring all the ladies over Smile he also got to be used during a demo on the stage so that was a HUGE bonus and now we have some ideas to work on him with training as we now know he CAN do it! we also talked to some food people and im gonna be looking into what they offer for Sierra. and got a ton of free stuff as well!
Excited for a reunion!  P9240407
Excited for a reunion!  P9240408
Excited for a reunion!  P9240413
Excited for a reunion!  P9250414
Excited for a reunion!  P9250418
Excited for a reunion!  P9250421

Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Excited for a reunion!    Excited for a reunion!  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:11 pm

Looks like so much fun! I wish we could find something like that around here Sad

Excited for a reunion!  Hailey10
Back to top Go down
sw33t_angel
Puppy
Puppy
sw33t_angel

Female Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Excited for a reunion!    Excited for a reunion!  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Sounded like a great time!! Smile Glad you had fun!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excited for a reunion!    Excited for a reunion!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Excited for a reunion!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1