It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBadGuppy
Teenager
Teenager
TheBadGuppy

Female Join date : 2013-06-20

yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:10 pm

He's adorable! i love how sweet they look when they're sleeping. And what irresistible pink paws! They are SO CLEAN!
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:15 pm

I know right? It's been awhile since I had the opportunity to snap a photo of him sleeping so I just had to take some. Also his paws wont be clean forever, he got a bath a few days ago so he's still relatively clean. I expect that to last for maybe a week or so before they go back to their old somewhat (actually still pretty clean) dirty selves. Razz
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:34 pm

He looks just about he same size as Layla now, maybe a little smaller, but very similar in size and shape. Keep in mind both his parents are on the smaller side of the breed standard, so it may be he won't grow as large as some males. Not a bad thing! Smile
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:40 pm

Aww, I was hoping to get a Clifford 2.0. xD
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:46 pm

That's always possible, haha. No one expected Clifford to get as big as he did, after all! Razz
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 5:05 pm

He's so adorable! I love the close up face shot.  Smile You need to post more pictures! Lol.
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:13 pm

Thanks, I'll try to be a little more consistent with my uploads. Razz
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:02 pm

We all need to post more pics of our pups all around ... this forum needs more cuteness!  Laughing
Back to top Go down
hrangelotti
Teenager
Teenager
hrangelotti

Female Join date : 2013-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 7:29 pm

aww they grow so fast.. he is a handsome pup!
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 7:48 pm

So cute!

Christmas tree still up in the background. You know it's March, right?  tongue 
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 7:53 pm

capellalayla wrote:
We all need to post more pics of our pups all around ... this forum needs more cuteness!  Laughing

Yup! I'm going to have to save up for a professional camera one of these days. My current camera is okay but it will become blurry if you make event he slightest movement.

hrangelotti wrote:
aww they grow so fast.. he is a handsome pup!

Thanks! My boss came over just now after giving me a ride home and said the extra same thing! xD

MGoBlue wrote:
So cute!

Christmas tree still up in the background. You know it's March, right?  tongue 

Really, are you sure? I could've sworn it was December...  Suspect 
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 9:04 pm

Alright here we go, 25 weeks:

yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 00425

yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 00520

Earlier today; I just got Yukon's new (and slightly too big) collar from Lupine
yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 00716

yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 00817

So yeah Yukon is doing pretty well. I'm going to hopefully bring him in to the vet tomorrow to get him weighed and purchase some more Heartguard/Frontline. Also he's turning 6 Months old on Monday so I'll be taking a lot of pictures and a video that day. Of course it's going to also be a big day because it's St. Patrick's Day, as well as the day Frozen gets released onto DVD, we have it preordered on Amazon Prime but my little sisters will probably freak out all day. (and I have to work that day too) Monday is going to be a very "active" day. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:00 pm

Aww, Yukon has become so handsome. I love his new collar too. He'll probably grow into it before you know it Smile
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:31 pm

I hope so! His old collar is too small at 14 inches, but his new collar is too big at 16 inches. I think I'll just have to start using his harness more until he grows into it. Razz
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:12 am

Aww, still has those cute curved pointy ears! He looks dashing in his new collar. He'll grow into it soon enough. Smile
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 11:30 am

AMB wrote:
as well as the day Frozen gets released onto DVD, we have it preordered on Amazon Prime but my little sisters will probably freak out all day.

I'm going to freak out all day, i'm obsessed with that movie lol. My sister is as well. Razz
Back to top Go down
Hollyfrost
Teenager
Teenager

Male Join date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 3:12 pm

Oh my goodness.. what happened!? Feels like he was this cuddly, tiny little thing only last week and now he looks so grown up and handsome! I just love his fluffy cheeks  Smile 
Back to top Go down
hrangelotti
Teenager
Teenager
hrangelotti

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 6:51 pm

aww looks like he is getting cute little neck fluffies!! so cute!!
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 7:13 pm

Thanks for the compliments guys! I'm having a little trouble getting the video all edited and stuff so I might not be able to post it for a little while. Razz
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:41 pm

OMG, look how freakin adorable and big he is!!!

AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:56 pm

Well it's been over a month, so this thread is overdue for an update I guess. These are some pictures from around last Thursday when Yukon turned seven months old... ._.

yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 00124

yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 00223

yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 00325

yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 00426

yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 00913

yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 01013

yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 01113

yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 01211
Back to top Go down
hrangelotti
Teenager
Teenager
hrangelotti

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 4:04 pm

awww getting so big such a cutie
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 4:14 pm

What a smile! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:54 pm

Thanks guys! I've been trying to get more picture of him today, but he decided that today would be a good day to boycott his dinner which of course means extra "jail time" (my command for him going into his kennel) and of course I forgot to charge my camera.

On a side note I can officially say that tick season is in full swing, finding two ticks on myself and 6-7 on Yukon since Sunday... ._.
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:00 pm

Ahhh, ticks! Darren found another deer tick on Layla today, an adult female crawling on her face while they were walking -- NBD.  Rolling Eyes  We applied some K9 Advantix II last week but it was a dose for a lower weight range so I've been supplementing with rose geranium oil and sprinkling DE on her bedding every few days. Since I found that engorged tick on her we've been extra cautious. The spot I got on my side from the tick that bit me last week is healing nicely, no rash yet. Stay safe in those wooded areas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   yukon - Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next