It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 11:05 am

Thanks Abby  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:35 pm

It's been a few months since I've posted any pics of the furballs! We attended Bark at the Park with a few members from our meet up group. We were about 14 huskies and their humans! Fun times! Here some pics :0)

Kody and Asia waiting on the rest of their friends to arrive
Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 KodyampAsia2_zps114a4058

Walking up the ramp
Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 Walking_zps91440522

Mya watching the game
Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 Myagamewatching_zps90abfe24

Kody kisses for his "uncle" Miguel
Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 Kodykisses_zps79ab8a2e

My princess Smile
Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 MeampMya_zps6c77f23b

And the princess with daddy. See the difference in facial expressions? LOL!
Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 MyaampIvan_zps7ad0226c

Kody and Asia watching the game...NOT...more like watching the popcorn!  Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 1347041234 
Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 KodyampAsia_zpsb4c0075b

She's just so beautiful I love you 
Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 Mya_zps68e6d3af

Hanging out
Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 Watchinggame_zps20754eac

Group pic leaving the game. There were quite a few missing who had left early
Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 Huskyfamilypic_zps7b2982db
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:33 pm

Great pics, you have very beautiful, happy huskies. What a great time you had, happy dogs all around.
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:50 pm

Thanks Renee Smile

Yes, we all had a great time! All the attention was on the huskies, of course..hehe
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 12:57 pm

Love the drop cam! Can't see them, but definitely hear them!

Omg, hahahaaaa! They went went to the other room to argue among themselves apparently!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 1:12 pm

OMG Melissa you had me crying, too funny. Odd thing, my girl is napping next to me and never even picked her head up.
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:06 pm

MiyasMomma wrote:
OMG Melissa you had me crying, too funny. Odd thing, my girl is napping next to me and never even picked her head up.

Lol!!! I got the sound notification on my phone and was like what in the world?! LOL!!! Your girl actually slept through that? haha!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:43 pm

This was a stitch. Though I did NOT play it while Ami was in the room - a while back, wanting Ami to howl and woo more, I played some huskies howling on YouTube. Mistake. Big boy listened, perked his ears forward and then went to the nearest chair...and lifted his leg affraid 

However, it's a wonder he has ever lifted his leg and pee'd since then - my hollar/roar was enough to stop Niagara Falls lol! 
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 1:02 am

Lol Amy. Melissa she only gets crazy when it's a regular dog barking. Husky woos has no affect on her. Played another video of Balto's and training a border collie and she was wide awake and looking, that was 2 minutes after your choir, never made a move. Lol. I'm clueless.
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 6:19 am

Miya just knows the song of her people when she hears it...

Melissa that is hilarious! Looks like Kody wants to play, and the girls are having none of it!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 2:02 pm

Must be a morning thing. There goes Kody harassing Mya in person this time  Razz  Shocked 

Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 3:03 pm

Ha ha! What a stinker, he stole her spot on the couch!
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 3:11 pm

I can totally see Dizzy doing that. He pesters her until she gets up to yell at him, then he lures her away, and grabs the good spot on the couch! Smart little jerk!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:04 pm

wpskier222 wrote:
I can totally see Dizzy doing that. He pesters her until she gets up to yell at him, then he lures her away, and grabs the good spot on the couch! Smart little jerk!

lol! That's exactly what it was! He's too scared of her to just jump up and lay next to her in the "special" spot so he just bitches at her until she gets frustrated. He might be a punk, but he has his strategy down packed! Haha.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:00 pm

Is it my imagination or does Mya seem to say "I've been had!"

Who needs netflix when you have the camera and these guys lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17