It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 12:50 pm

Jimmy its like all your dogs past and present are the cutest things ever!!!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 1:25 pm

Thank you so much Zoe! Smile (I think it's a husky thing ;p)

Blitz and Anuschka were actual brother and sister and personality-wise, I'm reminded a lot of them in Kohdi  and Mishka, just so twin-like in everything they did but with distinct male husky/female husky characteristics. They were so much fun to be around and watch. Never ever a dull moment, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 2:00 am

Jimmy, I love the pics of Anuschka and Blitz. Like the others, you have been blessed with some lovely huskies. I adore the action pic of Kohdi chasing the ball, haha, so cute!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 12:19 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:

@Mark...Thank you! hmmm, I'm not sure...I suppose in my whole life, Ive never had a "regular" husky Razz . Im being serious actually, I somehow choose fluffier huskies for myself I guess, here are my last two, the silver/white girl is Anuschka and the bi-eyed boy is Malukhai, both seem just slightly less fluffy than Kohdi and Mishka, but fluffy nonetheless, so im not exactly sure if they shed more than others huskies
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 00610
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 My_wor10

Don't know how I missed Anuschka and Malukhai...they were beautiful! Anuschka had really long legs...bet she would have been a great sled dog.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 4:19 pm

beautiful first and second pics by the pool. nice toy, i have that same toy for Leo; in orange haha but he doesn't play with it much.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 9:48 pm

@Renee, thank you Renee Smile although the three of them had very short lives, they made my life a much happier place.

@Amy, thank you Amy Smile

With the long legs...if I remember correctly, the parents were a show line and a working line pair up. I know the mother was show, the father (which all 3 had in common) was either working line or a show line/working line, I say that cuz I know the fathers brother was a show dog, mom of Blitz and Anuschka was all white and the father of all 3 was the spitting image of Malukhai. He was also the one I guess that passed on the epilepsy gene to my three (and probably others)

@Ronin, thank you Smile my two go thru periods of loving that toy, and ignoring that toy, lol.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 12:49 am

Mishka knows every single house on our walk that has bunnies in their yard, so here is a short video of Mishka and her cute little ways of trying to sneak up on them...each time is different so I'll upload a couple short vids of her in action, haha

Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 12:53 am

One more short video of Mishka trying to sneak up on bunnies on our walk

Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 6:24 am

Haven't been on here in a while but its great to see videos of Queen Mishhh!! Very Happy
This is hilarious..she's expecting the bunnies but they are nowhere to be seen lol
on that first video at around 23 seconds Mishy is like "hey Kohdi I don't need your help, these bastards are mine!" hahaha
More! bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 12:27 pm

Jimmy, lol, such cute videos. I love how Mishka prances while she is stalking, and Kohdi is Mr. laid back and let's watch the show, haha.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 8:56 pm

@Dave...long time no see! Wink hahaha, you noticed the Kohdi thing, lol...she was trying to keep Kohdi back I think, she spends a lot of time trying to be all sneaky only to have Kohdi come barging in and scaring the bunnies away, hahaha. I'm not sure but often I think Kohdi does that on purpose!

Great to see you again! Smile

@Renee, I love that little prance she does! LOLOL it's like she is trying to tip toe so the bunny doesn't her paw steps, hahaha. My favorite thing though, you see a little of it in the first video, is where she slinks down and comes up on the corner of something (in that vid it's the end of a juniper plant) and stops...like she's peeking around the corner at a height a bunny wouldn't worry about, lol.

Thanks guys! Smile I've been taking my camera with me regularly since it's daylight out still when we walk so I'm sure I'll have more.
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 12:51 am

She is so adorable! I commented on the video! Her little paws and they way she pause and waits too cute!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 2:34 am

Thank you Zoe ! Smile I just saw your comment on there tonite when I uploaded a few more videos Smile btw, your avatar there is BEAUTIFUL! You take such awesome pictures and I love the way your HOTM pic looks on the main page.

Ok, so as I mentioned, I got some more vids tonite, you'll probly even notice it's the same houses she stalks, LOLOL ...first one I pan to the grass so you guys can see there are actual bunnies there, haha, in this case just one, kinda small so it's not very old..

Second video I think shows the peeking around the corner pretty good, haha
Back to top Go down
fuchstraumer
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 3:45 am

I was highly amused with her trying to peek and be all sneaky... then Kohdi comes walking in all like "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!?!?"

shhhhhh. Mishka is hunting wabbits
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 11:36 pm

She is so cute! I love her hunting mode! Her peeking around the corner is adorable. Great videos!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 12:53 am

@fuchstraumer...LOL, im always careful to be weely quiet when Mishka is hunting wabbits, hahaha, she is my little cutie Wink

@Casey, thank you! she goes thru all this trouble of being sooooo sneaky yet, she knows I wont actually let her get one! or maybe shes planning a way to bust loose from me the entire time too, ugh, I dunno, her lil brain is just always going <sighs>

Thought this was cute. When one is sleeping, the other is keeping watch, haha
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 00313
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 00414
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 10:50 am

Lovely pictures, Jimmy. So serene.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 11:46 am

Thank you Amy! Smile these were just random pics, there's a third one but I accidentally put it at the end of Kohdi's scrapbook, same pic but from the back and to me it looks like you said with these, very serene.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 5:27 pm

lol, very cute videos of Mishka hunting the rabbits, and when Kohdi comes over haha too funny. Leo dose that when he sees something that he doesn't know what it is lol. last pic is very cute and serene.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 EmptySun May 22, 2016 1:52 pm

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 00212

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 00812
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 00914
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 00415
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 01612

Mishka hunting a lizard behind the pool...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 00416

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 00613
gettin' brave...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 00915
a lil braver...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 01113
anddddd...a lil more brave...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 01212
ok, yeah, that was brave enough for now...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 01414
So, we hunt on our walk now...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 03610
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 03710
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 10:48 am

Mishy!! My faves are the 3rd and 11th pic...she's looking up all cute with those teeth and that hop shot after trying to be grave lol those pics next to those rocks look great like she's exploring in some wild forest area
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:59 pm

Thanks Dave, the third is one of my favorites too..she gets so intense when she's playing, haha.
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 7:05 pm

Your pups always look so happy! I was really expecting that "brave" was going to end up in the pool. And I'm not going to say which one I like, I like them all!!!

Mine are just too intense when they're out scrounging the brush.

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 8:07 pm

Thank you Al Smile I hope they genuinely are, happy. Mishka almost did end up in the pool, haha, she did one of those steps and then wobbles, trying to regain her balance...in the next to last pic of the rock/pool pics, it makes me smile cuz she's staying put...but *has* to know what's further ahead, lol, so she stretches her neck to sniff there, hahaha.

Haha, I always imagine looking thru husky eyes is much like watching a movie or something where it shows the sniper looking thru that viewfinder thing on their rifle to mark his target, cuz when I watch Mishka playing, or hunting, it's like she locks onto a target and doesn't release it! Are both yours that intense, or is Sasha more intense than Avalanche?
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 10:17 pm

Oh I love the second pic she is soo freaking cute Jimmy Smile
Poor lizard lol glad Mishka didn't eat it :p
haha, Kohdi sticking his head in the plants..I love those they smell soo good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next