It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 10:18 pm

I just realized that it is Mishka sticking her head in the plant oops! Silver harness is still so good looking on her
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:34 pm

Thanks J! Smile she's so teeeeeny in that pic, lol. The harness is getting big on her since she's losing her winter coat Sad but it's still holding her, lol. And yeah, Mishka and her head in the plants...but like u said, those jasmine smell sooooo good so atleast she comes out smelling good, hahaha. In those two pics, the first one, I LOVE Kohdi's look, that husky head tilt is the coolest thing, and he just looks adorable to me Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 1:10 am

Awesome pics Jimmy...Mishka is so stunning, I can see her as fully mature now, and a lovely lady she has become. I absolutely lol'd on the next to last pic Kohdi looks like "come on Mishka, daddy wont let you hunt and you're slowing our walk down" hahaha, just too cute. Funny how you mention the intensity of the "hunt" stare...Miya is very intense and stares whatever down, may observe for minutes. Sofie just looses her mind, although Sofie is more of a butterfly/bird stalker, she bounces around and is very intent on catching her prey, perhaps if she waited a little longer she would be successful, nah, probably not. For Miya tho, they move off of our property, so I would never know really if she could catch a bunny, I've seen her chase so many different things, road runners, bunnies, guinea hens, squirrels, but they figure out just cross the border and you're safe.....
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:21 pm

Thank you Renee! I am loving the way she turned out Smile

Haha, Kohdi is actually listening to the movement in those jasmine, I saw the critter! Think it was a mouse.

Ha, for the first time Sofie sounds more like Kohdi than Mishka, haha. Mishka is a stalker, she takes her time moving up on whatever the critter might be, while Kohdi is rearing up and lunging in the air trying to get it, lol...I actually think he's trying to scare it into running so Mishka can't get it, it's pretty funny to watch. If he sees Mishka in stealth mode, he stops whatever he's doing and just starts making all kinds of movements to get the bunny to run. Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 1:29 am

So I figure I can post these now...two great friends of mine got me for my birthday, this canvas print with all my dogs on it, past and present...Mishka and Kohdi on top, then Malukhai, Anuschka, and her brother Blitz...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 Img_2810

so I hung it in my bedroom next to my fireplace where I can see it all the time. Mishka wandered in my room that night to jump on my bed and sleep, and she noticed that print hanging there, haha...she stared at it like this for a good while! she couldnt take her eyes off of it, lol...it was too cute
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 Img_2811
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 4:38 am

Omg that's so nice Jim! There is an extreme level of beauty on that canvas print...seeing all of them together at the same time made me feel something really. There couldn't have been a more perfect pic of Queen Mish! Big boy Kohdi looks majestic like he's on a mountain top watching over his human. Malukhai looks beautiful..his markings are stunning. Anuschka looks cute and fragile. Blitzy is adorably curious, reminiscent of the recent pics of Mishy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 11:18 am

Thanks so much Dave, I really love it! I was thinking the same thing when I saw it, seeing them all together. We got Mishka with her stick, haha, Kohdi just kinda keeping a watch over everything, Malukhai and Blitz on the rocks behind the pool (my ONLY husky not to do that has been Kohdi! weird) and Anuschka, much like Mishka, haha, trying to sneak up on a duck that landed in the pool...each pic has such awesome memories for me Smile and Mishka just couldn't take her eyes off of it, lol.
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 3:35 pm

That's a really cool gift. They chose great pictures. I would stare at it a good while too if it was in my house. You have/had some wonderful looking furbabies.

Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 EmptySat May 28, 2016 1:42 pm

They really did choose great pics! They were all chosen from my scrapbooks! I think the only one that wasn't, was Malukhai's...I believe it was sent by pm at one time, so a very special thank you goes to Casey and Renee Smile

Thank you Jenn. It's gonna sound kinda insane, since the 3 of them lived such short lives, and seizures in dogs you love so much are heart breaking to see, and get etched in your mind forever, but... I wouldn't have traded my time with them for anything in the world, they were all so amazing. I really miss them Sad
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 11:44 am

That is a beautiful print Jimmy! All of your pups have been and are gorgeous
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 1:59 pm

Thank you so much Zoe Smile I've been pretty fortunate to have been able to share my life with such amazing dogs.

Took these pics yesterday morning, flash didnt go off so pics were unusable, so I played around with black and whites and they turned out ok...

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 01415

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 01213

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 01711

and one more...was taking a pic of Kohdi when he stepped outside in the morning and felt...wetness from the sky, haha, this is his not so happy look...of course Mishka had to photobomb to tell me shes going back inside, haha
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 01114
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 7:00 pm

"Dad, um, I'll be needing a new toy...can you get one that doesn't explode?"
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 00813

Today was bath day! they were both clean for about the amount of time it took to get from inside to outside the house...note Kohdi's paws, ughhhhhhh
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 01115

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 01513
"I'm gonna lay up here where I can't get dirty"
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 02110

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 02411
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 8:33 pm

Beautiful pups, Jimmy! I love their faces... so v sweet.
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 9:31 pm

Even without Mishka beneath the cover, the picture of Khodi on the bed is excellent, add in Mishka and it's classic beauty!
I do love your dogs pictures!

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 9:57 pm

She is so cute!!!! She has such a puppy face Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 9:57 am

Thanks so much you all Smile

@Amy ...thank you! I never realize how dirty they are til I see how much white, and not beige, they have after a bath, LOL

@Al, thank you! I know I'm a P I T A with posting pics. The one with Kohdi on the bed, as nice as it is, the pic that I went to capture was him with his face down between his paws, and Mishka right below him, but of course by the time I got my camera, he was moved. Just like Mishka with the stuffing out of the toy, original pic was to be of her laying in the mess ripping out the stuffing, but, had to get my camera, haha, and by then she was seperating herself from the mess, lol.

@Zoe, thank you! That lil face...I just adore this lil girl ...she is as sweet as can possibly be Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 7:04 pm

beautiful pictures, that's the look Leo gives me when his toys are broken and i've taken them away haha.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 2:26 am

Thank you Ronin! its hard for me to describe that look...there is a certain amount of smugness, LOL, but a look of innocence too! it really makes me wonder what thoughts are spinning around in their wicked crafty little heads, haha

This is Kohdi's girlfriend (he likes the tall chicks, haha) of course he is woo wooing her Wink
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 00110
but, Kohdi has wandering eyes, LOL, he notices another dog at the door of the home up the stairs, poor Dane is looking like she's rolling her eyes, LOLOL
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 00210
And I can't leave Mishka out (is her scrapbook afterall, haha) she's done with Kohdi and just wants to get home
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 00410
Back to top Go down
HuskyLear
Senior
Senior
HuskyLear

Female Join date : 2013-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 9:31 am

love your pictures as always!!!!!

amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 10:40 am

Great pictures, Jimmy. Love the Dane as well.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 2:25 pm

Thank you Colleen and Amy! The Great Dane, her name is Pip, is the first dog both Kohdi and Mishka met upon living with me, they LOVE her! She is 7 now. My friend loves to see us on walks cuz that means she can go back home, lol, Pip sees us, always on our way home, and refuses to walk further but instead wants to walk with us, so since we live on the same street, my friend gets a shorter walk out of it, hahaha
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 9:11 am

Danes are small horses! my goodness..
Kohdi is aiming high (pun intended) trying to impress her with his pipes and fluff
While little Mishy girl is all like "whaatever, I've had enough of this boy flirting with the horse pretending to be a doggy" lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:25 am

Haha those are too funny! Mishka is done with Kohdi :,)
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 1:38 pm

Thank you Dave and Zoe Smile

Dave, the Dane is a female so she's actually even a bit small, lol, but yeah, my friend looks like a girl trying to tame a wild horse on walks, hahaha, like when she sees us coming, Pip is rearing up and jumping forward, looks just like a wild horse! Lol.

Zoe, Mishka gets bored when she's not the center of attention, haha.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 1:56 pm

Jimmy, awesome pics....as you know I adore black and whites so those are the best. The Dane, haha, I love seeing Kohdi interacting with the ladies, and Mishka with the look of "Whatever Kohdi she's too tall for you", hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next