It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MrsGriever
Newborn
Newborn
MrsGriever

Female Join date : 2014-11-20

The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 2:22 pm

I'd be happy to participate, Shutterfly is my home, but can you please clarify the rules on the Christmas Card exchange?
Do we pick names and send one person a card..?
Or are we sending everyone that signs up a card...and get that many cards back in return?
How does this work?
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

Female Join date : 2013-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 2:43 pm

You send cards to all, get that many in return, it is really fun to get husky holiday mail Smile
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:31 am

Totally got the cards done, just waiting on them to come in the mail! Now, I've gotta get my secret santas going (yes plural... i signed up for the h2m2 michigan one) can't wait to start sending cards and presents! Hope everyone is getting along with their holiday fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
kylah2013
Teenager
Teenager
kylah2013

Female Join date : 2014-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 11:34 am

id like to do this, but I don't know if I have time to get a card together
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 1:37 pm

I just got mine from Walgreens' website... you can set it up to pick them up the same day, or have them delivered to you... if you pick them up they are glossy paper, if you wait for delivery, they are printed on matte paper... (I am choosing to wait...)

Most of their cards are like 20 bucks a set (of 20) ... There is a coupon code right now for 10$ off your purchase of cards 25$ or more.. So I purchased 2 sets (so 40 total) and after shipping and tax I am only paying like 38$ instead of almost 50... Also a little less than a dollar per card.

They have a pretty decent selection of cards to choose from, and of course you get to put your own pictures in them and what not... It is pretty neat in my opinion.. I ordered yesterday and only have to wait till the 29th, which is a day before we are supposed to get the list anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kellyb
Canadian Sunrise
Kellyb

Female Join date : 2012-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:19 pm

Last call! I'm closing this on Friday and emailing out the list. We're at 16 I think right now
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:57 pm

Sad More!! MORE!!! Come on people where are you? Sad
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:07 pm

I know. I'm a bit disappointed in the lack of participation in all fun end of the year activities this year Sad
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 1:02 am

Count me in! I wasn't sure if I would be able to make time to make the cards but I I think I can.
Back to top Go down
Kellyb
Canadian Sunrise
Kellyb

Female Join date : 2012-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:40 pm

Come on guys! Lets get a few more!!

Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 3:01 pm

I have the cards done and am just waiting for a total to get them ordered Smile
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:26 pm

Mine came today Smile I ordered 75 cards, come on everyone! Haha Wink
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:49 pm

I ordered 40.... luckily I have family members to accommodate to as well since my kid is also in the pictures....
Back to top Go down
SiberianAnubis
Adult
Adult
SiberianAnubis

Male Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:25 am

Wow whats going on last year we were about 30
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 12:55 pm

Dennis, I've noticed an overall decrease in forum activity in general. Lots of regulars aren't around as much anymore. Sad
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 2:56 pm

I'm kind of one of them, but we're still going to do the card exchange again this year! I'm going to have to find time to have a decent pregnancy pic taken; the rest may be a menagerie of family photos from the past year. We've got lots of nice bikejoring pics these days!

Looking forward to a bunch of Husky cards, no matter how many or how few. Smile
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:01 pm

For anyone that is having a hard time deciding on getting cards to join... Walgreens has a 50% off photocards on a purchase 10$ or more. That is probably the best deal. It goes on today until tomorrow.

CODE: EVERYITEM50

http://photo2.walgreens.com/walgreens/welcome

As I said in the other post, you can pick them up SAME DAY as a glossy print- OR- wait like half a week and get them delivered to you on a matte paper card.

This is probably the best deal to do right now, don't miss it!!!
Back to top Go down
Iluvmyhuskies
Adult
Adult
Iluvmyhuskies

Female Join date : 2012-12-29

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:17 am

Do we know how many fam's we have participating?
I was looking through my cards from last year and I counted 25. Wish we could have more this year as there is a lot of new members!
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:43 am

I think it is 16 or 17 currently.
Back to top Go down
Iluvmyhuskies
Adult
Adult
Iluvmyhuskies

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 1:10 am

Oh thats good!!
When are we getting the final list?
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 1:49 am

Tomorrow I believe.
Back to top Go down
eander83
Adult
Adult
eander83

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:43 am

I ordered 50 cards so between here and my family I should be covered. Although last year I had to reorder because we had like 30 people on here.
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:41 pm

I know there are fewer people this year, but I'm still pretty excited! This is my first time doing the card exchange so I'll be looking forward to getting some cards.
Back to top Go down
Iluvmyhuskies
Adult
Adult
Iluvmyhuskies

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:37 pm

Rocio-this is our second time doing it. It was so fun receiving husky mail daily!! Makes getting the mail less depressing!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 2:05 am

Iluvmyhuskies wrote:
Rocio-this is our second time doing it. It was so fun receiving husky mail daily!! Makes getting the mail less depressing!! Lol

Right?! Haha, it won't be just bills this time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next