It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Red's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 2:05 am

Amanda, these are the best pics ever!! You had so much fun, and I really enjoyed seeing such a good time had by all. Red is so full of expression.
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 8:45 am

Red is so beautiful! Love the halloween fun!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 1:01 am

Pics are adorable!!! Looks like a lot of fun!

Last series of pics, those expressions are priceless, lol
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 1:20 am

Darn thing posted twice....argh. delete.

Last edited by redlattinville on Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 1:22 am

Thanks! I don't know why but it seems that I always tend to get decent pics in series of 4's...lol I love the last pic too. Just looks like a floating head. She did that when we left my sisters place and did it again when we stopped for gas so I ran and grabbed my cell to snap her pic.

She sure did have fun! I can always tell when she's quiet as a mouse during a car ride. Otherwise she's usually warming up her opera voice in the car.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 1:30 am

Just a FYI, it took me a year to notice it was there, lol, but when you double post, you can actually delete one of them by clicking the little "x" up in that area where you can quote in the right hand corner of the post, BUT you can only delete as long as you or no one else posts after you, otherwise that "x" disappears Wink

Red really looks like she had fun! Her face shows just so much expression and you manage to capture it so well!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 11:30 am

Oooooooooooo! Got it! Thanks for the tip. I was looking all over the place for a delete but I was only looking in the first occurrence of the double post and never saw an option to delete. So I just gave up and never looked at the second occurrence. I wonder why it double posts some times as its happened to me twice so far.

Doggie expressions are so funny. Do you ever catch Kohdi and Mishka looking at you out of the corner of their eyes? When Red does that it always looks like she's contemplating doing something naughty and is checking to see if I'm looking before she does it.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 11:45 am

Here she is at the dog park yesterday just before dusk.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 20151110

And here is an example of how she is after she's expended some energy after she's done with the park. All calm in the car and quietly plotting her next devious plan to steal human food once she gets home.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 20151113
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 3:06 pm

That is Mishka in the car after expending energy, lol

The corner of the eye thing...yes! Especially Kohdi, Mishka's little side looks are different, I think cuz she doesn't put getting caught into the equation, it's more like "lol, what's jimmy gonna do to me, he'll either give me a hug and tell me how cute I am...or take a picture" LOLOL
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 3:52 pm

Hehhee whatever expression they give you, its still all cute cause they are so fluuufffy!!!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 8:15 pm

very cute love the costume, she looks like she did extremely well with the rider costume.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 10:02 pm

Not so much at first as she tried to chew the foot off the prior weekend. But this past weekend she was too preoccupied with passerby's to really care at all. Occasionally she will try to chew off her tags too...ahhh she just hates adornments and likes to be naked...lol
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 10:30 pm

Great new pictures! Looks like a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 10:31 pm

Leo dose the same, i hear that lol.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 12:18 am

"Too bad the fun was only for one day. So now I am Grumpy Dog. Meh...goodnight world."
Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 20151114
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 12:20 am

That pic is adorable!!! ive never had a husky that has liked to be covered up (by me) but they have no problem burying themselves in stuff to be covered, haha
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 4:19 pm

Heheh she only stayed like that for about 5 mins. She hates being covered or snuggled/held for more than a few mins at a time. BUT for the life of me, she HAS to be in the same room I'm in. I must have gone to and from the kitchen about 6 times in a row last night...each time she would lay down in the room I walk into and then get right back up and follow me out as I leave.

And I had sweatpants on last night that had the drawstrings  in the front that I didn't tie. She decided she wanted to chew them when I was standing up so she goes for them from my behind and pokes her entire face out from between my thighs! What am I going to do with this girl?! LOL always getting good laughs with her.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 2:39 pm

My baby girl actually allowing me to cuddle with her for all of 2 mins.Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 7812-m10

I was peeling carrots, etc...so I had to have been at the counter for at least 10 mins. So this girl has to squeeze between my feet and lay like that for the entire duration. Such a food beggar. Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 7808-m10

Sorry for the bad quality of the pics.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 2:42 pm

haha, bad quality or not Amanda, still cute pics.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 2:51 pm

Awwwww, she is SO cute Smile love these pics!
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 2:55 pm

Lol My girl does the same thing, if she cant have any food shes gonna be as close as possible just in case you change your mind Very Happy Red is so pretty Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 6:18 pm

very cute cuddling picture. Leo is also not much of a cuddler, i treasure the times that he let me cuddle with him too.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 10:19 pm

@Renee and Jimmy, Thanks! These are the moments in which it makes having a husky so worth it. I forgive her for all the times she's smacked me in the mouth while playing or almost sent me flying off the porch because she's so adorable and loving! Lol

@Jane, is your girl so sneaky sometimes that you don't even know she's there? Then when you turn and start walking you almost trip over her? I swear, they know what they're doing!! Red is probably frustrated that I didn't drop food by accident and decides to trip me for it instead.  Evil or Very Mad

@Ronin, sad thing is that Red has to be severely tired for me to be able to cuddle with her before she wiggles away. Try it with Leo after he's had a long day of play and excitement. You might be able to squeeze in a couple of cuddles before he realizes there's a human attached to him Razz

Um. Excuse me.....but do you see any boogers in my nose?? (New collar came in the mail today! I knew it'd be too big right now but was itching to pick it up anyway.)
Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 <a href=Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 2015-111
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 4:56 am

Reddy Red! Awww a little cuddle time Very Happy
Mylo has actually become more cuddly as time goes by, like early in the morning or when its almost bed time..when he does its like 10 minutes max then jumps off to his spot lol And ohh yes the food beggar technique, Mylo does something very similar when my girlfriend is doing something in the kitchen…but he gets in front of her legs sideways standing up and just stays there frozen lol
Ohhh nice collar, I've been wanting to get one like that cause its big so it can actually be seen not hide deep in between fur haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 11:11 am

davecerv wrote:
Reddy Red!

This made me think of my nephew's chicken egg that he found and promptly named Reddy. He was so sad when it didn't hatch and thought we had named Red after his egg. I haven't the heart to tell him that's not the case Embarassed

You're so right about the jumping away and finding their spot! Red does the same thing. It's like they're saying "oOK enuff of this cuddling business. You're invading on my personal bubble." Lol I totally understand you about the whole kitchen-food beggar business. Sometimes it's so cute I don't want to move cause it's as close as I can get to having her cuddle with me on her own, even if it's just with my feet/shins.

With the angle in which that pic was taken, yes you can actually see the collar. But......for the most part it still really doesn't stand out cause of her fluffy fur. However, I do agree that a wider collar will still stand out more than a narrow one. Bright colors also help. I have this collar on the smallest setting but it's still just a tad big so I'll have to wait till she grows more before I replace her box-chain store collar. I looked high and low on the internet for a nice quality collar and paid a hefty price for this one. I can't tell you if I was trying to spoil her or me! Lolololol
Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 20151115

Unfortunately, at the time I was ordering the collar, it slipped my mind that her brownish color is very close to the brown in the collar. But either way, it still looks nice. If you look closely, you can almost see her sticking out the tip of her tongue in the 2nd pic, 1st row. "Just airing out my tongue!!!"
Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 Img_2010
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Red's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next