It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Artemis' Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenah
Puppy
Puppy
Jenah

Female Join date : 2016-03-30

Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis' Scrapbook   Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 6:42 pm

Hahaha she does not approve of you taking that picture.

I LOVE HER!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Artemis' Scrapbook   Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 8:14 pm

That look is so cool, lol. It's like she goes into stealth mode or something the way her eyes and her ears are in synch with each other.
Back to top Go down
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

Male Join date : 2014-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Artemis' Scrapbook   Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 10:19 pm

Haha that face cracks me up! Totally not impressed with the selfie taking Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stefanie Miles
Teenager
Teenager
Stefanie Miles

Female Join date : 2015-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Artemis' Scrapbook   Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 11:41 am

Lol, yeah, she is very sassy.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Artemis' Scrapbook   Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 1:02 pm

Stefanie, I love how her coat is blending, just a lovely coloration. The "look" pics, lmao, she is an expressive soul, haha. I adore the pics with your little girl and Artemis, just nothing better in this world than a husky and a child. I love that you have used the "look" for your avatar. She is growing into such a splendid looking husky.
Back to top Go down
Stefanie Miles
Teenager
Teenager
Stefanie Miles

PostSubject: Re: Artemis' Scrapbook   Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:16 pm

Thank you all so much! I was just remarking to my husband the other day that her color has changed so much these past few months. That girl loves her puppy dog. They chase each other all over the house and all over the yard. We are considering getting her a brother/sister. She has been kind of lonely since we had to give our Boxer away.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Artemis' Scrapbook   Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 4:28 pm

your daughter and Artemis under the chair is too cute. love the car pic, so expressive LOL.
very nice pics of your outing(s), very nice selfie pic.
Back to top Go down
Stefanie Miles
Teenager
Teenager
Stefanie Miles

PostSubject: Re: Artemis' Scrapbook   Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 2:53 pm

Thank you! She has developed such a personality! She is always giving me hateful looks about something. Both of them do! Lol
Back to top Go down
Stefanie Miles
Teenager
Teenager
Stefanie Miles

PostSubject: Re: Artemis' Scrapbook   Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 12:25 am

Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 13012610

Found these pictures or Artemis' parents in my phone. Made a collage of them. <3
Back to top Go down
Jenah
Puppy
Puppy
Jenah

PostSubject: Re: Artemis' Scrapbook   Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 8:31 am

Parents (& pup are beautiful). I love the dark coloring.
Back to top Go down
Stefanie Miles
Teenager
Teenager
Stefanie Miles

PostSubject: Re: Artemis' Scrapbook   Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:42 am

She looks more and more like Chief (father) every day. The new puppy I am getting has the same father.
Back to top Go down
Jenah
Puppy
Puppy
Jenah

PostSubject: Re: Artemis' Scrapbook   Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:59 am

That's awesome, it will be interesting to see how similar/different they are having the same father.
Back to top Go down
Stefanie Miles
Teenager
Teenager
Stefanie Miles

PostSubject: Re: Artemis' Scrapbook   Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 10:18 am

Yeah! I have a picture of them, so as soon as the puppies are born, I'll make a collage. Lol
Back to top Go down
Stefanie Miles
Teenager
Teenager
Stefanie Miles

PostSubject: Re: Artemis' Scrapbook   Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 10:36 pm

Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 13325710
Back to top Go down
Stefanie Miles
Teenager
Teenager
Stefanie Miles

PostSubject: Re: Artemis' Scrapbook   Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 10:37 pm

Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 13339410

Her color has changed so much.
Back to top Go down
Stefanie Miles
Teenager
Teenager
Stefanie Miles

PostSubject: Re: Artemis' Scrapbook   Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 10:37 pm

Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 13339610
Back to top Go down
Stefanie Miles
Teenager
Teenager
Stefanie Miles

PostSubject: Re: Artemis' Scrapbook   Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 10:39 pm

Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 13346810

Nikkol was growling at her, and she was getting very upset that Artemis would not growl back. Haha
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Artemis' Scrapbook   Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 12:06 am

First pic is awesome, I love her eyes against that black! I just love her coat colors
Back to top Go down
Stefanie Miles
Teenager
Teenager
Stefanie Miles

PostSubject: Re: Artemis' Scrapbook   Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 12:38 pm

Thank you! She is very unique. Personality and color. Lol
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Artemis' Scrapbook   Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 3:19 pm

she looks amazing love her coloring, it makes here eye pop.
Back to top Go down
Stefanie Miles
Teenager
Teenager
Stefanie Miles

PostSubject: Re: Artemis' Scrapbook   Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 9:05 pm

Thank you! I think she is beautiful! Her eyes have gotten a lot brighter, I think. =]
Back to top Go down
Stefanie Miles
Teenager
Teenager
Stefanie Miles

PostSubject: Re: Artemis' Scrapbook   Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 3:32 pm

(Ignore the sad state of this kennel. They aren't in it much, just when I clean or when my parents are over here.I haven't been able to do anything with it since it was delivered, because it has been pouring down rain. And the dog house need pressure washed.) The guy across the street works on cars, and she loves to spy on him out the window or like this when she is outside. This particular picture was taken yesterday. The other people across the street were outside having a screaming match so he went in her house and stuck her head out to spy on them. I thought it was funny.

Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 14034810
Back to top Go down
meemster414
Puppy
Puppy
meemster414

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Artemis' Scrapbook   Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 5:04 pm

I loved the pictures of Artemis! Seeing the pictures of her growing up was awesome. Your daughter is cute as a button!
Back to top Go down
Stefanie Miles
Teenager
Teenager
Stefanie Miles

PostSubject: Re: Artemis' Scrapbook   Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 2:29 pm

Thank you! She is a trip. She just started at the head start program and they were learning about dogs and cats the other day. Her teacher said she rattled on forever about her puppies. <3

I cannot believe that Artemis will soon be a year old! It doesn't seem like we've had her all that long, but we have. I am hoping she will sit still for a good birthday picture for me to post. I can rarely get good pictures of either dog! They are always flopping or squirming. She has really changed a lot, though.
Back to top Go down
Stefanie Miles
Teenager
Teenager
Stefanie Miles

PostSubject: Re: Artemis' Scrapbook   Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 11:15 pm

Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 15380610

Finally got her to sit still long enough to get a picture in front of the tree. Maybe she decided to lay still since she got a new bed, but still with the evil looks! Ha! Cannot seem to get Pasha to cooperate, but I am determined to get a picture of him in front of that tree too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artemis' Scrapbook   Artemis' Scrapbook - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Artemis' Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next