It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

2 year old female in need of a home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

2 year old female in need of a home Empty
PostSubject: 2 year old female in need of a home   2 year old female in need of a home EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:06 pm

x-posting from another husky forum, as that one has mostly UK owners and I doubt anyone there is from his area

"I have an incredible husky named Laika who is two years old. Unfortunately, my wife isnt so incredible, and my work schedule doesnt allow me to take care of a dog alone. She is spayed, and I will take her to the vet to make sure shes up to date on all her shots before rehoming, and she can come with her crate. She loves other dogs and is very well socialized and playful. She is also very athletic, she walks on the treadmill every day when Im gone, and we run when Im home. She knows the gee/haw commands, as well as easy, whoa, and "focus." She minds very well off leash, though i dont do this much. Shes a fantastic dog, and I wish that I could keep her. I just want her to go to a family who understands huskies and can keep her physically and mentally happy. I an going to be living in Scranton, PA, so I would like to rehome her in the Eastern PA region, or southern New York, but id be happy to drive for the right family. I live in NC now and its just too hot for her. You can see pictures of her under my profile. Thanks for looking! "

2 year old female in need of a home Photo-1041

if you're interested, i'll point you in his direction
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: 2 year old female in need of a home   2 year old female in need of a home EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:40 pm

Thanks for posting! Hopefully someone can help Smile

2 year old female in need of a home Hailey10
Back to top Go down
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: 2 year old female in need of a home   2 year old female in need of a home EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:55 pm

She sound like a wonderful girl!
I hope she find a great family!!!

Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: 2 year old female in need of a home   2 year old female in need of a home EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:44 pm

Hello, Im sure Im probably too late, but do you still have her? I'm new to "itsa husky" and just saw your add. You mentioned Scranton, PA. I operate a dogsledding tour company with 30 Siberians about a half hour east of there. We take people dogsledding year-round and do alot with school groups and scouts. We'd make a great home for her, and you could visit anytime. Let me know. Only requirement is that she be good with children.
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: 2 year old female in need of a home   2 year old female in need of a home EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:08 am

This is from a while ago, and wasn't one of my dogs, and i believe she was rehomed, thanks though Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 year old female in need of a home   2 year old female in need of a home Empty

Back to top Go down

2 year old female in need of a home

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1