It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

{Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freyja
Newborn
Newborn
Freyja

Female Join date : 2016-06-13

{Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  Empty
PostSubject: {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey    {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 9:57 pm

Hi all!

Freyja is my new husky--red & white with 1 brown eye and 1 parti eye. I'll be chronicling her life with lots of pictures (:

She's 9 weeks currently--these are from Day 1
{Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  20160610

{Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  20160611

{Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  20160612

Playing with her Kong on Day 2:

{Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  20160614

Update: I now have 2 pups...Ragnar was abandoned by his first family for crying in his crate...I'll add pics below@

Last edited by Freyja on Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey    {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 11:54 pm

Oh my goodness is she adorable, just love that little face Smile
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey    {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 11:02 am

Welcome to the forum! She's a cutie and we love pictures.

Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey    {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 8:44 am

What an adorable pup! I love the parti eye. Can't wait to see more of her bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Freyja
Newborn
Newborn
Freyja

PostSubject: Re: {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey    {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 7:10 pm

Thanks all! (:
I'm so happy I found this forum.  Lots of helpful info--she's my first husky so on had a lot of questions.

She's now 10 weeks and 8 pounds (just went to the vet).

For some reason, she is obsessed with the TV remote (she doesn't chew it but cuddles up to it...)

{Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  20160616

She also likes to steal my blankets
{Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  20160615
Back to top Go down
Mark Grubbs
Teenager
Teenager
Mark Grubbs

Male Join date : 2016-01-10

PostSubject: Re: {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey    {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 8:41 pm

HEY! Welcome aboard. What a cute bundle of joy!
Back to top Go down
Freyja
Newborn
Newborn
Freyja

PostSubject: Re: {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey    {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 6:00 pm

She has  some grey/black filling in now...her nose is liver. Interesting black goggles now--This pic is from a few days ago and the markings are  darker now
{Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  20160617
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey    {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 4:04 pm

she is adorable, beautiful pictures.
Back to top Go down
meemster414
Puppy
Puppy
meemster414

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey    {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 6:09 pm

Aw she is absolutely adorable!
Back to top Go down
Freyja
Newborn
Newborn
Freyja

PostSubject: Re: {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey    {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 3:35 pm

Thanks everyone! We've had a number of people pull over their cars to ask what kind of puppy she is

Here's a pic at 12 weeks (all the pics rotate when I upload...need to remember when I take pics)
Also went to the vet and she is 10.5 pounds at 12.5 weeks
{Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  20160619
Back to top Go down
AryaGirl
Puppy
Puppy
AryaGirl

Female Join date : 2016-05-20

PostSubject: Re: {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey    {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 7:50 pm

ahhh so cute! My girl has two parti-eyes (mostly blue with dark brown) Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey    {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 6:00 pm

beautiful pic, love the smiley face.
Back to top Go down
TigerCzarina
Teenager
Teenager
TigerCzarina

Female Join date : 2015-09-11

PostSubject: Re: {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey    {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 7:14 pm

Aw she looks so happy! It'll be fun watching her color come in, especially with those goggles!
Back to top Go down
Freyja
Newborn
Newborn
Freyja

PostSubject: Re: {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey    {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 4:42 pm

Thanks everyone! Huskies are just beautiful in general.  I love checking out everyone's pics on here (hopefully that doesn't sound creepy haha).

Arya must be stunning with 2 parti eyes! I'm a huge fan of parti eyes (:

Freyja is now 15 lbs at 15.5 wks and Ragnar is 21 pounds at 14 was

New pics!

{Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  20160710

{Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  Resize10

{Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  20160713

{Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  20160712
Back to top Go down
Freyja
Newborn
Newborn
Freyja

PostSubject: Re: {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey    {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 3:21 am

Freyja was still at 15.6 lbs at her surgery this week at 17.5 wks--she's lost weight since though Sad
Ragnarok was 23 lbs at 15 wks (2 lbs in a week!)

Cone of Shame (s) Pics-- in true Husky fashion, the plastic cone did not survive
{Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  20160811
{Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  20160812

Ragnar at the dog park (hard to get pics of him since he's always moving)
{Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  20160813
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey    {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 3:16 pm

Cone of shame ... oops! Some dogs just do not tolerate them - of so I'm told, since I'm always with mine I don't use one 'cause I can easily enough tell them to stop licking.

I don't think I've ever seen so much hair shaved from a dogs legs for surgery unless it was for leg surgery. Did the vet tech get carried away or is that how they normally shave?

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey    {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 6:37 pm

very cute pic of the cone of shame. nice second pic with the new cone. Smile
Back to top Go down
Freyja
Newborn
Newborn
Freyja

PostSubject: Re: {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey    {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 11:06 am

Al, she's the one who fractured/dislocated her elbow...though its hard to tell now since she doesn't limp at all (until she's walking for 6+ minutes)

Thanks Ronin! She definitely likes the soft cone better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey    {Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey  Empty

Back to top Go down

{Scrapbook} Freyja and Ragnar's Journey

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1