It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Spider being spider

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

Female Join date : 2018-10-22

Spider being spider Empty
PostSubject: Spider being spider   Spider being spider EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 11:31 pm

So spider is not allowed upstairs in the loft but she goes up the stairs when she is being ignored. If you continue to ignore her she will litterally drool on your head. Really smart as drool is hard to ignore when it landing on your head. Spider being spider 20200410
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Spider being spider   Spider being spider EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 10:27 am

That is funny that she does that for attention. I would have to tease Kye with bacon pretty hard to get him to drool. lol.

Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

Female Join date : 2019-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Spider being spider   Spider being spider EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 11:46 am

This is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen!
Back to top Go down
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Spider being spider   Spider being spider EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 11:54 am

Spider is a drooler but only for food and when shes being ignored
Back to top Go down
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Spider being spider   Spider being spider EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 10:53 pm

Spider being spider 20200411
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Spider being spider   Spider being spider EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 11:38 am

Love the pictures. Spider is quite pretty I love you
Back to top Go down
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Spider being spider   Spider being spider EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 2:23 pm

Everyone thinks that but thank you. There was actually a town discussion about making her the unofficial mayor of south fork but shes too unpredictable in big crowds.
Back to top Go down
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Spider being spider   Spider being spider EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 1:36 pm

its been a bad 24hours and i think spider knew Spider being spider 20201010
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: Spider being spider   Spider being spider EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 2:08 pm

What’s happen?
Back to top Go down
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Spider being spider   Spider being spider EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 4:52 pm

Grandpa died yesterday. He was 1 month from 87 and had alzheimers
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Spider being spider   Spider being spider EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 5:41 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that, Emily. Altzheimer's is a nasty way to go. My condolences to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: Spider being spider   Spider being spider EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 6:27 pm

I’m so sorry!! I hope you and your family are okay❤ I’ll keep you all in my prayers❤
Back to top Go down
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Spider being spider   Spider being spider EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 6:37 pm

Thanks. Its sad but we knew it was coming. And it scares me because both my grandfathers had it and my dads mom had dementia and my moms mom died in her 50s from cancer. Then there is the covid issue so doing some weird online funeral and im not sure how i feel about that.
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Spider being spider   Spider being spider EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 12:28 am

At 70+ I really wonder about myself sometimes ... making coffee and forgetting to put the pot back on the burner (Mr Coffee) but by and large *I think* I'm doing pretty well mentally ( and please don't come back with "we're wondering about that!" )
My mom had dementia badly before she died, most of the time she was about 40 years in the past ... sometimes she didn't know who I was when I went to visit ... on the other hand my grandmother died at 103 and, I'm told, was as coherent and sharp as she'd ever been (and she was sharp!) My paternals mostly all died younger than I am now so what their mental state would have been is anybody's guess.

And @Lostmaniac, I'm sorry - from what I saw with my mother Alzheimer's and dementia have got to be the pits when it comes to ways to die! You have my sympathy, now go cuddle squirt and that'll change everything ... Smile

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Spider being spider   Spider being spider EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 5:18 pm

So sorry for your loss. Dementia at the bitter end runs in my family and in my husbands. A tricky thing for both those who have it and those who live with those who have to navigate.

Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Spider being spider   Spider being spider EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 7:10 pm

Mmmm vanilla yogurt Spider being spider 20201110
Spider being spider 20201111
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Spider being spider   Spider being spider EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 8:27 pm

I love giving the dogs yogurt and peanut butter containers. So very satisfying to watch their enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

PostSubject: Re: Spider being spider   Spider being spider EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 8:33 pm

Avalanche is my "can I lick the jar" boy when I throw out an 'empty' peanut butter jar. I've always been amazed at how long his tongue *really* is when it come to reaching the bottom ...

Back to top Go down
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Spider being spider   Spider being spider EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 9:15 pm

I dont think spider has ever had peanut butter. She likes almond butter. My dogs are peanut free so i dont get a reaction from them licking me. But they love the brown cow yogurt.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Spider being spider   Spider being spider EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 11:58 pm

aljones wrote:
Avalanche is my "can I lick the jar" boy when I throw out an 'empty' peanut butter jar.  I've always been amazed at how  long his tongue *really* is when it come to reaching the bottom ...

lol! lol! lol! I deliberately get the 18 oz jars so Z'ev can get to the bottom. The 40 oz jar just frustrates him - Ami can almost get to the bottom of the 40 oz but can't quite clean the the recess at the bottom of the jar. Fortunately, we go through lots of peanut butter - crunchy peanut butter is on my toast just about every morning!
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

PostSubject: Re: Spider being spider   Spider being spider EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 11:55 am

It takes Avalanche a while to clean the 40 oz jar, but there's seldom more than a smattering of peanut butter left.
My morning 'breakfast' is often peanut butter and toast or marmalade and toast ... Sasha gets the last nibble or either one. (( Poor Sky, she just gets left out ... ))

Back to top Go down
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Spider being spider   Spider being spider EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 10:32 pm

Spider being spider Part0110
Back to top Go down
Lostmaniac
Senior
Senior
Lostmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Spider being spider   Spider being spider EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 12:18 am

Today spider turned 6 Spider being spider 20210213
Spider being spider 20210212
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Spider being spider   Spider being spider EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 1:27 am

Happy birthday, Spider💕
Back to top Go down
Liv_Skye
Adult
Adult
Liv_Skye

PostSubject: Re: Spider being spider   Spider being spider EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 7:47 am

Happy birthday💕
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider being spider   Spider being spider Empty

Back to top Go down

Spider being spider

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next