It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

The Duchess has arrived....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DuchessMom
Newborn
Newborn
DuchessMom

Female Join date : 2011-12-21

The Duchess has arrived.... Empty
PostSubject: The Duchess has arrived....   The Duchess has arrived.... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:34 pm

The Duchess has arrived.... Img_3011

Introducing... my best friend in the whole world. Duchess is my first puppy/ dog that I have owned and she has stolen my heart. I got her when she was 11 weeks old and she is about a week shy of being 5 months old now. Her personality, empathy, friendliness, etc. just melts me and I am so glad to have her as my companion as I'm newly adjusting to living on my own with a fiancé 1400 miles away. There will definitely be more pictures of her to come on this forum because she is now the most photographed dog in all of Florida Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DuchessMom
Newborn
Newborn
DuchessMom

PostSubject: Re: The Duchess has arrived....   The Duchess has arrived.... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:46 pm

The Duchess has arrived.... Duches10

Newly born pup

The Duchess has arrived.... Duches11

3 weeks old

The Duchess has arrived.... Duches12

My first time seeing her in person @ 5 weeks old.... I knew she was mine!

The Duchess has arrived.... Duches13

7 weeks old

The Duchess has arrived.... Img_1010
The Duchess has arrived.... Img_1011

On her way home!

Back to top Go down
Erinc
Teenager
Teenager
Erinc

PostSubject: Re: The Duchess has arrived....   The Duchess has arrived.... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:02 pm

Beautiful, Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Demon&Dakota
Senior
Senior
Demon&Dakota

Female Join date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: The Duchess has arrived....   The Duchess has arrived.... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:03 pm

OMG she's sooo cute!!
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: The Duchess has arrived....   The Duchess has arrived.... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:10 pm

Beautiful puppy.. enjoy her.
Back to top Go down
DuchessMom
Newborn
Newborn
DuchessMom

PostSubject: Re: The Duchess has arrived....   The Duchess has arrived.... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:25 pm

The Duchess has arrived.... Img_1012

The Duchess has arrived.... Img_1013
Duchess and Bandit finally in at least the same room together without the cat hissing... progress

The Duchess has arrived.... Img_1014

The face that melts my heart.

The Duchess has arrived.... Img_1015
Her favorite spot in the backyard.

The Duchess has arrived.... Img_1016
My cuddle bug at 3 months old.

AHHHHH I don't know why my pictures keep rotating on me!!!
Back to top Go down
DuchessMom
Newborn
Newborn
DuchessMom

PostSubject: Re: The Duchess has arrived....   The Duchess has arrived.... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:31 pm

The Duchess has arrived.... Img_1110

As soon as I clean up all the toys... that's when she wants to start playing with them again.

The Duchess has arrived.... Img_1111

It just seems like overnight she went from my little white and gray pup to this black and gray young lady.

The Duchess has arrived.... Img_1210
My two shadows... no matter what room I am in inside the house... these two are there to follow me.

The Duchess has arrived.... Img_1211
Bandit (the cat) is getting braver!

AND STILL MY PICTURES KEEP ROTATING ON ME! Sad

The Duchess has arrived.... Img_1212
Back to top Go down
DuchessMom
Newborn
Newborn
DuchessMom

PostSubject: Re: The Duchess has arrived....   The Duchess has arrived.... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:34 pm

The Beauty Queen
The Duchess has arrived.... Img_1311
Back to top Go down
DuchessMom
Newborn
Newborn
DuchessMom

PostSubject: Re: The Duchess has arrived....   The Duchess has arrived.... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:40 pm

The Duchess has arrived.... Img_1312
Almostcuddle buddies Smile

The Duchess has arrived.... Img_1313

Out for a walk...

The Duchess has arrived.... Img_1315

our one and only casualty yet... a roll of TP

The Duchess has arrived.... Img_1316

Graduated from puppy school at Petsmart... she was 2nd best in her class!

The Duchess has arrived.... Img_1317
LOVE that face!
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Female Join date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: The Duchess has arrived....   The Duchess has arrived.... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:44 pm

She is sooo very cute and I love the name Smile
Back to top Go down
DuchessMom
Newborn
Newborn
DuchessMom

PostSubject: Re: The Duchess has arrived....   The Duchess has arrived.... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:46 pm

I really need to figure out why my pictures keep turning on me... any suggestions?

The Duchess has arrived.... Img_1318

Duchess at 4 months

The Duchess has arrived.... Img_1319

Loving the Dog Park

The Duchess has arrived.... Img_1320

Pampered at Petsmart... with the bow and even got her nails done Wink

The Duchess has arrived.... Img_1321

Where did my little puppy go?

The Duchess has arrived.... Img_1322

No shame... no shame whatsoever

The Duchess has arrived.... Img_1323

All tuckered out after a day at the dog park, a walk, and our 2nd attempt at a small jog outside... phew!
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Female Join date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: The Duchess has arrived....   The Duchess has arrived.... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:50 pm

When you upload a pic are you picking the size? It you are then click "no" instead that might help.
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: The Duchess has arrived....   The Duchess has arrived.... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:00 pm

Are you loading from a cell phone?? I have problems when sending from cell phones.
Back to top Go down
DuchessMom
Newborn
Newborn
DuchessMom

PostSubject: Re: The Duchess has arrived....   The Duchess has arrived.... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:08 pm

ljelgin wrote:
Are you loading from a cell phone?? I have problems when sending from cell phones.

no... from my iMac
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: The Duchess has arrived....   The Duchess has arrived.... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:17 pm

She is adorable! I love her mask!
Back to top Go down
silvertoast
Newborn
Newborn
silvertoast

Male Join date : 2012-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Duchess has arrived....   The Duchess has arrived.... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:34 pm

very pretty girl, glad petsmart training workd for u, it was a major fail for us, wound up hiring a pro trainer. u cant find a better companion
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The Duchess has arrived....   The Duchess has arrived.... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:41 pm

Welcome to the No Shame Club.
Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: The Duchess has arrived....   The Duchess has arrived.... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:33 pm

It's about time you started a scrapbook Razz And holy crap, Duchess doesn't look like a puppy anymore!

Oh, and I'm pretty sure Ghost is the most photographed dog in FL Cool

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

The Duchess has arrived.... 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
DuchessMom
Newborn
Newborn
DuchessMom

PostSubject: Re: The Duchess has arrived....   The Duchess has arrived.... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:32 pm

blueeyedghost wrote:
It's about time you started a scrapbook Razz And holy crap, Duchess doesn't look like a puppy anymore!

Oh, and I'm pretty sure Ghost is the most photographed dog in FL Cool

When did we let her get so big! I wish I could freeze the puppy phase a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

PostSubject: Re: The Duchess has arrived....   The Duchess has arrived.... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:54 am

I know dude! I was showing a friend some baby pictures today, and I can't believe that Ghost once weighed 10 lbs. They grow WAY too quickly! Seriously, she was like 10.5 lbs (and about the size of Gremlin) the day we brought her home. Now she's a 43 lb wrecking ball...

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: The Duchess has arrived....   The Duchess has arrived.... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:31 am

DuchessMom wrote:
ljelgin wrote:

no... from my iMac
Well theres your issue lol!

Sorry, no help on the pics. But welcome! Love ur girl and her eyes

Maverick
blueeyedghost

PostSubject: Re: The Duchess has arrived....   The Duchess has arrived.... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:44 am

jbealer wrote:
DuchessMom wrote:
ljelgin wrote:

no... from my iMac

Hey now, Macs are WAY better!

Carly, how are you uploading pics? I upload mine to the servimg.com site that's linked to the "host a picture" button, and I've never had any problems with it.

Back to top Go down
Lu&Katsmom
Adult
Adult
Lu&Katsmom

Female Join date : 2011-04-15

PostSubject: Re: The Duchess has arrived....   The Duchess has arrived.... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:07 am

Duchess is such a beautiful girl! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The Duchess has arrived....   The Duchess has arrived.... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:04 am

omggg, she's soooo cute!
Back to top Go down
DuchessMom
Newborn
Newborn
DuchessMom

PostSubject: Re: The Duchess has arrived....   The Duchess has arrived.... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:08 pm

blueeyedghost wrote:
jbealer wrote:
DuchessMom wrote:
ljelgin wrote:

no... from my iMac

Hey now, Macs are WAY better!

Carly, how are you uploading pics? I upload mine to the servimg.com site that's linked to the "host a picture" button, and I've never had any problems with it.

yup... thats how I'm doing it too ...very strange
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Duchess has arrived....   The Duchess has arrived.... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Duchess has arrived....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next