It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Current Nickname Rotation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Decuervo
Puppy
Puppy
Decuervo

Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:37 am

Anushka has changed to Nukes for her ability to destroy the indestructible.
Back to top Go down
Muddy~Mira
Adult
Adult
Muddy~Mira

Female Join date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:26 am

Mira : Muddy Mira , Mira May , Meerkat, Katkat, Yoshi-monster Princess MayMay
Icon: ii , Icon baby, Baby ii,
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:55 am

Kody is also now chi-chi and the chister...how that came about...no clue..lol

Other than that they're:

Mya: Mami, Mimi, lil diva, b*tch (b/c she totally is), princess, mimister, gorda
Kody: Kodester, Kody McBowdy, chi-chi, lil baby, itty bitty shitty committe (lmao...I can explain that one), shitster, gordo, and pimpin...lol
Back to top Go down
Sasha & Bayleigh
Newborn
Newborn
Sasha & Bayleigh

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:54 am

Nicole just calls them both "googies" but she typically comes up with interesting names for them on a daily basis.
Very often Sasha gets called Sashaface or Musherface. Bayliegh is Bayleighkins currently.
I call them a plethora of demeaning names like butthead, dummy etc. because I lub them so much.

Back to top Go down
Lordbroll
Senior
Senior
Lordbroll

Male Join date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:17 pm

Blaze - Blazer, Blazin' boy, Big boy, Biggin'

Mikko - Mikko Peeko Taco Tico, Boo Boo Boy, Meekster, Mikko Pal, Nancy boy

Sebo - Mister Sebo, Sebolicious, Woolie Wonka
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HeartlandHuskies
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:20 pm

desi wrote:
...and then we wonder why they dont come when we call them by their real names!!! lol!

LOL My sibe now responds better to his nickname (Budge) than he does to his real name! Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 1625187496 My fault though!

Adult
Adult
rileyflorence

Male Join date : 2011-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:48 pm

Alright, I snapped a photo of Commadog. I was on the couch and was afraid if I moved for the right angle he'd move (like they always do). So I just flipped the image in photoshop - it's really disorienting I think.... Anyway, I also provided a comma, for comparison.

Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 Commad10
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

Female Join date : 2011-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:28 pm

HAHAHAHA! lol! that's perfect!
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/kalethehusky
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:00 pm

Lately..

Cheyenne is sha-nay-nay and shanner
Micky is mostly boob
Odin is nino and buddy
Mishka is nooch
Rodeo has a few: the red one, the puppy, little shit, loki the mischievous one, thief, retard, floppy, Ro, Ro-Ro, Row-de-hoe

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
capblossoms
Teenager
Teenager
capblossoms

Female Join date : 2011-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:43 am

Not going to lie, the nickname I use most for Dante is booger. Also, muttley, and asshole.....
Back to top Go down
KaylaNL
Puppy
Puppy
KaylaNL

Female Join date : 2011-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:38 am

hahahaha I sing to my dogs too, my husband thinks I'm an idiot for it.

Blitz: Blitzy, Schmitzy, Blitzburg, Pretty boy, Handsome

Bullet: shithead, (for a good 1-2 month span I would wake up to a pee and poop covered crate AND dog while potty training) wussy, dorkbrain.
Back to top Go down
Gary29
Newborn
Newborn
Gary29

Male Join date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:48 pm

Skye is usually called Muttums. But when she got out and ran to the park the other week, her name was Mud.
Back to top Go down
SiberianAnubis
Adult
Adult
SiberianAnubis

Male Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:05 am

From the very beginning Anubis Mainnickname Nubi turned out to be his real name now, I never use Anubis Very Happy. I also use:

Schnubs
Nubs
Stinkbär
Babaluga

fromt time to time, there are more but I use them not very often.
Back to top Go down
HuskyLuvver
Puppy
Puppy
HuskyLuvver

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:15 pm

Amber - Boogie
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Pookey...not sure why, I just realized I was doing it.
Back to top Go down
Lainaloo
Teenager
Teenager
Lainaloo

Female Join date : 2011-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:06 pm

I haven't had Atka long enough. I'm still getting used to calling him by his name and not "poopy". I call Storm "Norm" of course. He responds to both :p I like norm cause it makes him sound like an old man.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/laina.dotson
henielsen
Teenager
Teenager
henielsen

Female Join date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:19 pm

Shitpot
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:30 pm

Kody's now McBootie. He hurt his paw pad last weekend at the pool meet up and we had to put a bootie on him for a few days (especially for walks). Yep McBootie is the new name!
Back to top Go down
HuskyLuvver
Puppy
Puppy
HuskyLuvver

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:31 pm

Oh, I forgot I also call amber - red baby
Back to top Go down
SabakaMom
Senior
Senior
SabakaMom

Female Join date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:27 pm

I realized I have never participated in this discussion and we have more new pups on the forum who I know have some fun nicknames!

To the adults in the house, Sabaka is often: Baka, Mr. Baka, Mr. Buddy, Fruitcake

The kids are more rude: Baka, Bak-tard, Bak-nasty, Baka-bude
Back to top Go down
cbhart
Teenager
Teenager
cbhart

Female Join date : 2012-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:45 pm

my husband calls River- Mr. Hank Bardukas ?????

I call him bubby
Back to top Go down
Tccgold
Puppy
Puppy

Male Join date : 2011-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:05 pm

"Hank Mardukas has been my closest friend since our first year at IBM." - from the movie " I Love You, Man".

Juno is called "June-Bug", and Bleeker is "Bleeker Buddy", or just "Buddy".

They will both answer to "The Pups!" though.
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:11 pm

This is a fun topic.. I call Blaze Bud and puppy..
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Female Join date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:20 pm

Depending on the mood I will some times call Thor and Nero Dumb and Dumber or Morons.
Nero is sometimes Mr. Nero Taddeus
Thor on the other hand I call tard a lot. He sometimes just does things I just can not explain.
Like several times a week he will pick one piece of kibble run to the sofa throw it in the air pounce on it and bark at it and then stare at it. I will walk over to it touch the kibble and he will then eat it.
He ate rat poison when he was 3 months old almost died. I think it killed some brain cells Neutral
Back to top Go down
cbhart
Teenager
Teenager
cbhart

Female Join date : 2012-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:23 pm

you know its funny I told my hubby that it was Mardukas but he keeps saying it with a B?? LOL

my Chihuahua is Zepher- we call him Zeppy, stank breath, lil turd

Black Cat Gypsy- Gip Gip

and my Gray cat Blue- booda boo, booders, booboo, stinky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Nickname Rotation   Current Nickname Rotation - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Current Nickname Rotation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next