It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ashleylou
Teenager
Teenager
ashleylou

Female Join date : 2012-07-03

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  Empty
PostSubject: sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)    sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  20120519183929_1
photo upload
first picture on the ride home. She gets her name from her beautiful eye!

url=http://postimage.org/image/o5g0dzjld/full/]sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  20120520134545[/url]
upload pictures
very curious of the back yard.

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  20120702155838
photo upload

url=http://postimage.org/image/jb7g6x8f1/full/]sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  20120520011205[/url]
image hosting
you just got to love that tail accent (:

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  20120528173510
upload pictures
she gets annoyed when I take so many pictures lol

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  20120618200654
picture hosting
Only a treat will get me a good pose lol

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  20120701024029
image upload
sapphira and daddy! <3

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  20120703175237
image host
she is absolutely nuts lol this face always reminds me of the heyenas on the lion king! lol!

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  20120704110206
upload pictures
on our way to the reservoir for a walk on this hot and beautiful 4th of July! Shes super excited! Smile

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  20120704111945
free picture hosting
at the end of the boat dock. "But mom I don't wanna go in its not as clean as my pool" affraid she freaked out when I put her paws in

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  20120704112946
free picture hosting
sitting on the picnik table watching speed walkers Laughing

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  20120704113221
upload images
someone asked me if she was a German shepard! Ha as if lol! (nothing against the bread of course)

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  2012_07_059523_09_06
upload photo
first night at grandmas
vinny to the left and sapphira to the right

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  20120706113420
upload photo
lookin' all sorts of beautiful Smile

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  20120709210939
image host
best friends forever!

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  20120711183225
upload pictures
shes such a little diva <3

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  20120714231639
photo hosting
black and white <3

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  20120715131917
free image hosting
sapphira and I again at the reservoir. This is where we take our Sunday walks in the morning

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  20120714235848
photo hosting
she has to share my pillow with me or shes just not happy
sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  20120722122140
upload pictures

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  20120722122159
upload photo

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  20120722122238
free image hosting

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  Me_and_fura
image sharing
sapphira and i

Last edited by ashleylou on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)    sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:06 pm

Oh my goodness she is just the cutest little thing!!!
Back to top Go down
ashleylou
Teenager
Teenager
ashleylou

PostSubject: Re: sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)    sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:12 pm

Well thank you very much Smile yours are also beautiful I really like asia
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Female Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)    sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:33 pm

too cute! Smile
Back to top Go down
Demon&Dakota
Senior
Senior
Demon&Dakota

Female Join date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)    sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:47 pm

She's adorable! Smile
Back to top Go down
ashleylou
Teenager
Teenager
ashleylou

PostSubject: Re: sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)    sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:13 am

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)    sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:50 am

Glad to see a fan of the Eragon series (although I'll just pretend the last book never happened).

Welcome! She's beautiful!

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  Hailey10
Back to top Go down
ashleylou
Teenager
Teenager
ashleylou

PostSubject: Re: sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)    sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:59 am

Thank you! And honestly ive never read the Eragon series but your the second to say something about it so I think ill check them out Smile and yours are just as beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Shorty4lyfe89
Teenager
Teenager
Shorty4lyfe89

Female Join date : 2012-06-18

PostSubject: Re: sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)    sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:03 am

What a gorgeous little girl!
Back to top Go down
ashleylou
Teenager
Teenager
ashleylou

PostSubject: Re: sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)    sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:08 am

Thank you. Luna is looking pretty adorable also. Smile
Back to top Go down
ashleylou
Teenager
Teenager
ashleylou

PostSubject: Re: sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)    sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:42 am

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  374412_484764041546377_759177079_n
online photo sharing
Back to top Go down
anastasiya'smom
Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

Female Join date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Re: sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)    sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:35 am

She is adorable!
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler
Puppy
Puppy
DarkWolfProwler

Female Join date : 2012-11-18

PostSubject: Re: sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)    sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:07 am

She really is beautiful. Bandit shares the pillow with me as well! I think it's so sweet!
Back to top Go down
ashleylou
Teenager
Teenager
ashleylou

PostSubject: Re: sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)    sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:55 pm

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  WP_20121124_001
upload
every huskies signature sleeping position
Back to top Go down
ashleylou
Teenager
Teenager
ashleylou

PostSubject: Re: sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)    sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:09 pm

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  WP_20121124_005
picture sharing
enjoying the little bit of snow coming down
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler
Puppy
Puppy
DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)    sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Gosh, I hope Rebel grows up to be as beautiful as your Sapphira!
Back to top Go down
ashleylou
Teenager
Teenager
ashleylou

PostSubject: Re: sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)    sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:59 pm

Aww thank you so much, she's 7 1/2 months so she's not fully grown just yet I'm hoping shell get a bit bigger actually, when she was little she got parvo and that stunted her growth alot... How old is bandit though he looks like a pretty big boy and handsome at that :-)
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)    sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:14 pm

She's so pretty! Sophie's name was supposed to be sapphira but it took too much effort to yell out the door. So we shortened it to Sophie.
Back to top Go down
ashleylou
Teenager
Teenager
ashleylou

PostSubject: Re: sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)    sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:59 pm

Thanks! Yeah my bf calls her that sometimes but I prefer to call her feara for short. Either way she only comes when she wants lol so what part of Ohio do you live in?
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)    sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:06 am

Around the Dayton area
Back to top Go down
dragonthewhitedread
Teenager
Teenager
dragonthewhitedread

Male Join date : 2012-10-30

PostSubject: Re: sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)    sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:25 am

She's beautiful.. Looks a lot like my Dragon.. At least the puppy pics do lol he isn't grown up yet! And the ones with her layed out with her legs and feet in the air is exactly what Dragon does! He loves to sleep like that haha.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler
Puppy
Puppy
DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)    sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:59 am

Bandit will be 3 on February 17! Thank you! He's very handsome. He's always getting compliments at the dog park!
Back to top Go down
ashleylou
Teenager
Teenager
ashleylou

PostSubject: Re: sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)    sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:39 am

dragonthewhitedread wrote:
She's beautiful.. Looks a lot like my Dragon.. At least the puppy pics do lol he isn't grown up yet! And the ones with her layed out with her legs and feet in the air is exactly what Dragon does! He loves to sleep like that haha.
i love that name dragon, it fits him he sort of looks like a little dragon (:
Back to top Go down
ashleylou
Teenager
Teenager
ashleylou

PostSubject: Re: sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)    sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:39 am

DarkWolfProwler wrote:
Bandit will be 3 on February 17! Thank you! He's very handsome. He's always getting compliments at the dog park!
is he a wooly?
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler
Puppy
Puppy
DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)    sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:42 am

I don't believe so since his fur... well it's not super long like woolies...

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  DSC_0277
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)    sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)  Empty

Back to top Go down

sapphiras scrapbook updated (updated pics and some from hocking hills!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next