It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Update on Rodney!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jaxypooh
Teenager
Teenager
jaxypooh

Female Join date : 2010-01-13

Update on Rodney! Empty
PostSubject: Update on Rodney!   Update on Rodney! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:09 pm

Rodney has been with us for a week now and he is doing great! He is such a good dog and pretty calm for a husky. We took him to my mother in laws where there were three other dogs and he layed great... He is doing awesome with the kiddos and really good around the baby.

Rodney on his first car ride to the toy store!
Update on Rodney! Dsc02311

Lazy Eater!
Update on Rodney! Dsc02312

Just Relaxin!
Update on Rodney! Dsc02313

Rodney playing with the kids!
Update on Rodney! Dsc02314

He wanted to get those balls! He loves to play with balls like a cat!
Update on Rodney! Dsc02315

On the way to his play date at Grandmas!
Update on Rodney! Dsc02316

On the way home from Grandma!
Update on Rodney! Dsc02317
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

Update on Rodney! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Rodney!   Update on Rodney! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:16 pm

Thanks so much for these pictures! He looks like he fits in so well with your family Smile His mask is so striking! Smile I LOVE the lazy eater picture! That's just hysterical!! Koda plays with balls like cats too Razz

Update on Rodney! Hailey10
Back to top Go down
mcdlabs
Puppy
Puppy
mcdlabs

Male Join date : 2010-01-22

Update on Rodney! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Rodney!   Update on Rodney! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:24 pm

thats such a striking red. He looks really nice. Huskys just look so regal don't they
Back to top Go down
http://www.mcdlabs.com/BWS
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

Update on Rodney! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Rodney!   Update on Rodney! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:20 pm

oh i just love the white line on the back of his head! so happy he is fitting in with your family!

The Gentleman

Male Join date : 2009-06-16

Update on Rodney! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Rodney!   Update on Rodney! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:03 pm

This is a sweet story all around.
Back to top Go down
firefighterchik04
Teenager
Teenager
firefighterchik04

Female Join date : 2009-12-08

Update on Rodney! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Rodney!   Update on Rodney! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:56 pm

im so glad you were able to take him h ome! he looks great and interacting well with the kids! great pics!
Back to top Go down
amykmac
Adult
Adult
amykmac

Female Join date : 2009-11-06

Update on Rodney! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Rodney!   Update on Rodney! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:00 pm

Congrats on the new addition! And, I too, love the reds! Haven't personally come across too many Red males....He's so cute! And, I agree, there is something about a husky that makes one think of regalness (if that's a word)
Back to top Go down
jaxypooh
Teenager
Teenager
jaxypooh

Update on Rodney! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Rodney!   Update on Rodney! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Rodney found this ball of Callis and he thinks it is his! Think he likes it because it sounds like a rattle!!

Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Update on Rodney! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Rodney!   Update on Rodney! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:34 pm

LOL- awesome!

Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Update on Rodney! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Rodney!   Update on Rodney! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:41 pm

thats funny, its like at the end hes thinking are you watching me? well fine then im done playing!

Teenager
Teenager
BONFIRE HUSKIES

Male Join date : 2009-12-04

Update on Rodney! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Rodney!   Update on Rodney! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:43 pm

HAHA he stopped and was like huh are you taping me Razz
Back to top Go down
amykmac
Adult
Adult
amykmac

Female Join date : 2009-11-06

Update on Rodney! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Rodney!   Update on Rodney! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:03 pm

What a riot!
Back to top Go down
firefighterchik04
Teenager
Teenager
firefighterchik04

Update on Rodney! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Rodney!   Update on Rodney! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:21 am

i loved this! made my day!
Back to top Go down
mcdlabs
Puppy
Puppy
mcdlabs

Male Join date : 2010-01-22

Update on Rodney! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Rodney!   Update on Rodney! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:58 am

THAT! was great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mcdlabs.com/BWS
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

Update on Rodney! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Rodney!   Update on Rodney! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:19 pm

lol! The end of that vid was so... HUSKY! haha glad he's doing so well! Keep those pics coming!
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Update on Rodney! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Rodney!   Update on Rodney! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:29 pm

LMAO- I keep watching this... it makes my morning. Thanks so much for sharing, seriously... anytime I need to laugh I will watch this. Smile The end seriously makes me LOL.

Back to top Go down
jaxypooh
Teenager
Teenager
jaxypooh

Update on Rodney! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Rodney!   Update on Rodney! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:35 pm

I love it to... You know Jax ate everything under the sun and he was just starting to grow out if since he turned 2 in Dec... People couldn't believe we wanted another husky after everything Jax ruined.. They just don't understand the husky personality is like no other dog...

We had to pause the TV last night to watch Rodney,he was cracking us up. I wished I had the camera but I knew if I got up to get it he would of followed.
He was on his back and it looked like he was swimming... He kept doing it.. Then we called his name and his expression was priceless..
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Update on Rodney! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Rodney!   Update on Rodney! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:13 pm

was he dreaming? ours will do that sometimes when they are sleeping.

Teenager
Teenager
jaxypooh

Update on Rodney! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Rodney!   Update on Rodney! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:11 pm

Nope... wide awake...Hes a nut!
Back to top Go down
jaxypooh
Teenager
Teenager
jaxypooh

Update on Rodney! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Rodney!   Update on Rodney! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:35 pm

Happy Belated Birthday to Rodney!! I forgot about it yesterday :-(.. Oooopsss!!!
He is 1 yr old now... bounce
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Update on Rodney! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Rodney!   Update on Rodney! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:38 pm

YAY Rodney! Happy birthday Smile (Don't worry- I always forget Koda's Sad )

Back to top Go down
jaxypooh
Teenager
Teenager
jaxypooh

Update on Rodney! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Rodney!   Update on Rodney! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:46 pm

I'm really enjoying him.. He is getting allot better with us. When I give the baby a bath he sits with me then he follows me to her room and lays by me while I get her dressed. I'm starting to feel loved by him. Ha!!!! He is still really scared of people though.. The other day I took him for a walk and he was scared of this little bitty dog that came to the end of it's driveway. ha!
Back to top Go down
firefighterchik04
Teenager
Teenager
firefighterchik04

Update on Rodney! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Rodney!   Update on Rodney! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:42 pm

Happy late Birthday Rodney!! I'm glad to hear he is adapting well! Sniper does the same thing...she sits by the tub while bathing our daughter then sits next to use while we lotion up and get dressed for bed....its so sweet!
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Update on Rodney! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Rodney!   Update on Rodney! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:50 pm

My two are my shadows. I go anywhere, laundry, kitchen, bedroom, they are right behind me and lay down if I stay somewhere "too long." Smile It never goes away!

Back to top Go down
jaxypooh
Teenager
Teenager
jaxypooh

Update on Rodney! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Rodney!   Update on Rodney! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:05 pm

I guess its a husky thing... Jax did it also. That's what I love about Huskies... Great family dogs... ALLOT of energy but great family dogs! ha...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Update on Rodney! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Rodney!   Update on Rodney! Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on Rodney!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next