It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Rodney and Nikos scrapbook!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jaxypooh
Teenager
Teenager
jaxypooh

Female Join date : 2010-01-13

Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! Empty
PostSubject: Rodney and Nikos scrapbook!   Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:09 am

This is Nikos first day with us and so far so good! Rodney is 1 and Niko will be 4 in August so Niko is a little more laid back than Rodney!

Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! Dsc02515

Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! Dsc02517

Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! Dsc02518

Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! Dsc02519

Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! Dsc02520

Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! Dsc02521
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Rodney and Nikos scrapbook!   Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:38 am

Oh my goodness! You have such handsome huskies! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see how they grow together. Niko is SO handsome Smile

Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! Hailey10
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Rodney and Nikos scrapbook!   Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:57 am

Ahh it's multiple husky disorder! I guess it's contagious Smile we all share the disease happily! They look very much at home.
Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

Male Join date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Rodney and Nikos scrapbook!   Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:00 pm

C'mon! ¿Who in the hell gave a negative treat for that post?

Looks like Niko is a perfect match! I'm just wondering if once they both get comfortable, they test your limits at the same time.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Rodney and Nikos scrapbook!   Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:32 pm

So happy for you all! Niko does look at home! don't worry about the age to much sierra is 7 and Jack is 2 but you would never guess she is that old! once they get settled in together I'm SURE you will have some great stories to tell!!! and some fun fighting/play matches to watch. is that cord always running across your living room? it's funny after you made that old man comment about Rodney I so see it in these pictures!

Teenager
Teenager
jaxypooh

PostSubject: Re: Rodney and Nikos scrapbook!   Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:37 pm

They play really well together and when Niko is tired he lays and Rodney will go lay down and every once in a while Rodney gets up and walks by to see if hes ready to play again and if not he goes and lays back down. ;-) Rodney looks happier!
They did well at night to. Rodney slept in my closet on his blanket where he always sleeps and niko slept on the floor at the end of our bed. They made it all night quietly!

That cord is the vacuum. I was vacuuming and they were outside and I let them back in and they came in and laid down... So no its not always out :-)
Back to top Go down
jaxypooh
Teenager
Teenager
jaxypooh

PostSubject: Re: Rodney and Nikos scrapbook!   Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:41 pm

Ok where do you see a negative treat? I'm not sure how the treats work..

I'm sure they will test me from time to time but I have two capable boys to take them for a walk, I have a nice size two story house and the each have their own crate so I can seperate them if I need a break :-) Last night they kept playing in the house and the baby was playing in the living room so I put them in the kitchen with the gate up and they went and laid down...
Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Rodney and Nikos scrapbook!   Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:44 pm

It's in the upper right corner of each post. The little '+', and '-' add or subtract treats. Red means negative, and green means positive. Maybe someone just screwed up.
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: Rodney and Nikos scrapbook!   Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:53 pm

jaxypooh wrote:
They did well at night to. Rodney slept in my closet on his blanket where he always sleeps and niko slept on the floor at the end of our bed. They made it all night quietly!
TOO funny! That's exactly where Koda and Hailey sleep. Koda is at the end of the bed and Hailey is in the closet! LOL.

Back to top Go down
jaxypooh
Teenager
Teenager
jaxypooh

PostSubject: Re: Rodney and Nikos scrapbook!   Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:18 pm

AT LUNCH WE JUST TOOK THE BOYS :-) TO PETSMART AND RODNEY IS AT A WHOOPING 45 LBS NOW AND NIKO IS 60 LBS. THEN WE TOOK THEM FOR A NICE WALK AT THE PARK BY MY WORK.
ITS BEAUTIFUL IN HOUSTON TODAY. BREEZY, SUNNY AND 70 DEGREES!!!!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Rodney and Nikos scrapbook!   Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:35 pm

we are clost to 60 today, what a fun dog lunch! our bathroom and closet doors are close at night! not sure the dogs like the closet any way as im changing in the morning they will not come in with me stands at the door way and we have a nice size walk in!

Teenager
Teenager
jaxypooh

PostSubject: Re: Rodney and Nikos scrapbook!   Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:33 pm

THE BOYS WAITING FOR A TREAT!

Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! Dsc02522
Back to top Go down
jaxypooh
Teenager
Teenager
jaxypooh

PostSubject: Re: Rodney and Nikos scrapbook!   Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:33 pm

Nothing great just a little video!

Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Rodney and Nikos scrapbook!   Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:39 am

HA! That's the kind of torture I use on mine. Pretty sure Niko is about to eat through the wall and walk himself. ¿Is that Husky quality work on the wall there?
Back to top Go down
firefighterchik04
Teenager
Teenager
firefighterchik04

Female Join date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Rodney and Nikos scrapbook!   Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:03 am

too cute!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Rodney and Nikos scrapbook!   Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:01 pm

i can't get enought of Rodney!!!! and Niko is a talker as well, love the video!

Teenager
Teenager
jaxypooh

PostSubject: Re: Rodney and Nikos scrapbook!   Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:32 pm

harrise wrote:
HA! That's the kind of torture I use on mine. Pretty sure Niko is about to eat through the wall and walk himself. ¿Is that Husky quality work on the wall there?

Well my husband started it by mopping and knocked the chair down and it dented the wall. Jax decided he would start eating the sheetrock to make it nice and big and pretty for us. Niko is a talker only when there is something he wants.. Mostly when we are eating and he starts begging. That is when he starts saying " I love you" at least that's what it sounds like hes saying...

They are doing so well together. Like best friends reunited... :-)
Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Rodney and Nikos scrapbook!   Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:43 am

jaxypooh wrote:
That is when he starts saying " I love you" at least that's what it sounds like hes saying...

Heh, Ridik sounds like he's saying "mom! mawm mahm! mom!" when he wants something.
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: Rodney and Nikos scrapbook!   Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:14 pm

TOO CUTE! They DO look like "brothers from another mother!" (I love that saying....) I'm SO glad you all found the perfect fit for Rodney AND Niko Smile I love them!

Back to top Go down
jaxypooh
Teenager
Teenager
jaxypooh

PostSubject: Family Picture!   Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:45 pm

Just an updated Family picture! Wish I could of had the dogs in the photo!

Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! Dsc02711
Back to top Go down
rorygm
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Rodney and Nikos scrapbook!   Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Hey Christine, I was just checking in to see new pictures. What a pretty (all the girls) and handsome (all the men) family. Debbie
Back to top Go down
jaxypooh
Teenager
Teenager
jaxypooh

PostSubject: Re: Rodney and Nikos scrapbook!   Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:19 pm

Thanks Debbie. Ill try to get some news ones up this week for you!! Rodney is a hoot. Totally different since we have Niko but he is a mommas boy. Goes with me everywhere and lays on my feet!
So happy to have him and he is doing great with the kids. Had a couple little incidents when the kids had some friends over and they got to rowdy but hes working on it.
Back to top Go down
jaxypooh
Teenager
Teenager
jaxypooh

PostSubject: Re: Rodney and Nikos scrapbook!   Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:15 pm

Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! Puppie10

Rodney & Niko 7/6/2010.

Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! Puppie11
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Rodney and Nikos scrapbook!   Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:43 pm

ahhh they are both looking so good and healthy! Nikos head looks so long in the 2nd pic. and all i think when i see Rodney is old man and then my boy jack, i wish we could get them together, it would be so cool!. have you started to see them shed there shell and start acting more like them selves now that you have had them together for a few months?

Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: Rodney and Nikos scrapbook!   Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:08 pm

They're so handsome! I'm so glad that they found such a happy home with you guys Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rodney and Nikos scrapbook!   Rodney and Nikos scrapbook! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rodney and Nikos scrapbook!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next