It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AndongPear
Newborn
Newborn
AndongPear

Male Join date : 2012-11-20

huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) Empty
PostSubject: Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)   huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:59 am

Here's my female husky, Raven. We're from the tropical paradise that is the Philippines! (Yes, there are tons of huskies here, surprise! lol)
She's currently 5 and a half months old and full of springy, bouncy energy! Smile I'll update this thread as often as I can. Smile
At 1.5 months (photo taken by the breeder)
huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) 58219810
At two months
huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) 53161810
At three months
huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) Photo_10
At 5 months
huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) Photo_11
huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) P1110210
At 5 and 1/2 months (sorry, I couldn't resist!)
huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) P1120210

Last edited by AndongPear on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)   huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:26 am

Awh shes gorgeous, welcome <3
Back to top Go down
yulia86
Puppy
Puppy
yulia86

Female Join date : 2012-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)   huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:16 pm

She is gorgeus and Raven is a beautiful name Smile
Back to top Go down
AndongPear
Newborn
Newborn
AndongPear

PostSubject: Re: Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)   huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:20 pm

@Mobezilla: Aww thank you! :3 , your pup is cute, too! I like her eyes Smile
@yulia86: Raven sleeps like that (on her back), too! Haha thank you! Smile
Here she is today, photos were taken just a few minutes ago, after our nightly walk: Razz
huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) P1120211
Yes, I love taking pictures of my dogs lol. Not very handy with the camera though No
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)   huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:23 pm

The pictures are great, but I'm guessing you scaled them down to be that small? Try only scaling them to 500 px wide and whatever height matches that, the pictures won't be too big but they'll still be pretty good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AndongPear
Newborn
Newborn
AndongPear

PostSubject: Re: Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)   huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:31 pm

Thanks for the tip! Smile Yeah I did scale them down, and some were taken with my MacBook's webcam lol
Back to top Go down
GalacticPup
Puppy
Puppy
GalacticPup

Female Join date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)   huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:24 pm

Such a sweet looking puppy! To be honest, before I opened the thread, I was expecting her to be black & white, considering her name is Raven! Anyway, I love the name and I bet she is going to mature into a gorgeous husky lady!
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)   huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:10 pm

Where in the PI are you located? My wife will be going home to the Philippines (Manila/Bulacan) next week for a family wedding & long over due vacation, then I'll meet up with her later in Hong Kong.
Back to top Go down
AndongPear
Newborn
Newborn
AndongPear

PostSubject: Re: Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)   huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:21 am

@GalacticPup
Yes, she is sweet! I always get a good husky bath (lots o' licking) from her when I get home, haha! Yeah, about the name, the breeder named her Raven because her coat was uber dark when she was born. It turned a lighter shade of gray after a few days, but the name stuck Smile

@Here4ThePics
I'm from Manila! I suggest you go visit the 'natural' attractions here, the metro's a pretty drab place, to be honest, unless you know where to go Wink But I love it still. Have an awesome week! Smile

An update, Raven acquired this nasty looking cut from I-don't-know-where Sad I was hoping it would dry up, as I cleaned it with a gentle antiseptic for a couple of days, but I guess she scratched it earlier today and it started bleeding again Sad Bringing her to the vet first thing tomorrow, maybe get a dog cone on her or something until the bleeding stops.
huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) P1120310
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler
Puppy
Puppy
DarkWolfProwler

Female Join date : 2012-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)   huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:44 am

She is really pretty! I hope she's alright and it's not too bad!
Back to top Go down
AndongPear
Newborn
Newborn
AndongPear

PostSubject: Re: Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)   huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:23 am

Thanks @DarkWolfProwler! The vet concluded that it might be a zinc deficiency thing, so it might go away with time and some supplements Smile The wound's dried up quite nicely but it left a bald spot Sad

Anyway, we just got home today from a trip to Tagaytay (a high-altitude area here in the Philippines with cold weather). She absolutely enjoyed the coolness of the breeze, it's as if the ancient husky blood awoke in her lol. She absolutely hated the car ride though
huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) Tagayt11
Back to top Go down
AndongPear
Newborn
Newborn
AndongPear

PostSubject: Re: Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)   huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:53 am

Pardon the dirty clothes, this was taken after going to the gym and jogging with Raven! lol she doesn't seem to get tired at all haha huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) Photo_12
Back to top Go down
AndongPear
Newborn
Newborn
AndongPear

PostSubject: Re: Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)   huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:44 am

Her wound's dried up completely and hair's starting to grow back, after supplementing her diet with Omega fatty acids and zinc Smile I also just shifted to Orijen, a premium brand dog food, from her former dog food, and she absolutely loves it. People have been commenting a few months back how thin she looked, and, well, she's started to gain some weight.
huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) P1130110huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) P1130111huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) P1130112
With Bono, the ferocious Mexicano
huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) P1130113
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)   huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:58 am

She is beautiful. She is looking good.
Back to top Go down
AndongPear
Newborn
Newborn
AndongPear

PostSubject: Re: Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)   huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:37 pm

ljelgin wrote:
She is beautiful. She is looking good.
Thank you, kind madam! You have nice looking huskies yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)   huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:43 pm

She's gorgeous and looks like a sweetie pie.
Back to top Go down
capblossoms
Teenager
Teenager
capblossoms

Female Join date : 2011-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)   huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:27 pm

She's beautiful! She reminds me of my first husky, Sheena.
Back to top Go down
AndongPear
Newborn
Newborn
AndongPear

PostSubject: Re: Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)   huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:11 am

Thanks for the compliments, everyone! Here's a pic of us a few days ago. She hated the hat lol
huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) Christ10
Sorry, it's another bad webcam shot.. Happy holidays, everyone!
Back to top Go down
AndongPear
Newborn
Newborn
AndongPear

PostSubject: Re: Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)   huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:29 pm

Some recent photos, at 7 months of age
huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) Img_0110
huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) Img_0111huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) Img_0112
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)   huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:31 pm

Ooh I love her markings!
Back to top Go down
AndongPear
Newborn
Newborn
AndongPear

PostSubject: Re: Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)   huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:31 pm

@Rocio_Caballero thank you! Smile Just one of the many reasons I find huskies beautiful.
huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) 2013-010
huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) 2013-011
huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) 2013-012
A recent addition to the family! Everyone, meet Erika Smile They're getting along quite well.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)   huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:38 pm

Oh goodness...Those pictures are great I love you
Back to top Go down
AndongPear
Newborn
Newborn
AndongPear

PostSubject: Re: Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)   huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:53 pm

@Dot: Thank you! Here are a couple more shots of Raven Very Happy
P.S. That's my Chihuahua's bed, that's why it's so tiny Razz
huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) 2013-013
huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) 2013-015
Back to top Go down
KibaHope
Teenager
Teenager
KibaHope

Female Join date : 2012-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)   huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:59 pm

awww so CUTE!
Back to top Go down
Ryan-5555
Newborn
Newborn
Ryan-5555

Male Join date : 2013-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)   huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:06 am

Shes absolutely gorgeous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)   huskies - Raven and Erika, My Huskies :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Raven and Erika, My Huskies :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next