It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Seattle Area Huskies!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:55 pm

Sorry for all the photos, there were a lot to choose from..
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 Sh4d6L0
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 3kuT9ly
Being a bully..
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 BLvJocL
Lol..
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 XqHNgmb
The only puppy with the balls to swim today.
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 Rzgv1vj
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 M27VZnC
Leading the pack.
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 PilF8VU
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 Io4PSJ7
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 10Vno9n
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 14I8aRj
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 2B3tsLl
Arya is super fast.
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 ER8GTuw
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

Male Join date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:10 pm

Thanks Rhia and Zach it was so fun Smile All around great Husky day. The pics are beautiful. I was so happy that Link got to paddling in the water.....and I got to fall in myself.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.k9convergencetraining.com
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:11 pm

Arya's big smile photo is too much, so cute.
Back to top Go down
Aryaowner
Puppy
Puppy
Aryaowner

Male Join date : 2012-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:02 am

Great pictures, so glad we got the pups together today. Arya is tuckered and has been sleeping all afternoon. Spay should be happening within the next week or so. So nice she is all healed up she will be ready for some more play time.
Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:30 am

Looks like everyone had a great time at the park yesterday, but I'd like to give a friendly reminder about taking very young puppies to dog parks. First off, most parks have age limits which I have never seen younger than 4 months. This is to protect the puppies. I don't think Link or any other Husky would have too many issues being manhandled by other dogs, but at 3 months old he's not had all of his vaccinations yet. Seattle had a HUGE Parvo outbreak this past winter, and Parvo lingers for a long time in the soil. I have a good friend who lost a pup to Parvo (they live in Sacramento) a few months ago, and it's a horrible disease. It might be best to wait until Link is fully vaccinated to let him run around in a park again.

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:25 pm

Noted, thanks for the warning.
Back to top Go down
Ashtonjarrett
Puppy
Puppy
Ashtonjarrett

Male Join date : 2013-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:44 pm

Two weeks until Baron and I are Seattle side! Looks like we found a place in Lake City for the time being
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:58 am

Awesome! We're looking forward to meeting you and Baron. Hopefully the big move is easy on him.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:55 am

Yeah, please keep us posted on when you are settled and hopefully keep up with us on here so we can all meet up someplace. Link and I still need to meet all the Seattle area folks too.
Back to top Go down
K9_Eric
Adult
Adult
K9_Eric

Male Join date : 2012-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:40 am

We will be hiking Boulder River on Saturday, if anyones interested. Its 9 mi Roundtrip. Its not much elevation gain. Mixie and Soshanna did it as pups, and we take plenty of stops.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:39 pm

Is anyone free for Sunday the 28th? I'm thinking I'd be down for a dog park that day- I have finals the next morning and wrestling is absolutely the most efficient method of wearing the puppy down so I can start studying.
Also, I told Zach I'd post the pic of the girls last week, sorry I'm just getting to it.
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 UvaK24h
Back to top Go down
K9_Eric
Adult
Adult
K9_Eric

Male Join date : 2012-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:41 pm

I am down for it.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Us too.
Back to top Go down
Ashtonjarrett
Puppy
Puppy
Ashtonjarrett

Male Join date : 2013-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:59 pm

I am absolutely down for the park the 28th. I don't start work until the 29th and should be settle for the most part in my place by the 27th.
Back to top Go down
Aryaowner
Puppy
Puppy
Aryaowner

Male Join date : 2012-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:20 am

Great pic of the pups. Arya has about a week of stitches left, once they are out, I know she will be ready to run around with Everyone.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:48 pm

We are all going the 28th, yeah? How's Marymoore, or Magnusson? Or a hike......I just want swimming opportunities.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:34 pm

Magnuson, Marymoor, Luther Burbank are all good water choices.
A hike is good, as long as it's not too far away, I have studying to do. The weekend after would better, for me at least.

Zach, how's she healing up?
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

Female Join date : 2012-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:57 pm

Same park as last time? Karli and I are in...she needs a good romp!!!

Also, I was thinking about doing Wallace Falls in May if anyone is interested. If there is a day that anyone is particular to, let me know so I can ask it off from work (I have to submit my schedule for May this week) that way we can make a day of it!
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:28 pm

So what are we doing this weekend?
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:12 pm

Oh! Sorry, I didn't catch your last post. We could do Willis Tucker again, it's nice cause its in the middle. I don't want to make you go too far out of your way. I think Magnuson is about the same distance, and has water access for Link. That's another option. I don't know how crowded it gets on the weekend.
What do you all think?

May, I'd love to go on a hike. I don't know when, I guess a weekend, besides that I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:40 pm

We are down for wherever. water would be nice but is not necessary. my main goal is to meet everyone else that we haven't met yet
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:43 pm

and of course to let him play with other huskies. hearing "too bad not everyone plays like a husky" at puppy class is starting to make me feel like a terrible person all the sudden Wink
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:01 pm

lol Smile
Willis Tucker then. It's a nice park.
What time works for everyone?
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:02 pm

After 11.
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:49 am

It'll take us about an hour and a half to get there so just let us know what time! I don't mind driving, this island is a boring place, and getting off of it is great!!! I'm totally down for a hike next month. Wallace Falls is only about an hour and a half from us as well and I got a new waist leash I want to try out!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seattle Area Huskies!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next