It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Seattle Area Huskies!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
jalepeno
Senior
Senior
jalepeno

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:31 pm

Husky Backpack Invite

I don't know if any of you WA IAHT members would be interested in a husky backpack, but Bodhi and I are hiking into Camp Mystery from the Big Quilcene River on the Kitsap Peninsula the weekend of June 28-30. Date of start can be adjusted, but I have to be back in Portland by July 2nd.
This is probably going to be a two night, three day deal. Plan to hike to Marmot Pass and then up SW peak of Buckhorn as far as paws can go.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

Male Join date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:45 pm

Thanks for the invite Michael.  We have a camping trip planned that weekend already, but hopefull some other folks around here can make it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.k9convergencetraining.com
ChillyBeach
Teenager
Teenager
ChillyBeach

Male Join date : 2013-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:29 pm

wont be able to do this sunday, hopefully can make the next. Hope everyone has a good time!
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:21 am

cinnamonbits wrote:
The hubby had no issues with the 23rd so we're in!
Sunday still good? Wallace Falls?

jalepeno wrote:
Husky Backpack Invite

I don't know if any of you WA IAHT members would be interested in a husky backpack, but Bodhi and I are hiking into Camp Mystery from the Big Quilcene River on the Kitsap Peninsula the weekend of June 28-30. Date of start can be adjusted, but I have to be back in Portland by July 2nd.
This is probably going to be a two night, three day deal. Plan to hike to Marmot Pass and then up SW peak of Buckhorn as far as paws can go.
Thanks for the invite! I won't be ale to make it though Sad Sounds like a blast..
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

Female Join date : 2012-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:12 am

Sunday's still good...what time do we all wanna meet up?

Thanks for the invite Michael....sadly I work that weekend!
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:45 pm

Hmm..is noon good?

And just because I feel weird bumping the thread with like four words (three?)....
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 DSC_6230EDTc_zpsc65eac98
Awwww.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:50 pm

Ha! Dirty boy, what'd he kill??
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:57 pm

Noon is good...I'm bringing a friend of mine and her pup...Pepper isn't a husky, but she has the energy of one lol.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:09 pm

Awesome! The more the merrier Smile
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:18 pm

So Sunday was a girl's hike and man was it a lot of fun. Under the cover of the trees we didn't even get rained on!!! Karli was pooped for like a day after, it was hilarious. And we got a lot of good pictures!!

Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 IMG_1881_zpsab359cb1
Off we went
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 IMG_1883_zps5280df6a
Rapids
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 IMG_1885_zps5f5fa40d
We skipped the small falls
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 IMG_1886_zps07ccc81a
They found fresh running water lol
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 IMG_1887_zpsdb27664d
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 IMG_1892_zps4981c196
The start of our mushing team
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 IMG_1897_zps316522c5
We got them to sit on a rock
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 IMG_1902_zps79710123
And we made it to the medium falls
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 IMG_1903_zpsd8ff0edb
Until this sign, we had NO idea!!!
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 IMG_1906_zps11aba1e0
Wrestling commenced during rest time
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 IMG_1907_zps4dadb92e
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 IMG_1908_zps73fd1d00Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 IMG_1909_zps4ad79929
I thought this was a funny picture of Korra
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 IMG_1910_zps6757736a
Korra kept going exploring
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 IMG_1913_zps24c52463
BEST PHOTO EVER!!!
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 IMG_1916_zpseda722cf
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 IMG_1918_zpsdefa44ca
Hunting for something
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 IMG_1919_zpsb723a42a
Karli wants to see too lol
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 IMG_1920_zps16fbe7d6
This was sooo cute!
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 IMG_1925_zps19a20759
More running water
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 IMG_1926_zps35c40be4
Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 IMG_1927_zps3ba96de3
Of course they think standing water is better

All in all, it was a lot of fun! Can't wait for the next one!
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:15 am

Somehow I didn't catch this in latest topics, thanks for posting the pics though! Very Happy Lots of great ones.
We'll have to do another hike soon, once the weather cools down a little- Korra hasn't been up for much since it's been hot.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:15 am

When is everyone free? Let's see if we can get everyone together for a big husky meet soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
Aryaowner
Puppy
Puppy
Aryaowner

Male Join date : 2012-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:50 pm

anyone up for a hike to lake 22 tommorow? I know its short notice. Sorry bout that
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:07 am

I work at noon Sad But I'm free Friday and Sunday I think! If anyone wants to do something then.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:13 am

I work tomorrow too...ugh...and we are going on an island retreat this weekend...ugh.  

Link and us miss everyone...and Rhia, you having a job is not good for our relationship...just sayin'  No 

Once we buy a house we are gonna have to do something about this.

p.s. I finished you and Korra's charts.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:30 am

I know! It's not good for any of my relationships! And my schedule is so random.. But we just lost one person and are losing another at the end of the month :/ Booo Mad
I'm excited to see! And learn more about them!
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:03 am

I open Friday and have Sunday off so either one of those days works for us.

And next month Karli turns one and I was thinking about doing a birthday thing for her. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Awesome, let's do something Friday or Sunday! And I would love to do something for her birthday!
Back to top Go down
KCheshire
Puppy
Puppy
KCheshire

Female Join date : 2013-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:19 pm

I have a potential job offer up in Seattle, and hopefully I will be moving there before end of the year!! I love you I love Seattle and can't wait to get away from Southern California.

Is anyone here also the runner of the Meetup.com Seattle husky meetup group? We met at Pride Parade, and I had my Loki with me. If you're here, feel free to add me as a friend. Smile

Looking forward to meeting all of you!
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:28 am

She is a member, although not very active Smile She's great though, super nice. Check out Husky Huddle Malamute Mingle Washington on Facebook too, it's another meetup group- I make sure not to schedule on the 2nd Saturday, the day Zyanya's meetup is always on. And then on this thread we just hang out whenever someone proposes something and people are free!
Back to top Go down
ChillyBeach
Teenager
Teenager
ChillyBeach

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:58 pm

Friday wont work for me, but I should be able to do sunday.
Back to top Go down
Aryaowner
Puppy
Puppy
Aryaowner

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:59 am

sunday is my only day available this weekend. sucks, I hate my schedule.
@chilly do you guys live in the Lake Stevens area? we should try and get the pups together again up there or at willis tucker.
Back to top Go down
Aryaowner
Puppy
Puppy
Aryaowner

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:59 am

@chilly do you guys live in the Lake Stevens area? we should try and get the pups together again up there or at willis tucker.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:58 pm

Ok- Sunday then? What would you guys like to do?
Back to top Go down
ChillyBeach
Teenager
Teenager
ChillyBeach

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:00 pm

Aryaowner wrote:

Yep, I'm just at the north end of the lake. I'm coming off a 12 day work week so I feel your work schedule pain. Willis tucker works for me or anything other than my usual hangouts (strawberry athletic fields and cavelero hill).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Area Huskies!!!   Seattle Area Huskies!!! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seattle Area Huskies!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next