It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mink
Puppy
Puppy
Mink

Female Join date : 2013-02-06

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!]   Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:39 pm

18 Weeks old! Shocked
Weighed in at an official 31 lbs. for her rabies shot!

Pics from 17/18 weeks:

I got a baby tooth! Saw her spit something out that went "tik tik" across the floor, investigated and got myself a little baby molar. ^_^

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancebabytooth_zps7e5356af

Sleeping pics:

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancenapdoor_zps371d456c

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancepcrmnap_zpsfd96d99c

Raven decided to 'share' her bone:

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 CadanceRavensbone2_zps5274c384

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 CadanceRavensbone1_zps1e95b9f0

Helping herself to the bone and couch..

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancebonefuton_zpse2dab661

Sharing the couch with Remington:

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Remicadancecouchbone_zps8d27873d

In the yard:

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadanceyardstick_zpsb7010ef3

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadanceyard3_zps44b84fa4

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadanceyard1_zps47aa8d0c

^_^
Back to top Go down
Mink
Puppy
Puppy
Mink

PostSubject: 5 Months old!   Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:07 am

~ 5 Months old today ~ ^_^
Just shy of 34 pounds!

Some easter shenanigans of course :

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancebunny1_zpsc50fbdb5

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancebunny2_zps5ed04334

Car Ride:

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancecarride_zpsa8aa49ed

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancecarridewind_zps9af3fc51

Took her on Monday to a state park - its an old train bridge that was re-purposed as a walkway over the Hudson River:

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancewalkway1_zps14026122

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancewalkway4_zps86bcb82c

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancewalkway2_zps5ce4b951

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancewalkway6_zps89b97ea5

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancewalkway5_zps62844005

Watched a Train go by... but got frightened when it whistled! Sad

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancewalkwaytrain_zpsc0f00591

Daddy comforting her..

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancewalkwaytrainspooked_zps52f69c4c

Kisses for her daddy!
Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancewalkwaykissy_zps75c33ba3
Back to top Go down
katiesham
Adult
Adult
katiesham

Female Join date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!]   Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:25 am

She is SO cute. So big and fluffy.

Ugh. I love her. Such a happy girl. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!]   Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:42 am

She so cute and looks so happy!!
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!]   Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:20 pm

She is too precious.

Random q, but what is the harness and leash you have her on? I want something for Mishka that isn't just some plain crap from the pet store but everything is made so girly. Lol.

seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

Male Join date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!]   Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:29 pm

Wow, she is gorgeous. Such a great shade of brown/red and her eyes are like ice! She does look so happy.

That leash looks like climbing rope, eh? That's what we use for Link and I like it better than nylon. Searching for recycled rope leashes brings up a lot, and there's a company here in Seattle that makes them. PM me if you'd like and I can steer you towards one if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.k9convergencetraining.com
katiesham
Adult
Adult
katiesham

Female Join date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!]   Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:41 pm

Not to speak for her, but I believe that it's the Cesar Milan line of leashes, collars, and harnesses. I know for sure that I've seen it at Petco, but I'm not sure about Petsmart.
Back to top Go down
Mink
Puppy
Puppy
Mink

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!]   Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:52 pm

It IS indeed Ceasar Milan gear... I tried many different things with my Bichon, and loved the step-into 'V' harness...and the Dog Whisperer line is very pretty, the matching leashes are comfy too.
I'm not a Ceasar fanatic, but this gear they got right. So with Cadance we got her the Ice Blue gear since we love my Bichon's Red version, its pretty funny to see them out with matching gear lol. I did get it at Petco. It also comes in Brown with the same patterns I believe.
Back to top Go down
Mink
Puppy
Puppy
Mink

PostSubject: Overdue Update ^_^   Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:03 pm

An overdue Update: ^_^
Cadance got Spayed on May 9th and at that time was 40 pounds!
6 months old and then some now.

Pretty flowers in the yard earlier this month, before spay:

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadanceflowers4_zps7cf0fae5

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadanceflowers3_zps8c9a62da

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadanceflowers0_zps3ff36e6d

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadanceflowers2_zpsc4c13d3d

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadanceflowers1_zpsafd9914d

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadanceflowers5_zps65091ddd

Hot day, enjoying the cool tiles:

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadanceheat_zps26f6c351

Chilling out, have a nice bald belly from the spay.

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadanceheat2_zpsf03d82e9

Play in the pool perhaps??

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancepool1_zps52fa40ce

No thanks... Lol. GSD Raven thoroughly enjoyed it later.

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancepool2_zps5481441a

The Bell she rings to go out -

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancebell_zps6ca2fd9e

In the yard Today:

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancemay1_zps451d5f0e

Had a itch

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancemay2_zpsf20221fb

Chasing bugs into the taller grass:

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancemay4_zpsb36a307b

Going on safari Razz

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancemay3_zpse9f371e0

Gave GSD Raven a good race, and we thought Raven was SO fast... Shocked

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancemayraven_zps43749f5c
Back to top Go down
MyaAndI2013
Puppy
Puppy
MyaAndI2013

Female Join date : 2013-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!]   Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:10 pm

In the earlier pictures you posted, she looks so much like my Mya but now that she's getting darker no so much. But I'm thinking Mya will get darker like your Cadance. Smile
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!]   Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:54 pm

I was thinking about her a couple days ago, wondering how she's growing. Smile she's adorable!
Back to top Go down
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

Female Join date : 2012-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!]   Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:52 am

I LOVE your GSD! Do you know what lines she is from??
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/379867695570/
Mink
Puppy
Puppy
Mink

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!]   Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:02 am

thanks guys ^_^

About the GSD - unfortunately not, we Adopted her from a Shelter. She belongs to my mom who lives with us. We got her in Rockland county, NY. So I would guess maybe there's a breeder around those parts. She does seem very healthy and well-structured, though a little off in the temperament department.

A family supposedly dumped her there saying they had her crated almost 24-7 and "didn't have time for her anymore". She has issues, was very mouthy at first, tore my jeans (K9) shutzhund-style the first time I left the house and came back - still nips sometimes - and will bark in my face if she doesn't like something, like if I'm playing with Cadance and not her. She's a very nervous dog and paces in circles, even turns in tight nose-to-tail circles. She sometimes barks at guests, especially if they have a hat or something on. She almost tackled me the first winter we had her and I wore so much winter gear. We've done tons of work with her and she has improved a lot, but I know she would never fit into just any home. She is very nice to other animals though, and loves other dogs. She adores Cadance and its a relief to have Cadance help exercise some of the nervous energy out of her. Raven can be silly and goofy, and gives very light timid kisses sometimes. ^_^

I've grown up with a handful of wonderful, even-tempered GSDs and had an exemplary one myself, Raven is just our oddball girl that we're sure not many average persons would understand. I myself, wouldn't completely trust her with strangers and would have reservations about having her around children.
Back to top Go down
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

Female Join date : 2012-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!]   Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:15 am

She sounds like a BYB tried to breed working GSDs and had no clue about temperament and just threw together some dogs with decent structure and coat color. So sad when that happens. At least she is home with a family who understands her Smile.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/379867695570/
Mink
Puppy
Puppy
Mink

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!]   Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:26 am

A likely scenario, and I'm sure the joe-public family that bought her didn't really know what they were doing and locked her up a lot because she had issues they couldn't deal with, and then dumped her for whatever reason - but maybe they weren't jerks and did recognize they didn't have the willpower, time or knowledge to help her. I'm sure being abandoned made things worse too.

To the credit of the shelter, they did send her to a home to be fostered by one of their volunteers who had experience with GSDs, and we were told she had improved immensely from when they first got her.
I can't even imagine.
But they had the volunteer bring her back to the shelter so they could give him another more urgent foster, and she apparently kept pacing and barely ate for a week after, prior to us adopting her.
Back to top Go down
Mink
Puppy
Puppy
Mink

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!]   Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:04 pm

A bit overdue, but have had a crazy couple of months.. including getting Married.

Haven't had many photo opportunities... it has been SO rainy, and the past few days a humid heat wave. Taking pictures indoors usually end up using flash to which Cadance squints every single time the flash goes off Lol. Got out today and took some pics. ^_^ Still got her squinting in the sun lol

8 Months old now, 48 pounds.
She has definitely gotten darker!

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadance8m1

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadance8m2

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadance8m25

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadance8m3

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancef1

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancef3

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancef4
Back to top Go down
Mink
Puppy
Puppy
Mink

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!]   Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:10 pm

ALSO got a VIDEO of Cadance trying to make friends / talk sense into my In-Laws Chihuahua Sprocket.. who doesn't like any big dogs. He acts like he wants to attack her, but they bring his crate and he spends most of the visit time in it since he's so hostile.

The way she talks at him can be pretty funny.

Husky Vs. Chihuahua Debate
Back to top Go down
Flhuskylover
Puppy
Puppy
Flhuskylover

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!]   Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:12 pm

She is beautiful!!!! She is growing up so fast!!!
Back to top Go down
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult
eddycaaa

Female Join date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!]   Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:43 pm

Maaaw! She's turning out to be such a beauty <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericalynnrodriguez.net
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!]   Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:33 pm

She's gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Mink
Puppy
Puppy
Mink

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!]   Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:37 pm

Thanks ^_^ Some random pictures I got off my cell phone from the past few months:

After Spay:
Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Get-attachment4

I kno, I'm so cute, right?
Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Get-attachment

Hanging at a comic shop:
(She is welcomed and hangs out at 2 different comic book stores per week with us for hours at a time)
Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Get-attachment5

Taking a nap at the 2nd shop
Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Get-attachment2

Cute sleeping pose
Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Get-attachment1

Soaking up the Breeze from the front van window being open:
Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Get-attachment3
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!]   Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:07 pm

Wow they grow up so fast. She is very pretty!
Back to top Go down
MyaAndI2013
Puppy
Puppy
MyaAndI2013

Female Join date : 2013-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!]   Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:17 pm

Now that she is older, our puppies could really be twins! They look so much alike to me!! Smile

This was her yesterday in the kiddie pool.

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Mya_po13

This is her in the car yesterday.

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Mya_in10

This is just a comparison picture from 7 weeks to 6 months.

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Mya_in11

So much alike!
Back to top Go down
Mink
Puppy
Puppy
Mink

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!]   Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:40 am

That's so cool ^_^.
So.. yeah, now that the wedding madness and all that is done.. and being a little sentimental about her puppy days being numbered - I took a TON of pics recently Lol.

She is 9 months old today! O_o

Outside the comic book store next to my car - one of my other favorite things lol
Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancetek1

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancetek2

On the grassy hill in front of the plaza
Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancecurb

Comic Store pics <3

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 CadanceALT1

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 CadanceALT4

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 CadanceALT3

Relaxing..
Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancefloor1

Thinking about chewing her foot.. and noticed she's being watched..
Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancefloor2

Candy!
Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancecandy

At Work...

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadanceshop1

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadanceshop3

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadanceshop2

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadanceshop4

And, we got New Patio furniture..

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancebrzwy1

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 CampRbreezeway2

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 CampRbreezeway1

A couple Cell pics..

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Alterniverse8mo

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Work8months

AND, got some baby pics from the breeder, decided to try making this:

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancefilm

Finally, a new baby / newborn picture ^_^

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Get-attachment-1
Back to top Go down
Mink
Puppy
Puppy
Mink

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!]   Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:37 am

Princess Cadanza ~ ONE YEAR OLD!! ^_^ T_T
Weighed in at 50 Lbs a couple weeks ago. <3

Her BDay:

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 CadanceBDay1_zps6ba617bc

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Bdaybone3_zps356515e9

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 BdayAlt1_zpsdf2a00e1

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 BdayAlt4_zps47f36fdb

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 BdayAlt3_zps1bc35c7b

All tucked out...

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 BdayAlt5_zps47b5d9d8

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 BdayAlt6_zps355c297d

Got home pretty late:

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 CadanceBdayYard1_zpscac7b503

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 CadanceBdayYard2_zps2f193912

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 CadanceBdayYard3_zps5e2f2f83

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 CadanceBdayRavenrun_zps7a9ffda3

Enjoying her bone:

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancechew3_zpsbb93d3af

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancechew6_zpsae0fa350

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancechew8_zpse38a0a0f

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancechew7_zps4868baf2

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancechew4_zps71184f2a

A little something I put together, since we still have the same toy ^_^

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 CadanceageToy_zpsc4c60317

In other news, my mom adopted a kitten - that makes 4 cats in the house.
Cadance is doing great. ^_^

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Cadancen3catscouch_zps7be84a18

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 AcenCadance5_zps1ccd7397

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 AcenCadance8_zpsaa00eeef
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!]   Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Princess Cadenza's Scrapbook [Update - 1 Year Old!!]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next