It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

We still have no clue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kelli0713
Teenager
Teenager
Kelli0713

Female Join date : 2013-02-16

We still have no clue Empty
PostSubject: We still have no clue   We still have no clue EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:21 pm

Couple new pictures. We still have no clue who to pick, but the puppy with the white face sure does have "pick me" eyes!

We still have no clue PicMonkeyCollage
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: We still have no clue   We still have no clue EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:08 pm

Both are adorable! I personally like darker masks but the one with the open mask has some cute freckles!
Back to top Go down
Kelli0713
Teenager
Teenager
Kelli0713

PostSubject: Re: We still have no clue   We still have no clue EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:12 pm

My favorite has been the one with the darker face, she has really neat eyes too. One is brown and the other is half brown and half blue. I just keep getting drawn in by those blue eyes. I thought I was lucky since we get first pick but now I'm not so sure. lol
Back to top Go down
GingerDog
Puppy
Puppy
GingerDog

Female Join date : 2013-02-03

PostSubject: Re: We still have no clue   We still have no clue EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:13 pm

I like the top one, too. I like markings on the face better than an open mask, but that's just me. Both are ADORABLE!! Makes me want another puppy, until I think about actually having another puppy...
Back to top Go down
Kelli0713
Teenager
Teenager
Kelli0713

PostSubject: Re: We still have no clue   We still have no clue EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:18 pm

I wish I could have them both, would be so much easier that way.
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: We still have no clue   We still have no clue EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:06 am

Aww, i really like the one with the open face and i'm usually not one for open faces. (sorry Sophie, Maya. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Female Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: We still have no clue   We still have no clue EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:08 am

Really cute puppies. I'm partial to the top right hand puppy Smile
Back to top Go down
soul embrace
Teenager
Teenager
soul embrace

Male Join date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: We still have no clue   We still have no clue EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:19 am

i like them both but really like the rings around the eyes of the open face one. my maya has an open face and she has rings around her eyes and one is bigger than the other
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

Male Join date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: We still have no clue   We still have no clue EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:47 am

I like the bottom one, she is more unique looking, as in she looks like she has shiners, or black eyes! Not that cliche mask thingy, ha Smile She stands out more to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.k9convergencetraining.com
HuskyMom09
Senior
Senior
HuskyMom09

Female Join date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: We still have no clue   We still have no clue EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:57 am

Which one is better structurally?
Back to top Go down
http://www.keahisiberianhuskies.com
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: We still have no clue   We still have no clue EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:07 am

I'm a sucker for eyebrows, but maybe I'm biased too Smile I do really love the freckles!
How were their personalities?
Back to top Go down
Kelli0713
Teenager
Teenager
Kelli0713

PostSubject: Re: We still have no clue   We still have no clue EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:26 am

Dot wrote:
I'm a sucker for eyebrows, but maybe I'm biased too Smile I do really love the freckles!
How were their personalities?

We haven't met them yet so I'm not sure. Kathy did say that the one with the eye brows is pretty shy and the other is a little more outgoing.
Back to top Go down
KibaHope
Teenager
Teenager
KibaHope

Female Join date : 2012-11-05

PostSubject: Re: We still have no clue   We still have no clue EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:18 am

they are both so cute!

Last edited by KibaHope on Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KibaHope
Teenager
Teenager
KibaHope

Female Join date : 2012-11-05

PostSubject: Re: We still have no clue   We still have no clue EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:18 am

i like an open face but that's just me Smile I bet you'll be able to make up your mind when you meet them. We got first pick when we picked Kiba and i knew when i met her that i wanted the puppy who had a specific personality (see link for test)

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-test-a-puppys-temperament.html

obviously everyones looking for something different in their puppy but small "tests" can help you figure out what their personality is like. It's not 100% accurate and there's several versions of it out there but it seemed to work for us. We picked a very friendly sweet girl .good luck!

Back to top Go down
tiffany
Teenager
Teenager

Female Join date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: We still have no clue   We still have no clue EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:45 am

after personality/structure, you do have remember that the mask they have today, will probably be totally different in a year. the more open faced now may keep those freckles, but more than likely those eye patches will fade. the same could happen with the pup with the more formed mask, it can get darker and stay, but most of the ones i have seen have faded with time as well to an almost open face.
Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: We still have no clue   We still have no clue EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:50 am

So tough to choose, we just had first pick for our new puppy Loki, so I know what you mean. I like them both btw, Balon has googles that most said would fade and he still has them! Go with your heart!
Back to top Go down
Keyda81
Adult
Adult
Keyda81

Female Join date : 2012-09-24

PostSubject: Re: We still have no clue   We still have no clue EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:01 pm

Kelli0713 wrote:
My favorite has been the one with the darker face, she has really neat eyes too. One is brown and the other is half brown and half blue. I just keep getting drawn in by those blue eyes. I thought I was lucky since we get first pick but now I'm not so sure. lol

Lucian has a parti eye too. I think that's what it's called, lol. His left eye has a small area on the bottom that is brown. It's just one of the things I love about him. I didn't even know it was there until we picked him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We still have no clue   We still have no clue Empty

Back to top Go down

We still have no clue

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1