It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

Female Join date : 2013-05-26

Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 12:36 pm

Why am I just seeing this thread!? I love all white huskies!!!
Back to top Go down
cameronmayers
Newborn
Newborn
cameronmayers

Male Join date : 2013-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:48 pm

Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 Img_0916

Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 Img_0917

This is Obi! He's right at six months. When we were first looking for a husky we of course had the black and white kind in mind, but we weren't really particular. I thought, "All white? Sure why not!" I didn't think it was all that weird at all. But in public, everyone always fawns and goes nuts over him! They are always taken aback by the fact that he's a thoroughbred, pure white Siberian Husky. When he was smaller, he used to get white german Shepard a lot, because his ears were so big. But his eyes always gave him away.
Back to top Go down
DanielleCortez
Teenager
Teenager
DanielleCortez

Female Join date : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:39 pm

5woofs wrote:
Reds are my least favorite color.
DAMN IT
Back to top Go down
http://www.wesatonashoreline.wordpress.com
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:30 pm

DanielleCortez wrote:

5woofs wrote:
Reds are my least favorite color.
DAMN IT
Reds are my second favorite, but whites are 1st Smile love my Okami!
Back to top Go down
DanielleCortez
Teenager
Teenager
DanielleCortez

Female Join date : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:00 pm

lol, I'm kidding. I was partial to grey huskies until I got my red. Now red's the best. haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wesatonashoreline.wordpress.com
Bane
Puppy
Puppy
Bane

Female Join date : 2013-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:25 pm

My husband wants a white husky so bad. Someone in our area is trying to rehome their white female with blue eyes. They want $400.00 for her, or they are taking her to the SPCA this Friday. :/ Really beautiful dog, and she's only six months old. Now that we're no longer in the condo, we have the space, but just aren't sure if we want a third husky!

Beautiful dogs though! We have an agouti, and white, with blue eyes (Bane), and Willow, a red, and white with amber eyes.
Back to top Go down
moto1087
Teenager
Teenager
moto1087

Male Join date : 2013-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:23 am

[img]Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 13839811[/img]

figured i would add a photo of rikku to the all white thread...(although she has a little cream color on her ears)
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:52 pm

White huskies! Very Happy

I tell you, when if I get another husky it's either going to be a red or white one, and if it's a white female then I'm going to call it Amaterasu and put red markings on it for Halloween. >:} (Yes, I'm that kind of person. Razz )

Then again Agouti, Wolf Gray, and Gray/White are nice too. But pure white huskies are awesome. :3
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:59 pm

Rikku is such a ham
Back to top Go down
HuskyMom09
Senior
Senior
HuskyMom09

Female Join date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 6:50 pm

Well after losing our white pick to the co-breeder a year ago- life took a turn and put her back in our lives! Her name was Skye, but we've decided a new name for a new start in life. She is now Rogue-

When we first met her
Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 1454827_10151975046561590_687483956_n

Now that she's back in our lives-
Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 1450868_10151975056461590_35696025_nPure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 1471091_10151975056546590_943214969_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.keahisiberianhuskies.com
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:20 am

AMB wrote:
White huskies! Very Happy

I tell you, when if I get another husky it's either going to be a red or white one, and if it's a white female then I'm going to call it Amaterasu and put red markings on it for Halloween. >:} (Yes, I'm that kind of person. Razz)

Then again Agouti, Wolf Gray, and Gray/White are nice too. But pure white huskies are awesome. :3
Ha ha, you want one of each, just like me. Smile I still want Husker.
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:11 pm

Yeah pretty much, one of each sounds good. xD
Back to top Go down
jrkujak
Puppy
Puppy
jrkujak

Female Join date : 2012-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 11:39 pm

Heres one of nike from last summer Smile

Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 410
Back to top Go down
BrbSavingHyrule
Newborn
Newborn
BrbSavingHyrule

Male Join date : 2013-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:59 am

I'm definitly a fan of the all white. I will be picking mine up this coming Saturday so I'm super excited about it. Solid white with blue eyes is what I had been specifically looking for. I'm trying to get them to send me a few pictures to post to the site tonight, if I do get them I'll post ASAP. :3
Back to top Go down
kobi269
Newborn
Newborn
kobi269

Male Join date : 2013-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:32 am

Thought I would throw some of Kobi in here lol.

Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 704514_494809797208087_857161733_o

Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 1077097_604842886204777_5069179_o

Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 1465348_657465897609142_1378654960_n
Back to top Go down
BrbSavingHyrule
Newborn
Newborn
BrbSavingHyrule

Male Join date : 2013-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:25 pm

Daaaw :3
Back to top Go down
TheBadGuppy
Teenager
Teenager
TheBadGuppy

Female Join date : 2013-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:15 pm

Hello! So I was wondering if any of you white-husky owners have noticed this on your husky? Gus's nose was all black in the summer. VERY black. But it's slowly turning pink in the winter now. I know that huskies sometimes get a snow nose, but from what i've read, snow nose is like a stripe down the middle of the nose. Gus's nose is pretty evenly pink now. I've attached a timeline picture! So i was wondering if maybe this is a white dog thing?

Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 Gus-sn10
Back to top Go down
techigirl78
Adult
Adult
techigirl78

Female Join date : 2013-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:16 pm

Loki's nose is pink, but around his eyes is pink as well. It has been that way since I got him in June.
Back to top Go down
moto1087
Teenager
Teenager
moto1087

Male Join date : 2013-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:30 am

rikkus nose turned pink this winter, her nose was also black , its just snow nose...
Back to top Go down
NicciFett
Puppy
Puppy
NicciFett

Female Join date : 2013-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 12:27 pm

ohhhhh!! precious faces, I have an all white and I am in the process of rescuing one! lol I just posted this image into one of my personal threads where My little girl Sif decided she would gracefully photo bomb my photoshoot! Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 1528590_10201808453547076_863908807_n I love white huskies! Even though people will always mistake her for a German Shepherd and a wolf SMH
Back to top Go down
Monika30
Puppy
Puppy
Monika30

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 1:56 am

This is my white boy. I also have a love for whites so was ecstatic when I found my little man. Both his eyes are parti - one is split in the middle blue/brown and other is round split and is green/amber. Very unique. Here are some photos of him from a month ago - he is a lot bigger now Smile

Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 0e4a1810

Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 0e4a2011

Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 0e4a1910

Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 0e4a2012

Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 0e4a2013

Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 0e4a2110
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)   Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pure/All White Fans? <3 (Image heavy)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3