It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

What has your Husky eaten lately?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Female Join date : 2010-09-09

What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:12 pm

UGH! The last rescue we adopted out, Blizzard, has now done $7,000 worth of damage to his new owners apartment! AHHHHHH!!!! He needs to be crated big time!

What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 Woowoosig
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestormbornreef.com/
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:19 pm

SaraB wrote:
UGH! The last rescue we adopted out, Blizzard, has now done $7,000 worth of damage to his new owners apartment! AHHHHHH!!!! He needs to be crated big time!

I will always be thankful neither of my dogs have ever felt the need to destroy more than tissues or paper...
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:29 pm

Heather you and I are lucky - Delilah and Cato are just shredders. I think they like the couches too much to actually destroy them and Delilah got Timeout when she destroyed a cat bed. Ever since then, she has caught on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mheath2
hollywoodhuskies
Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:59 pm

Chili doesn't eat anything that isn't food. Smile

In the past month Frosti's chewed two pairs of my fave flip flops and a possum. Shocked
Back to top Go down
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Female Join date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:00 pm

Heather! wrote:
SaraB wrote:

I will always be thankful neither of my dogs have ever felt the need to destroy more than tissues or paper...

Her other husky never touched anything even as a puppy, so she was under the assumption that the rescue would be the same. Sadly no.

What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 Woowoosig
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestormbornreef.com/
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:18 pm

Bought a couple slices of pizza while out with Adobo & Biko sat at picnic table in the park. Adobo was attentive as always but Biko seem to be lingering behind me all the time. Finally decided to turn around to see what was the distraction, none other then his favorite side dish of cigarette butts. No idea why but he's had an obsession for them since I've had him. When ever I have to tie them up outside if I run into the bank or store I always have to scan the area within his leash limits and remove if there are any.

Already warned Beth for sometime withing the next 48 hours he'll be heaving, so move quickly if he starts while in the house.
Back to top Go down
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:42 pm

On our mid morning walk today, Storm found a dead bird and put the whole thing in his mouth. I don't know if yelling 'Drop it!!' scared him enough to spit it out or he was listening, but I'm glad he dropped it!

Teenager
Teenager
djannitto

Male Join date : 2012-04-18

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:45 am

Our puppy tried to eat 1/2 of a dead frog last night. We said "leave it" and he eventually dropped it. So gross! Thank God, I didn't have to put my hand in his mouth to get that one out!

Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:47 pm

Ghost ate a dead cockroach the other night, and immediately threw it up. On the couch...

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:14 pm

blueeyedghost wrote:
Ghost ate a dead cockroach the other night, and immediately threw it up. On the couch...

As nasty as this sounds, Kody has an obsession with cockroaches. He thinks they're like his pets or something! Worst part is that I'm terrified of them and when he finds one he brings to me like "look what I found mom" pale
Back to top Go down
rachel.bontje
Newborn
Newborn
rachel.bontje

Female Join date : 2012-07-01

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:21 pm

well until reading all ten pages of this thread my boyfriend and I thought our husky was terrible, turns out she's not so bad. Some things I can remember her eating in the last year:
- cable connecting satellite dish to tv
- one single flat (just chewed still wearable)
- multiple oven mitts
- an uncountable number of used kleenex's
- multiple flip flops (but never a full pair, always singles)
- an entire pan of burnt brownies out of the garbage
- beer caps
- unknown number of bugs
- quite a few sticks
- plates of food off the counter (at least twice)
Back to top Go down
ashleylou
Teenager
Teenager
ashleylou

Female Join date : 2012-07-03

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:41 pm

My husky prefers my socks and my socks only not my boyfriends or anything just mine lol!
and she loves to eat my cone inscence? Shes weird lol
Back to top Go down
amcooke
Newborn
Newborn
amcooke

Female Join date : 2012-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:38 am

My oldest has been eating toilet paper fresh off the roll, and I have no idea why....
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:41 am

MelissaI wrote:
blueeyedghost wrote:

As nasty as this sounds, Kody has an obsession with cockroaches. He thinks they're like his pets or something! Worst part is that I'm terrified of them and when he finds one he brings to me like "look what I found mom" pale

UGH, but its kinda a cute. Kody's maternal instincts are showing. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mheath2
katirhodes
Newborn
Newborn
katirhodes

Female Join date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:40 am

My computer charger, college textbooks and my stuff animals. We no longer buy him stuff animal dog toys! Also, we have learned he can not be out of the crate when we are not home! I was so worried about him and that charger!
Back to top Go down
paleobones
Teenager
Teenager
paleobones

Female Join date : 2012-01-11

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:38 pm

Two venison burgers off the counter. Little Bosh'tet Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Kerian ate a check before I got it deposit. Had to call the person who wrote it to get it re-issued.

I send them what was left of it.. lol!
Back to top Go down
NadirCs
Teenager
Teenager
NadirCs

Female Join date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:05 pm

amcooke wrote:
My oldest has been eating toilet paper fresh off the roll, and I have no idea why....
My old dog, a dalmatian, would grab the end of the toilet paper roll and run around the house with it, until the whole roll was gone. We'd come home to a house that looked like teenagers vandalized it. What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 1625187496
Back to top Go down
theredofshaw
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:39 pm

Hayden_69 wrote:
What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 418144_396347687049287_100000221767487_1845508_1853321218_n - Hayden's most recent attempt- OUR DINNER!

I find this one hilarious lol!

mainly because he's licking his lips in the background Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ashleylou
Teenager
Teenager
ashleylou

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:52 pm

Oh my gosh! That made me lol!
One day as I was sitting down to eat my hot dog sapphira thought we were sharing apparently and snatched it off my plate. She looked viscious because she had ketchup all over her muzzle lol! gotta love the furbabies
Back to top Go down
prtlad999
Newborn
Newborn
prtlad999

Female Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:02 pm

Everyone's stories are soo funny!
Noah also is obsessed with my socks and when I close him in my room.. and he wants to be spiteful..I find a bra on the floor he chewed on.. also lost a flip flop..the eyes off his favorite stuffed monkey...any tissue he can get.. i caught him with a piece of paper towel.. I opened the door and he did a head first under my bed... and he loves to eat cat litter.. gross!
Back to top Go down
ashleylou
Teenager
Teenager
ashleylou

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:58 pm

prtlad999 wrote:
Everyone's stories are soo funny!
Noah also is obsessed with my socks and when I close him in my room.. and he wants to be spiteful..I find a bra on the floor he chewed on.. also lost a flip flop..the eyes off his favorite stuffed monkey...any tissue he can get.. i caught him with a piece of paper towel.. I opened the door and he did a head first under my bed... and he loves to eat cat litter.. gross!
lol! lol! lol!
all 3 of my dogs LOVE cat litter!
and I have to go on a treasure hunt for my flip flops every morning
Back to top Go down
prtlad999
Newborn
Newborn
prtlad999

Female Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:34 am

don't understand it.. and know.. I leave all my shoes outside the door or in the closet.. he chews everything!!!
Back to top Go down
Demon&Dakota
Senior
Senior
Demon&Dakota

Female Join date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:12 am

Recently....let's see...Demon's had some beer and Dakota some alcohol (spilled, not on purpose). Dakota puked up a piece of balled up aluminum foil Rolling Eyes ...not sure where she got that unless she got into the trash.
Back to top Go down
ThereseZ
Newborn
Newborn
ThereseZ

Female Join date : 2012-07-10

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:32 am

Honestly...besides picking in the garbage here or there, Shadow has never eaten or chewed a single thing in my house! Starting to think I got real lucky!
She will, however, sneakily follow the kids around when I'm not looking, to eat their food. My 2 year old and her think its just this super great game, to sneak away from mommy, and feed Shadow his dinner!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

What has your Husky eaten lately?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next