It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

*UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashley&Kaia
Puppy
Puppy
Ashley&Kaia

Female Join date : 2010-01-15

home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:54 pm

P.s. you must be so friggin excited I totally have puppy envy/puppy fever!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

Female Join date : 2013-07-21

home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:56 pm

No not really, mom's are blue and dad's are amber, I'd be happy with either :)I believe she's got spots on her belly too lol. My 3 year old said "she looks like a cow!" Polaris is still my favorite of the bunch!

Yes I totally am!! Wish I could fast forward time lol
Back to top Go down
Ashley&Kaia
Puppy
Puppy
Ashley&Kaia

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:04 pm

Ya never know! Polaris could be the early front runner for breeder selection but maybe she won't have the right build for her needs I.e. breeding In The future or racing! It's too early to tell! The suspense does kill ya! I picked Kaia at 4 weeks and had to wait another 4 to get her...worst wait EVAH lol
Back to top Go down
Flhuskylover
Puppy
Puppy
Flhuskylover

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:05 am

OMG! Congratulations!!! I think all the pups are darling so I'm no help there! But I love the name Caoimhe. I can't wait to see pictures as your pup grows up!! And don't forget to take lots and lots of pictures. They grow up soooooo fast!
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:11 pm

http://www.kennedysleddogs.com/plannedlitterstrriggerxroxannelitter.htm

New pics Smile I get to go visit again next Friday... too far away Sad
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:18 am

Aw! I love the heart shaped marking on Capella's head. Smile
Back to top Go down
amora
Teenager
Teenager
amora

Female Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:24 am

I love the name keely is actually one of my friends names but it means beautiful
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Female Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:44 am

Oh my goodness, total cuteness overload!! I'm in love with Bellatrix! She is a total doll Smile
Back to top Go down
Iluvmyhuskies
Adult
Adult
Iluvmyhuskies

Female Join date : 2012-12-29

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:56 pm

Yeah, I also love the heart on Capella's head! So freaking cute! I love their lil puppy nails!!
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:39 pm

They look like dogs almost now. So cute! Get to see them on Friday Smile
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:23 pm

*Dies from overexposure to puppy fever*

Why do they have to be so adorable, WHY? D:
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:34 pm

“Capella” is so freaking cute and great markings! almost looks like a heart on her head. wonder what they are playing in to be all red tinted?

Cortnie, do you know who you are looking at yet, still Polaris?

Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

Female Join date : 2012-08-13

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:46 pm

I love the first pup!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/379867695570/
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:55 pm

I said Capella in the beginning, and shes still my favorite!!
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:20 pm

AMB wrote:
*Dies from overexposure to puppy fever*

Why do they have to be so adorable, WHY? D:

I know! I'm dying to see Arrow's litter too! I hope she has them by Friday so I can see them

jbealer wrote:
“Capella” is so freaking cute and great markings! almost looks like a heart on her head. wonder what they are playing in to be all red tinted?

Cortnie, do you know who you are looking at yet, still Polaris?
I was wondering about the reddish tint too.. I'll have to ask her. I still do love Polaris, but Capella is really growing on me too. Her little heart is too cute. I don't know who I'm kidding though, they are all adorable

Sheba&Kennedy wrote:
I love the first pup!
I really like her too, but I believe she's already spoken for if the breeder doesn't keep her Sad

Mobezilla wrote:
I said Capella in the beginning, and shes still my favorite!!
She is adorable! She wasn't my favorite at first but now I love her too.
Back to top Go down
Ashley&Kaia
Puppy
Puppy
Ashley&Kaia

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Not 100% sure but I think the red tint is just from them nursing...like when I dog has a hot spot and licks the area it gets that red tint...

And I think capellas still cute but vega's coloring is awesome, so jet black. And I know who am I kidding I wanna snuggle them all!

Are you def getting one from this litter? Didn't know if you were gonna torture yourself and wait to see what arrows litter looks like lol!
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:37 am

I was thinking that nursing might cause it, thanks! I'm definitely getting one of these guys Ashley, the timing just works out better. But I sure am excited to see Arrows litter anyway! Lol
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

Female Join date : 2012-11-03

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:03 am

Awww...I like the third picture at the bottom where the one is trying to eat the other's face lol. Capella is gorgeous!!
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:40 pm

ok here are the new pictures!! Pups are 4 weeks old today Smile Should know in a couple weeks which girl I'm getting! We went and visited on Friday and they were sleeping the whole time, so I didn't really get to see their little personalities much. Apparently Capella was the ring leader in showing them how to escape the whelping pool they were in. LOL.

Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:49 am

Lol, Capella has been my favorite girl, of course I ALWAYS, ALWAYS fall for the one with the most challenging personality.
Back to top Go down
Trailtoad1
Teenager
Teenager
Trailtoad1

Male Join date : 2013-02-26

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:22 am

I still like Polaris but I think Vega is growing one me more and more as she gets older. OMG, they are all adorable!
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:36 am

Capella's markings are so unique looking.

Of course I am loving all the Harry Potter names too. Lol.

mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:38 am

what's up with the red all over their faces? lol

They are cute!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mheath2
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:10 pm

Megan, she said its their skin, since the fur is so thin still(?)
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:22 pm

mbarnard0429 wrote:
what's up with the red all over their faces? lol

They are cute!
I was wondering that too. It looks more like staining to me, not their skin. But what do I know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

*UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next