It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

*UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:04 pm

Yeah, come on guys who doesn't want an adorable little fluff ball? Razz
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

Female Join date : 2013-07-21

home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:54 pm

Nope, now Roxanne x Trigger's litter says that all the pups are spoken for. Liz, did you just go put a deposit on Bellatrix hahaha Razz 
Back to top Go down
Ashley&Kaia
Puppy
Puppy
Ashley&Kaia

Female Join date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Haha hey Liz! Glad you found the forum! Maybe I'll see ya at a future meetup! Were Ashley and Kaia on that site too!
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:49 pm

ccurran07 wrote:
Nope, now Roxanne x Trigger's litter says that all the pups are spoken for. Liz, did you just go put a deposit on Bellatrix hahaha Razz 
Haha, I wish! Glad all the pups are now spoken for. Great news!
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:49 pm

Ashley&Kaia wrote:
Haha hey Liz! Glad you found the forum! Maybe I'll see ya at a future meetup! Were Ashley and Kaia on that site too!
I'll be at the meetup coming up on Oct. 26 on the Cape. That'll be our first meetup with Layla, since she comes home Oct. 16.
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 5:26 pm

Liz, you really shouldn't take a puppy that young to a meet up. First of all, a pup should have its full set of vaccinations (generally thats around 12-16 weeks) before you take her out where other dogs are/have been. Parvo is a very real and deadly risk, among other things.

I also think that kind if activity is a lot for a puppy that young to handle, but that's just my opinion.

I know you're excited, but waiting a few weeks to take her in public is the safest thing.
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 5:35 pm

Hmm, guess you're right. And so I'll wait.
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 5:46 pm

Hopefully you can let her play with her littermates if you guys are nearby. It's hard to find the balance between socialization and infection risk. Our vet gave me the okay to let Dizzy to play with dogs that had been vaccinated after his second round of shots (he was around 9 weeks).
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 6:03 pm

I'll definitely have a talk with my vet and see what's OK and what's not based on where she is with her shots. She will come home with us with her first round of shots and deworming but I know especially for parvo you need at least one more round for it to take.
Back to top Go down
Ashley&Kaia
Puppy
Puppy
Ashley&Kaia

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 10:58 pm

Idk if I'll be there at the end of October but I see you RSVP'd for the northern New England sled dog fair in two weeks...are you guys coming for the day just to check it out? It's a lot of fun, many great speakers or come for the races on Sunday morning those are always exciting!
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:22 am

We will probably be at the trade fair for both days. We live an hour away so we'd drive up both days. I want to check out the booths and definitely get to see the races on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 4:02 pm

Puppies are six weeks old today. New pics posting any minute now, I hope!
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 4:14 pm

I've been checking obsessively! Lol I cannot wait to see them tomorrow Very Happy expects lots of picture!
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:09 pm

I start hitting Refresh on my Web browser pretty much every minute each Monday around this time, haha.

Can't wait to see the pics from your visit tomorrow! Can you take some of Layla, too? Wink
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:20 pm

Absolutely! Layla and Dash are on my radar!
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:31 pm

Ta-DA! Here are the pups at 6 weeks! They look so much different. Liz, our girls look a lot alike! 2 more weeks bounce 
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:31 pm

Eep, I was refreshing too just because I love seeing the new puppy pics. The new pics of Layla and Caoimhe are adorable!
Back to top Go down
Ashley&Kaia
Puppy
Puppy
Ashley&Kaia

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:42 pm

I just saw them on fb...omg Layla's little face the new picture is adorable! Caoimhe looks a lot like Kaia did as a puppy (obv with brown eyes) but very similar markings! I love them all!!! Puppy fever!
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:44 pm

They are all adorable! They do have similar markings. Sirius has really changed this week. He looks like he has a little mohawk!
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:51 pm

WOW, they sure have grown! Their little snouts are sharper and they sure are a lot bigger from last week. Cortnie, you're right,you really can tell Layla and Caoimhe are sisters! And Vega is really starting to look like Roxanne. I LOVE the photos of Gienah biting Roxanne's tail and Sirius "waving," too, haha.
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:54 pm

I said that exact same thing about Vega! She really looks like Roxanne. The tail biting is super cute. They look huge compared to last week
Back to top Go down
Ashley&Kaia
Puppy
Puppy
Ashley&Kaia

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:50 pm

Layla's pic reminds me of puss in boots from Shrek when he gives him those big eyes
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:09 pm

Hahaha! I love it.
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:32 pm

Yay more pictures! I just got back from work and they look so big now. Only two more weeks until you get to be held hostage for more pictures by us. Razz
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:36 pm

Gladly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

*UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next