It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 12:04 am

Tha k you Renee!

Exactly! I love those! Taking pictures is also the bets when you have a cute muse or two Wink
Back to top Go down
HuskyLear
Senior
Senior
HuskyLear

Female Join date : 2013-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:07 am

Absolutely love it

RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 3:11 pm

amazing shot, she looks very proud and very beautiful. agree with Haley, i would definitely frame it.
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:46 pm

Haha thanks guys! Maybe I will put it in a frame if it blows up nicely it would be cool!
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:53 pm

puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 Img_2010 Cora and I met up with a friend from instagram today! Haven!

puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 Img_9010 Running shot where she is in focus!

puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 Img_9011 Family Photo

puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 Img_8810 Wishing there was snow but Ill take pretty fall
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 9:28 pm

Nice pics...That third pic is profile/avatar material!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 9:31 pm

I agree with Dave, that is a beautiful pic for an avatar. LOVE the last one as well, I love huskies in nature! Smile they are all great pics, as usual, Zoe.
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

Female Join date : 2015-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 10:00 pm

Cora is so beautiful! I love that your hood matches her fur. It's a super cute picture!
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 10:05 pm

Dave - thank you! I think I will make it my avatar!

Thanks Jimmy huskies in nature also make me happy they look like they fit right in the forest!

Danielle thank you so much! She is becoming quite the grown up! The hood is so warm and amazing!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 10:32 pm

I agree with Dave, and Jimmy. very cool picture for our avatar. very cool picture of here in the leaves. nice hood; matches her so well. nice family portrait.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 2:50 am

Wow Zoe, Cora just had a growth spurt, she is just a lovely girl. I adore the pic of you and her together, you two just have such a beautiful look in that pic, I think it's called unconditional love and it shows from both of you.
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 1:40 pm

Than you Ronin! Smile

Renee- I knew it! My dad and I were talking the other day and it just seems like her legs have gotten so long lately! Thank you Renee she really is my little love bug
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 2:25 am

I LOVE your spirithood! I want one so badly
Great pics Smile
Back to top Go down
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

Male Join date : 2014-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 2:17 pm

Beautiful pictures, Cora is so photogenic. What is your instagram for her btw? Klaus would love to follow! Smile
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 3:34 pm

Thanks Jane! Yeah they are so warm and cute if you have the chance to pick one up you totally should its like a hat mittens and a scarf:bounce: Smile all in one!!

Thank you Haley! Smile Its @corathehusky Smile
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Coras's Scrapbook 8 Months    puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:59 pm

Cora is 8 months old 40.4 pounds and 23 inches tall and looking very red lately

puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 Img_9410

puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 Img_9310
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:56 pm

she is beautiful, love the orange ear fluff.
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:58 pm

Wow she's standing proudly lol she has grown!
Id say a cream not red to me in the pics but i loke the darker spots in her coat, so pretty Smile
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 11:02 pm

Wow, that is one magnificent tail!!!

She is becoming one regal dog.
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 11:43 pm

Very pretty! I just love the red behind her ears.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:16 am

Zoe, such lovely pics of Cora, and wow, she is a striking red. I love her tail, oh my gosh that is a plume of a tail. She always has this stoic look to her, which I love about her....
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:05 am

Cora really does have such a proud regal look to her Zoe, wise beyond her years too, she is beautiful! I thought Kohdi had a plume of a tail but man, Cora's is amazing !!! And...you always have the most beautiful backdrops to your pics!!! I love it!
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 5:31 pm

Thanks so much Ronin I think my favorite physical part of Cora is her orange ear fluff!

Heehee thank you Jane she does stand very proud!

Thank you Amy her tail is always shedding!

Thank you Casey!
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 5:34 pm

Thank you so much Renee she has become such a dog lately she no longer looks like a little puppy!

Thank you Jimmy there is one nice wooded area in the city and that's where I take Cora's photos! Smile
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:24 pm

Look how big she got! I love her red tipped tail. <3

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!   puppy - Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cora and Ren's book (pictures of the new puppy)!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next